Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

What We Have Achieved In The Petroleum Industry - Dr Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Have Achieved In The Petroleum Industry - Dr Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu Read (266 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu: Why My Jaguar Car Was Impounded In The US / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What We Have Achieved In The Petroleum Industry - Dr Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu Read by Paya(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2018
In continuation of the 8-Part Podcast Series focused on communicating the journey towards achieving the aspirations of the #7BigWins, I am glad to bring you the fourth installation focused on BIG WIN 7 - INTERNATIONAL ENERGY RELATIONS AND COORDINATION.

In this podcast which was produced in July 2018, I would share with you what we met on ground and show you where we are, while outlining the steps we have taken to deliver on the key components which I have summarised as follows in four main intervention areas:

1. Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Crude Oil Production Cuts & Nigeria’s Exemption.
2. African Petroleum Producers Organisation (APPO) Reforms.
3. Explored Opportunities in various bilateral relationships for the growth of Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Sector.
4. Possible gains from rising global crude oil prices and how Nigeria is maximising the rally.

Please click here to

https://www.facebook.com/IbeKachikwu/videos/154513485502928/?t=122

Re: What We Have Achieved In The Petroleum Industry - Dr Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu Read by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2018
How much is fuel Oga Ade?

(1) (Reply)

''it Never Pays To Sell Your Soul To The Devil'' - FFK Shades His ''former Cousi / I Would Rather Die Than Join APC Or Bow To Buhari – PDP, Stalwart Fani-kayode / Between Buhari And Atiku: The Nigerian Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.