Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (77039 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by murphybo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:
Hmmm Okwute is back!

Afonjas are in trouble. Buhari's nightmare.

He will surely Atikulate. grin
What relevance does he has? After he leads many to death and destruction he flew to save his life,you better wise up and not be used to settle some political and personal interest scores.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Xander85: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
etenyong:
The brainwashed foolish followers who died out of their foolishness will never have peace for dying in vain. Now Nnamdi KANU is alive and some families are still morning those that died for him to live

Calling you a fool would be a disservice to fools the world over!

Your Nigerian army murdered unarmed protesters in cold blood, and you wanna blame the victims while giving Buhari and his murderous army a pass!? Dude, you need help!

You guys make a big mistake if you reduce the agitation for secession from this unworkable union to the person of Mazi Kanu!

If indeed the news of him appearing in Isreal is true, then it's obvious there's been some kind of arrangement between the Nigerian and Isreali gov'ts, if not then we should be expecting to hear of the federal gov'ts request to Isreal for his extradition so he can face his trial for treason!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Blue3k(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
babadee1:

No major developed country like UK or Israel will ever extradite their citizen to a country like Nigeria. Lai lai! They would rather try the person and imprison the person over there if they really believe some terrible crime has been committed. The extradition laws are for their benefit not for our own.

He can't live in isreal anyway and Nigeria can always request him from the UK. The charges Kanu faces would easily qualifuy him for extradition. Lol they grant request to india for lesser offenses. What makes you think Israel cares about Kanus cause anyway...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by ozimec(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Thank God, terrorist nnamdi kanu has resurrected from his early grave.

No lefelendum no election.
Terrorist nnamdi kanu don't have Choice than to work for buhari 2023.
Because
Terrorist nnamdi kanu were turning in his grave as his worshipers are now worshipping thief atiku dollars,

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist wicked oo, they prefer dollars more than their terrorist leader,
As the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist wanted to make thief atiku and obituary as the president and vice president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

whenever, I see your moniker here, i see hatred, tribalism, bigotry, docility, failure, nepotism, terrorism etc. no matter how you hustle in this life, you can never achieve more than an average lazy igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Westaslave2(f): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
joepepsy:
Do reside around ph?
y d question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Alphageometrix: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
Old news ..and nairaland is promoting such..

What's happening to rule 8..

Every atikulated nigerins should ignore this news..

Is a picture from 2015

BMC are using to propagate their evil ..

Igbos should know this is a huge propaganda to discredit 2019 el
ection
Nobody should fall for this shame ..

Lala close down all this silly thread or you verify for your self..

Ignore propaganda..
Rule 8. Should apply

To the moderator that pushes this on front page ..hope you will have the face to apologise..when this same news comes out fake..
News you've not verified from any other source..but was pushes by propaganda to discredit the opposition.. sharperly made front page ..to draw sentiments and traffic..
Is that how low nairaland has gone..

Wonder why so many ibos re so easily brainwashed and when people say they're confused tribe ..they pick offence..
Can't believe igbos fell for joke..

Is finished..see as they finger fvxk dia tiny brains

So where is his father and mother..and why haven't heard make any statement..or is he now dumb.. the kanu we all know I now dumb and only take pictures..

Haba..
To press igbo una bottom easy.

Na so una don abandon atikulation..and still want Nigerians to trust Peter obi..

What a jonzing humans
Bro easy, if u know u know. Nnamdi is 101% alive and as iam typing this he is in Jerusalem. U can believe that.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Codes151(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
It’s obvious this guy and his fans are more brain washed than pmb fans

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Bannylove13: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Alphageometrix:

Bro easy, if u know u know. Nnamdi is 101% alive and as iam typing this he is in Jerusalem. U can believe that.

Believe your trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Alphageometrix: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

Believe your trash
Whatever.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Pekele007: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
murphybo:

What relevance does he has? After he leads many to death and destruction he flew to save his life,you better wise up and not be used to settle some political and personal interest scores.
Think before you type.

Where did I say I'm supporting him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by AntiNigerian: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
buhariguy:

Because
Terrorist nnamdi kanu were turning in his grave as his worshipers are now worshipping thief atiku dollars,

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist wicked oo, they prefer dollars more than their terrorist leader,
As the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist wanted to make thief atiku and obituary as the president and vice president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

Will you shut up that your rotten toilet you call mouth which you didn't brush this morning! Anohia angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
raumdeuter:
Nnamdi Kanu saw most of his fellow IPOB now campaigning for an Hausa man and atikulooting

He had to visit Israel to pray for them

So u mean they should be campaigning for buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by etenyong(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Xander85:

Calling you a fool would be a disservice to fools the world over!

