Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) (25049 Views)

New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by GentleMoney: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2018
duscollins:
I can only imagine what will happen to the middle belt/ north central states if Buhari wins 2019..... it's better not imagined.

All the killings witnessed so far is a preamble to what is to come. Till date no fulani hersdman have been arrested and prosecuted.

Ejecting Buhari from Aso Rock is now a patriotic call.

He's not going anywhere.

Let him complete his tenure and power return to the south.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2018
When your movies can't break into Nollywood, what you get is some wood from Kano!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Bants(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
Sai fine boy till 2023 .
Wailers should go and die

Troll
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2018
etebefia:
His interest doesn't go beyond anything north.
You may be right but charity begins at home
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Tripleg1(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2018
kidap:
President Mohammed Buhari yesterday Night met with Kannywood Actors in his house in Abuja.

Kannywood is the sobriquet for the Hausa language cinema. It is a part of the larger Nigerian cinema, known as Nollywood, which includes other production centres producing films in many other Nigerian languages.

The president not just met with the actors , he also met with some of the Leaders and members of the Association.

See photos below....

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photos-of-president-mohammed-buhari-meeting-with-kannywood-actors
where is sulaima Bosho
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by braveboy64(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Mankosi: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2018
Kennywood kwa?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Hedonini:
Very clannish and tribalistic maggot.

You got that right. Baba is clannish, tribalistic and disturbingly divisive but we have to bear him for another 4 years so that power can return to the south of Nigeria.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by edupedia: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2018
walexGodson:
U mean d dullard meet his fifull?

...keep deceiving yourself about sending Buhari to Daura...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Donald95:

Does meeting bunch of actors add any value to our economy?

Common sense is scarce nowadays

does Atiku drinking garri/cornflakes add to economy

you better no give yourself hypertension because the tension ahead would shake you and Atiku combine
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2018
walexGodson:
U mean d dullard meet his fifull?

Imagine calling a man old enough to be your father a dullard...

It may be your turn tomorrow and I'm sure your children will not be happy hearing and reading you being called bad inagije..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Fraudsters
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
justice12000:
Kannywood? LOL...Nollywood will be laughing at them, with no single film that makes sense! Sad for a country that embraces mediocrity because of tribalism; promoting nonesense! Ask yourself when last did Buhari host Nollywood, a well known global movie organization?
Haha funny u cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by edupedia: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You got that right. Baba is clannish, tribalistic and disturbingly divisive but we have to bear him for another 4 years so that power can return to the south of Nigeria.

...when Jonathan did the same...when your Owenu was singing for him ,Jonathan was not tribalistic...abi?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Lizilicious(f): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2018
Where is Ali Nuhu?
Abi him no dey Kannywood again??

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2018
edupedia:

...when Jonathan did the same...when your Owenu was singing for him ,Jonathan was not tribalistic...abi?

I am not Igbo my friend. I am yoruba and I restate that Buhari is a very divisive President. Go and quote me anywhere and I will stand by my statement. But we have to endure him for another 4 years so that the north will complete her turn in power.

And as for jonathan, he's a very nice man but he's weak and condones corruption. That was his undoing in power that ushered in Buhari. We must endure Buhari as a people and nation so we can learn our lessons.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by LadySarah: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2018
[[color=#000099][/color]

I'm bothered that we have such a nepotistic, tribalistic president.Has he ever met with Nollywood itself.

And why all these clothing,I mean the north is so hot,how do these ppl cope with the weather.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2018
kidap:
President Mohammed Buhari yesterday Night met with Kannywood Actors in his house in Abuja.

Kannywood is the sobriquet for the Hausa language cinema. It is a part of the larger Nigerian cinema, known as Nollywood, which includes other production centres producing films in many other Nigerian languages.

The president not just met with the actors , he also met with some of the Leaders and members of the Association.

See photos below....

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photos-of-president-mohammed-buhari-meeting-with-kannywood-actors

Who are they?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2018
kidap:

See photos below....

Am sure it was Sarki that arranged the meeting
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Eponbubu:

Olori Pelebe

Ika eyan

atubotan maa da lejo
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2018
etebefia:
His interest doesn't go beyond anything north.
I know people like you will still talk.
I tot you people are saying Buhari has done nothing to Nigerians? How comes you are now saying his interest doesn't go beyond the North? I don't understand what you are saying sha

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Antara0503(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2018
and all of dem av apc scarves on their neck abi?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by foreshore(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2018
kidap:

See photos below....

Oh OK, they are trying to plan his send-off come 2019!!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2018
umarshehu58:

I tot you people are saying Buhari has done nothing to Nigerians? How comes you are now saying his interest doesn't go beyond the North? I don't understand what you are saying sha

Buhari is his own kind of person. He does things at his own convenience. As a southerner, I have come to accept him as he is. God will save us for another 4 years. He will win next year and complete his term so that power can shift to the south once more.

Please don't mind those accusing Buhari of nepotism. They just have not accepted that we are in a precarious situation yet. In life, you have to live with the cards you are dealt and seek ways to make the best out of it. A lot of Nigerians are groaning under the yoke of Buhari but we will all survive his Government and look back to thank God of how he kept us through it all.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by LadySarah: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2018
CaptainFM1:
When your movies can't break into Nollywood, what you get is some wood from Kano!

grin grin

Do they even want to break in?They just want to be treated special with their useless Indian themed movies.I'm look at the pic and see the hupocrisy where the females can't even take joint photos with their male counterpacts but they ho haywire in secret.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Comment Readers Association of Nigeria (CRAN)

You write, we read!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2018
See that actress at the extreme left looking at the red cap.

When you are successful this is typically how ladies look up to you completely overwhelmed.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by walexGodson(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Imagine calling a man old enough to be your father a dullard...

It may be your turn tomorrow and I'm sure your children will not be happy hearing and reading you being called bad inagije..
Old enough my foot, him no old enough to turn naija upside down na
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) by etebefia: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2018
umarshehu58:

It's "how come"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story / Meet Zulfat Suara - First Muslim Set To Be Elected In Tennessee US / Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.