Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,160 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! (835 Views)

The Internet Never Forgets: Gbadebo Vivour Accused Of Insulting Pastor Adeboye / Michael Achimugu Drops Another Video, After Dino Denies Atiku Corrupt Practices / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by Buterflyle0: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2018
Can we now see that PDP is corruption itself with a party name?

They have since endorsed a thief and a looter and a humongously corrupt fellow as their flag bearer despite knowing EXACTLY who he is and what he is known for.

Here was Obasanjos interview by This Day newspaper back in 2007.

PDP infighting things. They indicted him and are now pushing their own indictment on Nigerians.

Now I ask, WHEN A PARTY KNOWS THAT THEIR CANDIDATE IS A THIEF AND IS CORRUPT AND NOW WISHES TO PUSH THE SAME THIEF AND CORRUPT FELLOW ON THE REST OF NIGERIANS WHAT DOES THIS IMPLY?

1) That they take Nigerians as fools

2) That they just do not care about your opinion as Nigerians

3) That they wish to return to power with one agenda which is to loot as much as they can

Obasanjo made Atiku promise to continue from where they stopped when both of them were in power

Where did they stop? Hint is in the article grin

Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by Omeokachie: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2018
And Same Obasanjo declared Buhari unfit to lead in 2019. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2018
I hail the Waziri of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2018
OP dey here dey waste ur MB, we have already ATIKULATED and nothing can change it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2018
OP dey here dey waste ur MB, we have already ATIKULATED and nothing can it.

4 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by Munzy14(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
OP dey here dey waste ur MB, we have already ATIKULATED and nothing can it
Op is a stooge who claimed to b controlling million naira business on nairaland. While his oga commented below him. Hahahahaha BMC is is fulltime job if u knw u knw. They losing their monthly stipend after February next yr.lol

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by Buterflyle0: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
OP dey here dey waste ur MB, we have already ATIKULATED and nothing can it

Should your WE not also include me? Do I look or sound like an Athiefkulator like you?

Since I don't, then speak for yourself because majority if Nigerians will not leave the hand the highest office in the land over to a known thief and fraudulent fellow

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by gentleguy1975: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Omeokachie:
And Same Obasanjo declared Buhari unfit to lead in 2019. grin
And he declared him fit in 2015?sheer inconsistency

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Should your WE not also include me? Do I look or sound like an Athiefkulator like you?

Since I don't, then speak for yourself because majority if Nigerians will not leave the hand the highest office in the land over to a known thief and fraudulent fellow
Have u watched the movie scene where a driver told a policeman "I'm only carrying two passengers and one Malam", when I say "we" it means we and you aren't part of sensible"we" tongue
Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by Omeokachie: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2018
gentleguy1975:
And he declared him fit in 2015?sheer inconsistency

And he also declared Atiku fit come 2019.
Since the frenzy is now about Obasanjo's endorsements or otherwise (instead of them to tell Nigerians why they should return Buhari), maybe we can milk that to the fullest and see who comes out with the short end of the stick.

The one that was once rejected but now the new favoured bride, or the one that was once accepted but now the rejected hag! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by gentlegenius(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are here again with your stupid documents. You want to show how corrupt Atiku is. But where were you when Atiku was in APC, and the APC were praising Atiku for being a blessing to the party?
madridguy:
I hail the Waziri of corruption.

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by crossfm: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2018
When it comes to the Internet the present government should hide in shame.we haven't forgotten ,we will make one dollar equal to one naira.I will lead the fight of terrorism from the war front.we will pay all graduates 5000.petrol will be 45 naira per litre.we will increase minimum wage.these are just the few ones I stated. Then most of our ministers said even wost.like,fixing power in Nigeria isn't a rocket science. We will crush bokoharam.bokoharam has been technically defeated. All these and somany more were said but today we are even experiencing thesame or wost than what we use to.am happy today Nigerians are becoming wise in selecting our leaders. All we ask for is that the election should be free and fair.Before now,we hear peaple say Buhari is a religion in the north,but we also forget that peaple change religion just like they change clothes these days.Pdp prophets also said prior to 2015 election that they will stay in power for 100 years but were swept off their foot like sunamie.let's forget about what the Internet said in the past and concentrate on the present. Let's make Nigeria work again. One love.

