Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! (2041 Views)

Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight / Tinubu's Interview In 1997: Setting The Records Straight - Ademola Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by Ratello: 4:26am On Oct 19, 2018
It all started On December 10, 2017 when I dropped this on Nairaland with a rider; "Atiku For President 2019: Let's Give Him A Chance, Like We Did For Buhari" https://www.nairaland.com/4225786/atiku-president-2019-let-us I was mocked as usual by the resident BMC crew but who is still going on today? Ratello!

Not satisfied because of what is within me giving me the assurance of what is likely going to happen in 2019 at the polls, I was moved to pen another beautiful piece, captioned, "A Projected Atiku's Masterstroke In Statistical Analyses" https://www.nairaland.com/4320919/projected-atikus-masterstroke-statistical-analyses as usual I was attacked that Atiku will not even be given the ticket at the primaries but somehow I saw the future and I was proven right with few other comrades in the house while as usual they failed as Atiku emerged as PDP's flag bearer guess what, I wrote this article on January 31st, 2018

Another one came on February 08, 2018 with the title, "Why Atiku Is Thr best Choice For PDP Against 2019" https://www.nairaland.com/4336607/why-atiku-best-choice-pdp I wrote this like a seer cock-sure about the future of a likely Atiku versus whosoever, APC will be fielding at the polls come 2019 and guess what Atiku is facing Buhari at the polls in 2019 for the Presidency.

On February 26, 2018 I was so sure of myself going by the chronological order of my power of intuition of what will be in 2019 at a time many never believed in an Atiku emergence except for the usual few bright minds, and this time around I mentioned names of the likely contenders (which eventually came to pass) I decided to run my own poll of what will be reflected at the polls between Buhari and Atiku, I captioned it, "A Test Of Popularity Between Buhari And Atiku" https://www.nairaland.com/4368105/test-popularity-between-buhari-atiku a visit to this thread is very important to read my intro.....it can only be God speaking through me.

Lastly, this one I am about to share was not my work but someone's else which I lifted from my Facebook page and was duly acknowledged and quoted, it wasn't captioned whatsoever, but i choose to give it one, "The Atiku Dream: A Reality About To Unfold" https://www.nairaland.com/4288188/atiku-dream-reality-unfold this one is a must read for doubting Thomases that indeed there is a power embedded in every true dream bereft of prejudice, it was written on January 10, 2018 but I lifted it on January 13, 2018 to Nairaland. Friends, I am not a Prophet but a good mind reader and few times when I hear the WORD tugging hard at the walls of my chest and I say it out, it always comes out true (note the word, "always" ), this is my submission so far on my Atiku sojourn on Nairaland and you all great minds are my living witnesses. Keep believing, Nigeria shall be freed and delivered from the hands of her troublers and the wicked ones. Feel free to share this post anywhere you are living across the world.

From The Desk of Ratello!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by MallamJackson(m): 4:30am On Oct 19, 2018
To ATIKULATE is to REGULATE before it's TOO-LATE!

All we're saying is give us an ATIKULATED NIGERIA.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by xbernardx(m): 5:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Prophet, wehdon sir

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by garetz: 6:01am On Oct 19, 2018
On record

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Dear Nigerians, please be wise.

We know we're in frypan already, let's not allow anger, resentment and bias lead us inside fire.

Atiku is the wrongest candidate we can think of voting for.

Adults know this...
The old elites know this...
People who read know this...

A Fulani is a Fulani, don't expect him to be different. Don't ever take any politician by their words, they lie more than the devil.

To them, Nigerians have become a table tennis ball, they toss and smash us everywhere because we have no substance other than religious and tribal sentiments.

And at the end, THEY WIN THEIR GAME.
Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by Ratello: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
MallamJackson:
To ATIKULATE is to REGULATE before it's TOO-LATE!

All we're saying is give us an ATIKULATED NIGERIA.

Brother mi, flesh and blood hath oy reveal this to you but my Father in Heaven......
Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by MallamJackson(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ratello:

Brother mi, flesh and blood hath oy reveal this to you but my Father in Heaven......

Ahh!