Your Nigerian army murdered unarmed protesters in cold blood, and you wanna blame the victims while giving Buhari and his murderous army a pass!? Dude, you need help!

You guys make a big mistake if you reduce the agitation for secession from this unworkable union to the person of Mazi Kanu!

If indeed the news of him appearing in Isreal is true, then it's obvious there's been some kind of arrangement between the Nigerian and Isreali gov'ts, if not then we should be expecting to hear of the federal gov'ts request to Isreal for his extradition so he can face his trial for treason!
Is that all you can say? You can type more

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by babadee1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Blue3k:

He can't live in isreal anyway and Nigeria can always request him from the UK. The charges Kanu faces would easily qualifuy him for extradition. Lol they grant request to india for lesser offenses. What makes you think Israel cares about Kanus cause anyway...

First of all he doesn't live in Israel. I'm sure he's just there for pilgrimage as a Jewish convert. He lives in the UK and the British authorities know that the whole Ipob issue is purely political. They will never extradite a British citizen to Nigeria over something like that. Maybe the requests they granted for India were for Indian citizens.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by newjosboy: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
buhariguy:

Because

Why were you silent when Ganduje's video surfaced?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by newjosboy: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:
This criminal again grin grin
Please come and enforce no election in IBO land.
Pmb winning is sure.

Why were you silent when Ganduje's video surfaced?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Blue3k(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
babadee1:

First of all he doesn't live in Israel. I'm sure he's just there for pilgrimage as a Jewish convert. He lives in the UK and the British authorities know that the whole Ipob issue is purely political. They will never extradite a British citizen to Nigeria over something like that. Maybe the requests they granted for India were for Indian citizens.

You're wrong again the treaty covers citizens and nationals. Being a dual citizen subjects you to boths sets of laws if you commit crimes in the other especially. I just hope his sureties are ready to pay. They have been trying to get out of deal with court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Doctee: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
If Dem born am well make him comeback to Nigeria oloshi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by enemybulldozer(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
buhariguy:

Because

What did this APC goon say?? I can't read any meaning into his junk!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by babadee1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Blue3k:

You're wrong again the treaty covers citizens and nationals. Being a dual citizen subjects you to boths sets of laws if you commit crimes in the other especially. I just hope his sureties are ready to pay. They have been trying to get out of deal with court.

His sureties will most certainly lose their money and their properties cos that is the law. I have never heard of the British govt or any developed country ever extraditing a citizen of their country to Nigeria or any African country to face charges. Do you have any example of that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by chikago1: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
AAlozie:
YOU WICKED WALAHI grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by mechanics(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
And his people said federal government arrested him, now they know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol. This man is friggin legendary. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by AAlozie(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
chikago1:
YOU WICKED WALAHI grin grin grin
Nigeria matter don tire me, I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by AAlozie(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:
Yeye dey smell?
How you take know wetin dey my mind?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by joepepsy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Easy wetin, you dey use question answer question, i will be coming for a wedding and i dont base in naija but grew in lag, been trying to hook up with anybody from ph cos I like to know the environment more base on my first time.
Westaslave2:
y d question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by rock003: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:
Hmmm Okwute is back!

Afonjas are in trouble. Buhari's nightmare.

He will surely Atikulate. grin

Are you sure about that?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by omoranmilowo: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
This man must be a deceiver, beware of him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by budusky05(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Blue3k(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
babadee1:

His sureties will most certainly lose their money and their properties cos that is the law. I have never heard of the British govt or any developed country ever extraditing a citizen of their country to Nigeria or any African country to face charges. Do you have any example of that?

Nigeria hasnt requested anybody recently. There's only 2 examples of UK even asking Nigeria to extradite anybody. Anyway There's South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Westaslave2(f): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
joepepsy:
Easy wetin, you dey use question answer question, i will be coming for a wedding and i dont base in naija but grew in lag, been trying to hook up with anybody from ph cos I like to know the environment more base on my first time.
oh i see! Am in cotonou 2 buy market ryt nw!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by babadee1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Blue3k:

Nigeria hasnt requested anybody recently. There's only 2 examples of UK even asking Nigeria to extradite anybody. Anyway There's South Africa.

Thanks for that example. It makes sense cos it was a murder and South Africa no longer has the death penalty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma's Daughter Clashes With Her Husband's Side Chic - Thav TV (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.