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by Buterflyle0: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

You are here again with your stupid documents. You want to show how corrupt Atiku is. But where were you when Atiku was in APC, and the APC were praising Atiku for being a blessing to the party?

Yes I do have documents and much more which show your Atiku and all he represents are thieves and frauds

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by gentlegenius(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes I do have documents and much more which show your Atiku and all he represents are thieves and frauds
And you think anyone cares about your stupid documents?
We don't give a fvck... We know Atiku is not a saint but we must vote him in. After all, we've tried saint buhari and he failed us woefully.

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by speedyGonzales: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
wink

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by MalcoImX: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
How could somebody who named his university American University of Nigeria be denied entry to America. Hmm corruption no good. He cannot name the university after himself, prominent landmarks and figures from Adamawa, and still America couldn't see the good thing he's doing for them. They even want to jail him. Hmm, if na me be Atiku, today today I go rename that my university to Lamido Adamawa University of Nigeria. Haba Yankee people, with all these, you're saying he's using those as fronts to launder ill-gotten wealth.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by wingmanII: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
BMC fully activated and empowered. Operation finish Atiku /Obi with falsehoods.
When will Atiku create his own media team to counter attack? More job for the boys
Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by MalcoImX: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
gentlegenius:

Everybody is free to be in APC or PDP. Parties accept the good, the bad and the ugly. Evans could be in APC, it's his constitutional right, but unlike PDP we won't field Evans as a presidential candidate of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by BrokenTV: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Instead of them to be telling Nigerians what they have achieved for the past 3 years they are busy channeling their energy on opposition candidates. Mark of a failed government, PDP are the one supposed to be doing this propaganda. I no blame you people since there is no visible achievement by this regime to campaign on na Atiku una go use do campaign.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by gare(f): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Now I ask, WHEN A PARTY KNOWS THAT THEIR CANDIDATE IS A THIEF AND IS CORRUPT AND NOW WISHES TO PUSH THE SAME THIEF AND CORRUPT FELLOW ON THE REST OF NIGERIANS WHAT DOES THIS IMPLY?

Bros, you forget so quickly that the same Atiku was in APC in the last 2 and a half years, your PMB and co flew in his private jet and now you come here and call him a thief, I am really surprise at your sense of judgement and how you arrive at your conclusion.

I have never seen a post from you talking about the massive corruption going on in this present government and yet you call yourself and other Patriots. Are you tell me you are not aware of issues of corruption and bribery going on, why dont you focus on that for a change then I will know you stand for the truth, but when you keep attacking PDP and forgetting that your house APC in infested with same thieves and criminals you accuse the other of possessing.

If we have to go by the popular saying that show me your friends i will tell you who you are, so two years ago Atiku, Tinubo and co where all friends with him which makes them all thieves food for thought

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by Pekele007: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Can we now see that PDP is corruption itself with a party name?

They have since endorsed a thief and a looter and a humongously corrupt fellow as their flag bearer despite knowing EXACTLY who he is and what he is known for.

Here was Obasanjos interview by This Day newspaper back in 2007.

PDP infighting things. They indicted him and are now pushing their own indictment on Nigerians.

1) That they take Nigerians as fools

2) That they just do not care about your opinion as Nigerians

3) That they wish to return to power with one agenda which is to loot as much as they can

Obasanjo made Atiku promise to continue from where they stopped when both of them were in power

Where did they stop? Hint is in the article grin

Mynd44, OAM4J

This is the reason Atiku will surely have my vote.

He must prove people like you wrong. grin

1 Like

Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by GBAREN: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
gare:

Bros, you forget so quickly that the same Atiku was in APC in the last 2 and a half years, your PMB and co flew in his private jet and now you come here and call him a thief, I am really surprise at your sense of judgement and how you arrive at your conclusion.

