Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? (2457 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: What Happened To EXTRA ORDINARY RENDITION? / Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife / Nnamdi Kanu: What Problem Would His Arrest Solve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by themonk(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Since Nnamdi Kanu's initial ideology was restructuring and Atiku has also built his own ideology on restructuring. Wouldn't it be iconic if Kanu took a step back and Atiku took a step forward to reach a great compromise that would be a win-win for both parties by meeting and accepting restructuring.

I agree Nnamdi Kanu has abused numerous tribes which is why as an Igbo man I'm not very proud of him. But he can still become a hero if he champions restructuring, helps Atiku win election on the ground that he would be pardoned of any crime and would be made part of the committee on restructuring Nigeria. And if the above conditions is not fulfilled by Atiku he will continue championing his Biafra ideology with full force. What do you guys think?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by themonk(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala what do you think?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by iammo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin for him to start his campaign for Biafra or restructuring he still needs to step on Nigerian territory, and after the long silence even after the protest by IMO women for his whereabouts.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by themonk(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
iammo:
grin for him to start his campaign for Biafra or restructuring he still needs to step on Nigerian territory
Believe me the cult followership he has would respect his voice even without seeing his face.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Just leave Kanu out of politics
The man is not a politician...

Everyone should be thinking of how to vote out the current incompetent mistakes in power...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by iammo(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
themonk:

Believe me the cult followership he has would respect his voice even without seeing his face.

This brings me to the very logical point you made, which northerner or southwesterners would dare vote for a party endorsed by KANU, who insulted all our elders, called us cowards, called our daddy G.Os and pastors evil?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by oglalasioux(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yes. It's important they meet him;

They should tell him to continue hiding till after the elections. We don't want anyone scaring people with election boycott because of one useless referendum. All Igbos want to come out and vote Buhari out next year.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB should forget separatism and focus on being a civil rights movement

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by themonk(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
iammo:

This brings me to the very logical point you made, which northerner or southwesterners would dare vote for a party endorsed by KANU, who insulted all our elders, called us cowards, called our daddy G.Os and pastors evil?
People actually admire Nnamdi Kanu but can't support who insults them. I have a yoruba friend that tells me Nnamdi Kanu is the kind of person Nigeria needs even Erdris Abudulkareem said it too. I'm sure if he apologizes many Nigerians would rally behind him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by Kyase(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
iammo:

that ediot insult us middle belters, come swear for us join....
Atiku please use him for your campaign, already I'm downloading and bookmarking all his insults on Yorubas and Hausa and the MB

10 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by Pekele007: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
iammo:

Are you guys not cowards before

That's the plain truth jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
I want to use this medium to reach out to that mod who had the mind to ban me 2 times today alone that the god of kamanuozuzu shall visit that person with undiluted Justice. Again I also wish to let the jobless mod know that it doesn't matter how many times they ban me here on nairaland, I will remain active and consistent here because I'm more formidable than they can ever imaginegrin cheesy

I have read different comments regarding the return of Our Great Indomitable Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu including from one insignificant and inconsequential chaff who said his is adeyanju(what ever that means) and I want to state categorically here as one of the stake holders in IPOB that the return of Nnamdi Kanu has a dangerous pregnancy to the zoo political arrangements and its delivery will spell SHOCKER to all underestimating punks. What is to come will not be disclosed by me.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by Pekele007: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kyase:
Atiku please use him for your campaign, already I'm downloading and bookmarking all his insults on Yorubas and Hausa and the MB
You are a Yoruba stop lying my friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by smallJagaban: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
WOULD THIS BE YOUR OPINION HAD ATIKU PICKED YORUBA MAN AS A VICE PRESIDENT ASPIRANT?

YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE VP SLOT BECAUSE YOU KNEW NNAMDI KANU WOULD SPOIL THE PARTY

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by Kyase(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

You are a Yoruba stop lying my friend
See this one..... angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by iammo(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
themonk:

People actually admire Nnamdi Kanu but can't support who insults them. I have a yoruba friend that tells me Nnamdi Kanu is the kind of person Nigeria needs even Erdris Abudulkareem said it too. I'm sure if he apologizes many Nigerians would rally behind him.

I think its very smart for him, and for the love of all individuals that are tired of APC misrule, to just stay hiding. If not FG is ready to capitalise on this to scatter votes in southeast, since its plot to woo southeast with 2023 presidency as failed

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by iammo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin no mind am, we dey wait dem
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by Kyase(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
iammo:

grin grin grin grin no mind am, we dey wait dem
I just seat down dey look dem

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by themonk(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
smallJagaban:
WOULD THIS BE YOUR OPINION HAD ATIKU PICKED YORUBA MAN AS A VICE PRESIDENT ASPIRANT?

YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THE VP SLOT BECAUSE YOU KNEW NNAMDI KANU WOULD SPOIL THE PARTY
I actually supported Atiku picking a VP from South-West cause it would be a better way to kick the old one out of power. And the more reason why I feel Nnamdi Kanu should apologize is that he has sidelined igbos from the political space and abandoned them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by iammo(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Are you guys not cowards before

That's the plain truth jare

Non of our leaders ran away from battle like one biafran General, and one Jew guy lounging in isreal after chest beating and running off

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by themonk(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
iammo:

I think its very smart for him, and for the love of all individuals that are tired of APC misrule, to just stay hiding. If not FG is ready to capitalise on this to scatter votes in southeast, since its plot to woo southeast with 2023 presidency as failed
His foot soldiers are still convincing people not to vote. It's would be good if he gave them a command to pause on the movement and await restructuring instead of lose both ways. No he has appeared he better not come and split south-east votes.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by Pekele007: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
iammo:

Non of our leaders ran away from battle like one biafran General, and one Jew guy lounging in isreal after chest beating and running off
Goan read the story of Afonja again. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by iammo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Goan read the story of Afonja again. grin

Till afonjas last breath he never left Ilorin, and he never renounced Islam, even after betrayal by the janmaa such virtues, that the two guys mentioned above clearly lacks. Anyways this thread is for serious minds brainstorming on how to sell a southeast VP to other tribes and here you are still trying hard to make southeasterners guest In aso rock for another decade

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by kayfra: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Its Biafra or death. No Atikulating

We want Biafra

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by speedyGonzales: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't care about Nnamdi Kanu... I care about their policies for Next year!
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by NonsoWow: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu doesn't participate in Nigerian politics. He is not a member of PDP, APC or APGA. His word is law in Igboland. When he declares sit at home or election boycott, every Igbo obey. This is the monster Ndigbo have created for themselves. He will most certainly declare election boycott in 2019 and peter obi's ambition will hit the rocks before it even takes off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by iammo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
themonk:

His foot soldiers are still convincing people not to vote. It's would be good if he gave them a command to pause on the movement and await restructuring instead of lose both ways. No he has appeared he better not come and split south-east votes.

As it stands now, splitting southeast vote isnt really a problem here (7m PVC) but engaging votes from the northwest (18m PVC ) and the southwest (14m PVC). And don't forget APC are secretly working overtime in states like akwaibom, rivers, IMO, through udom, apkabio, magnus ibe, and some other agreived PDP members any kind of open involvement of KANU can and will spell doom for atiku. And the whole KANU saga really made some tribes understand how really divided we are, Yoruba's now even know they are called nmfem manu something they don't know before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by Pekele007: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
iammo:

Till afonjas last breath he never left Ilorin, and he never renounced Islam, even after betrayal by the janmaa such virtue that the two guys I above mentioned clearly lacks. Anyways this thread is for serious minds brainstorming on how to sell a southeast VP to other tribes and here you are still trying hard to make southeasterners guest In aso rock for another decade
What have the Northerners and Yorubas like you gained from visiting Aso rock? Olodo like you.

Afonja was a coward. Deal with it. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by seunmsg(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
oglalasioux:
Yes. It's important they meet him;

They should tell him to continue hiding till after the elections. We don't want anyone scaring people with election boycott because of one useless referendum. All Igbos want to come out and vote Buhari out next year.

Really? This is what you guys have reduced Kanu's struggle for the emancipation of Igbo race to all because you want to lick Atiku's Fulani ass shocked

Aye le o.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by iammo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

What have the Northerners and Yorubas like you gained from visiting Aso rock? Olodo like you.

Afonja was a coward. Deal with it. grin

8 years presidency?
4 years vice presidency?
Region with highest higher institutions?
Region with the highest number of power stations?
Working international airports?
Standard gauge speed train connecting Ogun, Oyo, Lagos (starting operation next year)?
States with highest IGR?
States with Direct foreign investment?

But then if you doubt the figures ask yourself how many Yoruba graduates pick their bagpack and travel to the east to hustle unlike easterners flooding other regions. The time for you to get involved in politics is now, or forever cry of marginalisation.... And first step is : you and your type must convince us why we should even trust you with our election vote or referendum votes (every Nigerian citizen votes in a referendum!! Boooom so we can still refuse you Biafra for your disrespect).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by oglalasioux(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
seunmsg:

Really? This is what you guys have reduced Kanu's struggle for the emancipation of Igbo race to all because you want to lick Atiku's Fulani ass shocked

Aye le o.

Go through my posts since I joined nairaland. Nnamdi Kalu is a fraud as far as I'm concerned. Majority of Igbos know he's a fraud. As for Atiku, I'll rather vote him than another 4 years of lies from a political party that generate electricity through the body odour of a hypocritical bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? by Pekele007: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
iammo:

8 years presidency?
4 years vice presidency?
Region with highest higher institutions?
Region with the highest number of power stations?
Working international airports?
Standard gauge speed train connecting Ogun, Oyo, Lagos (starting operation next year)?
States with highest IGR?
States with Direct foreign investment?

But then if you doubt the figures ask yourself how many Yoruba graduates pick their bagpack and travel to the east to hustle unlike easterners flooding other regions. The time for you to get involved in politics is now, or forever cry of marginalisation.... And first step is : you and your type must convince us why we should even trust you with our election vote or referendum votes (every Nigerian citizen votes in a referendum!! Boooom so we can still refuse you Biafra for your disrespect).
Yet Your governors owe salaries like craze e.g Aregbegbese

Skull mining and fraud is your youth calling E.g Hushpuppi and the rest instagram big boys.

Lagos is becoming dirtier.

Tinubu still control your destiny despite your levels of education.

Igbos without presidency :
South East topped the states with best results in Waec and Neco

Secondary school students invent what nobody from your tribe can ever try.

Igbos leave and work comfortably.

Igbos own 60% of businesses in your villages.

How wise are you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Pictured Balling With Slay Queens / Another Podium Collapses During A PDP Campaign Rally In Ekiti (Photos) / Between The Middlebelt And Niger Delta, Which Can Form A Stable Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.