Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery (510 Views)

Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Umar Muttaka In The Hospital, Commend His Bravery / Tinubu’s Misdirected Anger And Obasanjo’s Bravery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by megacity: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
You see, you need to be alive first before you can do any other thing.

If soldiers come to your father's house shooting everything on sight, basic common sense ought to tell you it's time to run away!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by deomelo: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
lol......

Sily cowards forming bravery on the internet.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by megacity: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ojukwu too knew the right time to leave, because again you need to be alive first before you can do any other thing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
deomelo:
[s]lol......

Sily cowards forming bravery on the internet[/s].

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by SingleWahala(f): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin..... Just like his Grand........ grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by megacity: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
deomelo:
lol......

Sily cowards forming bravery on the internet.

You see, to survive, you need have basic native sense

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by magoo10(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
That he was even able to escape the clutches of the devil is not only bravery but miracle.
He went to jail and came out while some went to prison and died like a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by gidgiddy: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
To this day, nobody knows what transpired in Nnamdi Kanu's house on the 14th of September last year.

However, when armed Soldiers storm an unarmed man's home to shoot everything in sight, I do not expect that man to present him self to be used as target practice

Some Nigerians have a strange perception of what bravery is. They think that bravery is to jump in front of a bullet. That is stupidity. Even Soldiers are taught that when you are overwhelmed, you retreat because "A Soldier who lives today lives to fight another day".

It is a shame to the Nigerian Army that went to kill unarmed people in operation Python dance. Praising themselves for going to fight unarmed people but cannot defeat any armed group like Boko Haram and killer Herdsmen who are out there slaughtering people daily

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by rhemmiedream(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Like Ojukwu , like Lamidi Cownu..
The only difference is the fact Lamidi Cownu's escape was more suffersticated.
Ojukwu bolted to Abidjan while Lamidi Jibrin Cownu ran to a more developed country cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by Cownu: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
rhemmiedream:
Ojukwu bolted to Abidjan while Lamidi Jibrin Cownu ran to a more developed country cheesy grin
I did not run away .
I’m in my house grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yorubas were celebrating that Nigerian TERRORIST army killed him but unfortunately the guy was smarter the foolish Jihad soldiers of Nigeria....

Why are Afonjas angry that Nnamdi Kanu is alive?

Yorubas are the real enemies of Igbos , the hausas .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by Patrioticooduan: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=sean1000x post=72240884][/quote]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by KingsCity: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
rhemmiedream:
Is it not better to run away than to drink rat poison or drink poisoned tea?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Knowing When To Run Is Bravery by rhemmiedream(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Cownu:

I did not run away .
I’m in my house grin
Are you sure Mr Lamidi Jibrin Cownu tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Conspiracy Of 2019. / Buhari Appoints New CBN Deputy Governor, Others / Reps Collating Signatures To Impeach Osinbajo, Lawmaker Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.