I have never seen a post from you talking about the massive corruption going on in this present government and yet you call yourself and other Patriots. Are you tell me you are not aware of issues of corruption and bribery going on, why dont you focus on that for a change then I will know you stand for the truth, but when you keep attacking PDP and forgetting that your house APC in infested with same thieves and criminals you accuse the other of possessing.

If we have to go by the popular saying that show me your friends i will tell you who you are, so two years ago Atiku, Tinubo and co where all friends with him which makes them all thieves food for thought

So on point, tell them, I see insults on loading grin grin grin grin
Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Same atiku that rolled with the likes of Buhari,tinibu and co is now corrupt,bloody hypocrites..

I will vote anything,but Buhari..Even goat!
Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by gentlegenius(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
Everybody is free to be in APC or PDP. Parties accept the good, the bad and the ugly. Evans could be in APC, it's his constitutional right, but unlike PDP we won't field Evans as a presidential candidate of Nigeria.
But you field buhari... A shameless lier:

As usual, President Buhari's Independence Day broadcast was full of lies. I will now expose each lie with facts and figures to back up my expositions. I feel sorry for those who say Buhari has ‘integrity’. Does a man of integrity tell so many lies?

“There has been a steady improvement in the security situation in the North East”. A lie. The situation in the NE has deteriorated seriously. Almost a hundred soldiers have died in 2018. Boko Haram has attacked and overran barracks twice this year.

“We are diversifying away from reliance on oil to increased manufacturing capacity” Lie. Manufacturing capacity has reduced 28% from 2015 levels, Google it. We are dependent on foreign loans. Buhari has borrowed more than any other in our history.

“Efforts are on course in the NigerDelta to clean up polluted lands” Another BIG LIE. 2 years after Prof Osinbajo flagged off Ogoni Cleanup, not a drop of oil has been cleaned. Instead, a maritime university meant for the Niger Delta was scrapped.

“Conflict between herders and farmers is being addressed decisively.” Lie. On June 26, Buhari himself said “There is nothing I can do to help the situation except to pray”, when he visited Plateau after herdsmen killed hundreds of Nigerians there.

“We are making progress in the fight against corruption” Lie. According to Transparency International, Nigeria is more corrupt today than 2015 and made her worst ever performance on TI’s CPI, moving 12 steps backward from 136 to 148.

“There is now an enabling environment for local and foreign investment in Nigeria.” Lie. There is a capital flight out of Nigeria. Nigeria is not in this year’s top 10 highest recipients of FDI in Africa. In 2013-14 we were number One. Google it.

“We are gradually strengthening the economy with a stable Naira” Lie: S & P rated Naira the worst performing currency in Africa in 2016 and one of the worst in the world in 2017. Naira is classified as a volatile and is not accepted in Europe and SA.

“Our youths have been at the vanguard of the struggle” Lie. President Buhari told the Commonwealth of Nations on April 18, 2018 in London that ‘Nigerian youth are lazy, uneducated’. It was caught on video. His words then belie his words today.

“I have committed myself to ensure elections are free and fair” Lie. Vote buying increased under Buhari. Police routinely declare opposition candidates wanted days to elections and the APC chairman inadvertently admitted to rigging Osun election.

“At the international level, we remain a responsible and respected member of the international community” Lie. Our President is NOT respected. President Donald Trump called him “lifeless”. He is considered a joke in the international community.

“As President, I‘ll continue to work tirelessly to promote, protect and preserve what really matters: unity” Lie. Nigeria is more divided than at any time because Buhari continues to appoint mostly Northern Muslim Fulanis into sensitive positions.

Conclusion: I deal with facts. Buhari is a liar. To say he has integrity is an insult to our collective sensibilities.
Re: The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again! by tomakint: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Not even a demon will be this restless in.this your BMC job I honestly feel for you cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Inconsequential, A Rabble-rouser –nwoye / Attah: Akpabio, Ekere's Unending Humiliation Of A Father / FLASH BACK : 'i Did Not Read The Document Before Signing It. ' Said Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.