Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,567 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof (4529 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Hotfreezer: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
SarakiBukola:
IPOB guys suffering from PTSD and creating threads up and down.

My question for the OP is this, why make it obvious you aren't so...... well off IQ-wise ? tongue

Right from the time Atiku picked Obi, he has been falling from one misfortune into the other. This Kanu's appearance is a big problem for PDP in this election.

I swear, the nigger must be regretting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by SarakiBukola: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Right from the time Atiku picked Obi, he has been falling from one misfortune into the other. This Kanu's appearance is a big problem for PDP in this election.

I swear, the nigger must be regretting.

grin.... was wondering where you were. Seems Eponojuku has a rather long ban, considering you took on a MOD tongue

The Igbos have been shaking their head in disbelief at the news. I suspect this is high level chess by FG. The guy sold his people for a pot of porridge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Hotfreezer: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
SarakiBukola:

grin.... was wondering where you were. Seems Eponojuku has a rather long ban, considering you took on a MOD tongue

The Igbos have been shaking their head in disbelief at the news. I suspect this is high level chess by FG. The guy sold his people for a pot of porridge

Baba, if I laugh on Nairaland now, na straight ban. They're hunting me desperately. Eponojuku is in cyber kirikiri. It and others should be out mid November.

Bro, Atiku is finished.
Igbos are finished.
PDP is finished.

PDP and Igbos were supporting Kanu that time cos of their selfish reasons. Now, whoever Kanu supports can never win elections in the north or west.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pictures From APC Campaign In Akwaibom They Wish U Didn't See / Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB / Igbos Bow To No One,abaribe Was Right After All.pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.