Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Nysc Service Experience Diary - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Nysc Service Experience Diary (1036 Views)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nysc Service Experience Diary by emuharrison16(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
My phone rang twice.
12 whatsapp messages from Damaris.
She was calling and texting me to tell me to go and check my NYSC Call up letter, that it was out already.

I was dumfounded when i saw her whatsapp text, i was even sad, kind of.

Today is 23rd and i didn't expect to be called up till month end of next month even.

I was among those who wanted to go to camp a bit late so as to gather enough money for the "21 days jamboree" as i heard it was.

Imagine my heartache when I learnt we were to resume camp on 27th.

What the hell?

I didn't even have up to half of what i budgeted for camp in my head.

...and to top it off, guess where they posted your boy to?

Kano State of all places.
Kano, that small city that nothing happens i thought to myself gloomily all day.

Meanwhile, my sweet smallie (which is the nickname i gave Damaris, the girl who called me earlier. Actually, i am very fond of ladies and i give all of them special nicknames) she was posted to Ebonyi, an eastern state.

She wanted Rivers, i wanted Akwa Ibom.

We both didn't get what we wanted so we laughed at each other and taunted for a bit.

I went off to print the printables and buy the NYSC whites.

Since it wasn't Akwa Ibom, the home of beautiful girls in Nigeria, i reasoned that my budget should come down as Kano girls were not my type so no need to waste money impressing what I don't want although I wouldn't necessarily meet Kano girls in camp, i was just livid for nothing.

So i bought 4 shorts and 5 tops instead of the 6 and 8 i would have if I'd gotten Akwa Ibom or Calabar.

I bought 2 tennis shoes and 6 pairs of socks, which were way below what i would have gotten.

You people don't understand. I was preparing to SLAY the camp totally.

Like KILL THEM ALL.
Awon Sweet Boys Association President, Delta State Chapter, that i am.

Oh, i never even introduce myself ooo.
Make una no vex.

I be correct Delta pikin.

My name is Harrison, i hail from Agbor in Delta State and I am also partly Edo.

I am a SanMel by temperament, which means i can make people laugh but i am also moody atimes.

My sanguine nature and depth of thought endears me to all, ladies especially. Plus, i look sweet as per the sweet boy that i am.

My objective in camp is simple. I have a 5 point agenda for this 21 days.

1. Top 3 Neatest Guy on camp.
2. Top 10 Coolest Guy on Camp.
3. Top 7 smartest guys on camp.
4. Top 2 sweetest boy on camp.
5. Top 20 innocent but not innocent guy on camp (if you know, you know).

PS:

I'll gist you all as it folds right here. Come back every fortnight to read the latest episode here.

You can also enjoy pictures of my camp experience via my WhatsApp Statuses on:
09031232625 dirty stories��)
08147304010 (clean stories��)

Text me on WhatsApp so I add you up to be able to see my statuses.

Also Follow me on Facebook for the picture splashes on:

Harrison Emu
Harrison Emu II
Harrison Emu III

The first two accounts are already filled but if you're special, i will shift someone to accommodate you.

Till next time.
Re: My Nysc Service Experience Diary by emuharrison16(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
I'll post again soon guys.

Lemme goan slim fit all the stuff i bought.
A sweet boy can't be wearing over size.

NYSC, say hello to your sweet boy.
Re: My Nysc Service Experience Diary by emuharrison16(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hello Everyone.

Are you a NYSC member and just got your call up letter and you found out you were posted to Kano, Nigeria.

Well, i was posted there too.

Please comment underneath this post for us to merry ourselves and plan a lot of things.

Include your name and where you'll be coming to camp from.

e.g..
Harrison
From Delta

Also message me on WhatsApp so i add you to Kano corpers group chat for 2018 Batch C.

Message me on 09031232625 or 08147304010

I'll add you up and we can plan everything there.

Do not worry.
We'll definitely do everything to help ourselves out.

I'll be bringing some extra stuff so if you need something, ask in the group chat, someone might have an extra.

Thanks.

Good luck.

Happy Otondoism.
Happy Ajuwayism.

If you're not yet in Kano Group chat, you're wrong.
Double up...
Re: My Nysc Service Experience Diary by Investorbj: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
If you like, forget to post here. God is watching you.
Re: My Nysc Service Experience Diary by emuharrison16(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2018
I will post bro...

Just gimme time to sort myself out ooo.

Too many stuff going on.

I lost one of my android phones yesterday.
Re: My Nysc Service Experience Diary by bayocanny: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
emuharrison16:
I will post bro...
Too many stuff going on.
sorry for your loss bro, am patiently waiting for your updates.
Re: My Nysc Service Experience Diary by bayocanny: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
emuharrison16:
I will post bro...
Too many stuff going on.
sorry for your loss bro, am patiently waiting for your updates.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News... NYSC Clearance Tested Positive To COVID19 / Brother Industrial Sewing Machine With Two Years Guarantee, Price #55,000 Call / Boycotting Nysc Camp In Boko Haram 'states

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.