Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Atiku Simplifies Best Way To Fight Crimes, Promises Job Creations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Simplifies Best Way To Fight Crimes, Promises Job Creations (268 Views)

Breaking: ASATU Youth Moves To Fight Crimes, Drug Abuse, Host Maiden Summit / Bet9ja Complements Government's Efforts On Job Creations / Nigerian Army Reacts To ICC Accusation Of War Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Simplifies Best Way To Fight Crimes, Promises Job Creations by NFFGG: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Atiku Simplifies Best Way To Fight Crimes

Atiku who dropped the hint on his tweeter page, said that the most effective way to fight crime.

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/atiku-simplifies-best-way-to-fight-crimes/
Re: Atiku Simplifies Best Way To Fight Crimes, Promises Job Creations by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2018
That's it

Not the scam of 3million jobs per year whereas mullions have lost the ones they were using for survival

Op try and attach pictures
Re: Atiku Simplifies Best Way To Fight Crimes, Promises Job Creations by speedyGonzales: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2018
His tweet read: “The most effective way to fight crime is to provide opportunity to create wealth, because poverty is conducive to crime. If you elect me as your President, I will equip the security forces to fight terrorism and crime. Additionally, I will do what I do best – job creation”

http://www.starnews.com.ng/atiku-simplifies-best-way-to-fight-crimes/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking :osinbanjo Arrives Rivers State.......... / How APC Made Over N6.9 Billion Naira From Sale Of Forms To Aspirants / Oshiomhole Raises Alarm: There Is A Gang Up To Remove Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.