Aboki na on the contrary it is flesh and blood that revealed it to me o

I am one of those whom the poor economy has so messed up their financial lives

sotey my flesh and blood begin prophesy

gringrin

Daura dai baba!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by modath(f): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Atiku will not be president of NIGERIA..

WISHES ARE NOT HORSES. cool

6 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by SadiqBabaSani: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

Lol U are Funny No one can tell, BT all d Condition that Favored Buhari in 2015 are currently on atikus Side

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by tuniski: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ratello:

You are all along right we saw same bro. Atiku is the man for job an idea whose time has come. Nigeria must work again!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by tomakint: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmnn.....you actually saw tomorrow a true political prophet you are.

1 Share

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by tomakint: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

You will soon learn by force initially it was "Atiku can.NEVER emerge as PDP's presidential flag bearer" you lost that one and now it is "Atiku can never be Nigeria's President" just wait for it you go soon learn.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by Ratello: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2018
tuniski:

You are all along right we saw same bro. Atiku is the man for job an idea whose time has come. Nigeria must work again!

Yeah I remembered you my comrade, things are getting brighter

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by Ratello: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2018
MallamJackson:

Ahh!

Aboki na on the contrary it is flesh and blood that revealed it to me o

I am one of those whom the poor economy has so messed up their financial lives

sotey my flesh and blood begin prophesy

gringrin

Daura dai baba!!

Kai you are not going to kill me cheesy grin grin hunger bad true true
Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by Ratello: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2018
modath:

Oh my baby kiss cry but why are you like this? Face it, Atiku Abubakar, is Nigeria's next President!
Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by fedorahat: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2018
modath:

are you so sure

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by modath(f): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ratello:

Oh my baby kiss cry but why are you like this? Face it, Atiku Abubakar, is Nigeria's next President!

Atiku will be president South East Nigeria for sure but for FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, Tu reves .... grin

Fakest E-Huz, you dat yaff forget me.... embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by MallamJackson(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Ratello:

Kai you are not going to kill me cheesy grin grin hunger bad true true

grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by engineerboat(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
modath:

Remember you once said Atiku will not win primary

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by engineerboat(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
modath:

Atiku will be president South East Nigeria for sure but for FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, Tu reves .... grin

Fakest E-Huz, you dat yaff forget me.... embarassed

But in one corner of your mind now, is obediently Atikulating

3 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by modath(f): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2018
engineerboat:

But in one corner of your mind now, is obediently Atikulating

Na you go OBITUARY, not me. smiley
Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by tomakint: 2:42am On Oct 24, 2018
engineerboat:

Remember you once said Atiku will not win primary
Remind her once again my brother cheesy grin she must learn by fire and by force as 2019 approaches.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by engineerboat(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2018
modath:

Na you go OBITUARY, not me. smiley

When you are Obidiently Stimulating already.

1 Like

Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by Ratello: 1:53am On Jan 12, 2019
xbernardx:
Prophet, wehdon sir

It can only be God my Comrade, head or tail, rigging or not, death wishes or not, threats or not, clamping down on oppositions or not, Atiku will emerge victorious over Buhari in this year Presidential Election!
Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by Ratello: 4:20am On Jan 21, 2019
engineerboat:

When you are Obidiently Stimulating already.
Don't mind that my babe, we are talking of reality here they had been proven so far she is talking of fiction grin cheesy grin
Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 21, 2019
modath:

So you lot shouted ""Atiku can NEVER set his foot on US soil", now you asking him to bring green card. Just like you woke up to see pictures of Atiku in Washington, same way it would do you pple ... fiam!
Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by OAUTemitayo: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Amitez post=74960276]

So you lot shouted ""Atiku can NEVER set his foot on US soil", now you asking him to bring green card. Just like you woke up to see pictures of Atiku in Washington, same way it would do you pple ... fiam![/quote
Dreaming is a fundamental human right

Continue to exercise it
Re: Atiku 2019: Ratello's Predictions And Projections In Writings For The Records! by InaNla(f): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2019
The opportunity to take back our country from these rogues is NOW!

RIP to APC: 2014-2019

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Use Jamb To Compare Pdp Led Goverment & Apc / Massive Rigging In Kano (video) / 5 Top People Buhari Snubbed To Be Among His Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.