Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria (1586 Views)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Top 10 Africa's Most Populous Ethnic Groups. Yoruba is number 3 / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by Donmedrac: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2018
ijebu are not yoruba and they can never be! they are the most industrious in SW. Egun are like hausas in the North they don't even go to school, they very backward! while aworis have missed with slaves deported from Brazil.
kwara people are not yoruba. The name of the king of Ife is different from the king of lagos(meanwhile it is bini territory) in ogun state, egba is the most educated.. they are not like bush people from ijesha or greedy people of ijebu..
So who are the real yorubas

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2018
This your anti Yoruba will run you completely and deservedly mad!

Continue in your delusions!

#istandwithbuharitill2023

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by haffaze777(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Donmedrac:
ijebu are not yoruba and they can never be! they are the most industrious in SW. Egun are like hausas in the North they don't even go to school, they very backward! while aworis have missed with slaves deported from Brazil.
kwara people are not yoruba. The name of the king of Ife is different from the king of lagos(meanwhile it is bini territory) in ogun state, egba is the most educated.. they are not like bush people from ijesha or greedy people of ijebu..

You are the real Yoruba,all of us are fake one you hear?I just hope my brother won't engage u further

resurgent4oodua
This your anti Yoruba will run you completely and deservedly mad!
Continue in your delusions!

Brother leave him alone to continue wailing

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2018
haffaze777:

You are the real Yoruba,all of us are fake one you hear?I just hope my brother won't engage u further

Brother leave 'em alone to continue wailing

Shey afishe ni abi asasi? Can you imagine him obsessing about who and who's not yoruba early this Friday morning.

God will deliver him.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by haaryobhami: 10:17am On Oct 19, 2018
op u are mad,Am from ijebu remo nd we are 100% Yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by kolaaderin: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Madness everywhere in the SouthEast.....

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by haffaze777(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Shey afishe ni abi asasi? Can you imagine him obsessing about who and who's not yoruba early this Friday morning.

God will deliver him.
I think it's both afishe and asasi

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by Rahyberg(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2018
It is nice having ur enemies uttering Jargons.. oya continue, we dey watch una

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
Impossible!!!
Nigeria has so many smaller tribes especially in the Niger Delta area. because of the thick jungles in this areas in the past small tribes were often divided by thick jungle
Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Donmedrac:

Wow op I've heard yorubas call ijebu ppl inferior, some even say they can never marry from there, even ppl from ekiti but I never knew about egun and aworis, thanks for this, we learn new things everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by kolaaderin: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tushkito:

Wow op I've heard yorubas call ijebu ppl inferior, some even say they can never marry from there, even ppl from ekiti but I never knew about egun and aworis, thanks for this, we learn new things everyday.

Dont bring that nonsense to the Yoruba land, this is not Ibo land where we have OSU Ibo. There is no such thing as inferior yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by Ganzagangan: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yannnmmirrin lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
kolaaderin:

Dont bring that nonsense to the Yoruba land, this is not Ibo land where we have OSU Ibo. There is no such thing as inferior yorubas

Oga u can't hide the truth forever, yoruba Muslims don't like yoruba Christians and vise versa, heck even yoruba traditionalists are killing the Muslims.

There is no such thing as unity in yoruba land.

Thanks.
Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by DSoj(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
I-D-I-O-T
Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by kolaaderin: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tushkito:

Oga u can't hide the truth forever, yoruba Muslims don't like yoruba Christians and vise versa, heck even yoruba traditionalists are killing the Muslims.

Thanks.
In your dreams, that is another poo that does not exist in Yoruba land. I repeat no such thing as Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by sunboy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tushkito:

Thanks.

Stop spreading your mumu-ness around. Yorubas are the most religious tolerant tribe in Nigeria if not in the world. In my family, I have siblings that are Muslims and Christian.
And there’s no such thing as INFERIOR Yorubas! Even the Eguns are not considered so. Don’t start a war you can’t finisb though ... just saying ...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by sunboy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
kolaaderin:
In your dreams, that is another poo that does not exist in Yoruba land. I repeat no such thing as Yoruba Muslims.

They can only keep trying lol

Even Yorubas in Benin republic and Togo are not inferior �
Re: Yoruba Is Smallest Tribe In Nigeria by rhemmiedream(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wawa Osus are working overdrive to deflect attention from the sudden re-emergence of their coward lunatic in - chief ' Lamidi Jibrin Cownu'...
grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Train Arrive Jos For PDP Presidential Campaign / Buhari 10 Years Challenge Exposed / Why Does The Suspended Supreme Court Justice Have An Igbo Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.