Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ (20751 Views)

Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Omeokachie: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Any directive meant to be an instrument for political witch-hunt will always end in confusion
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Abdulmusawa4(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Hassan88(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Buhari worry dem more. Like for Buhari and share for Atiku.
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by paix(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2018
This government is always the first thing last.
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2018
All they know is to appoint, hire or elect unqualified northerners to positions to write thrash! 97%, 5% 'gomment'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by berrystunn(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Which way Nigeria?

Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by kennosklint(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2018
pls are you sure about this
tonex360:
WOW.. I'm speechless!!!

Donald Trump has revealed how Nigerian politicians killed their country's economy. The American government unveils 25 names of Nigerian richest politicians, that stock the public funds they stole in USA. Here are the names of the politicians and their banks:

1, Aisha Buhari, J P Morgan Bank, New York $2.9billion.

(2)Col. Abubakar Lawal American Express bank New York $2.5b

(3) Garba shehu, wells fargo bank san Francisco $2.3b.

(4)Ahmed Idris, Citi group bank New York $2.1b

(5)Nadir El-Rufai citi group bank New York, $2.6b.

(6) Femi Adesina, US Bancorp bank Minnesota $1.9b.

(7) Turkur Buatai BB&T bank North California $2.9b..

(coolMuhammadu Buhari Ally financial bank, $3.5b..

(9)Solomon Dalong American bank. $4.2b..

(10)Lia Muhammadu. Ally financial bank $1.9b..

(11) Abdurrahma Danbazau, Unity Bs bank. $2.6b..

(12) Zara Buhari bank of America, $1.3b..

(13)Amina zakari citi group bank New York $1.8b..

(1 4) Baba Haruna jauro. Ally financial bank $2.2b.

(15)Umaru Dambatta bank of America, $1.7b..

(16)Aliyu Gusau, Ally financial bank $1.7b..

(17)Babatunde Fashola America bank $2.4b.

(18 ) Rotimi Amechi SSA financial bank $3.6b.

(19) Chris Ngige Northern bank AA $2.7b.

(20) Babagana Monguno financial bank Detroit, $1.8b..

(21)Habibu Abdullahi, Us bancorp bank, $1.7b..

(22)Sadique Abubakar state Street corporation bank $1.8b..

(23)Abayomi Olonishakin citi group bank New York $2.3b..

(24)Babachir David lawal BB financial bank $987m.

(25)Aisha hadi sirika AA financial bank $976m..

What a shame! See how PMB and EFCC are fighting crime & corruption. Forward to many Nigerians, let them see how the wicked politicians have robbed us and still robbing, and led us to recession and hardship. Negative change has killed Nigeria. Nigerian youths must decide 2019.

Please share as you read...
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Rindo69: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2018
I know someone on the travel ban list who not only traveled out unhindered on Tuesday but came back in on Friday and will travel again.

The only people I pity are the zombies applauding what they thing is a fight against corruption but are only applauding a mess!!! The PEO 6 is only as useless as the paper it was typed on and the signature on it. It was only announced to drum up support for an unpopular president who is helpless and alone
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Chizuru01(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2018
rozayx5:
so i was reading a thread on the Paris refund delay, then at the end of the news i saw something that grabbed my attention

600 Bullet proof vests for 187M naira, out of curiosity i decided to do a little research into why the value was so large for a small number of vests

from what i found one Bullet proof vest cost 120$ and with Shipping maximum of 30$ each thereby pegging the value of each vest at 150$ Max

600 vests would cost 90k USD at 150usd each

90KUSD = 32.4M naira

the Total sum for the contract when converted to Dollars is 519,000 USD

it would cost at 865$ per vest to arrive at this figure
Was a contract of 33 to 35M naira inflated to 187M naira before our very eyes
that is left for you to find out

this is just a tip of the ice berg of the ongoing looting under this current admin

more wisdom guy. You are smart

3 Likes

Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Lilimax(f): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2018
Bunch of morons embarassed
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by eltaforce: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
While not holding brief for the minister of Finance on the cost of the bullet proof vest. I will like to enlighten the forum the more.
1. Bullet proof vest come in different sizes, clothing design and protection level etc.
2. As in above, so also the cost. Eg the cost of level 3 bullet proof vest is not the same with level 1V which come with plates.
3. The materials and components of the vest also differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, sometimes in the same company u will get so many options.
4. There are so many bullets proof vest with the market price of above 800 USD.
5.MUST bullets proof vest purchase from the USA and Europe are more expensive and durable the the once purchase from China and Asia (note: there are also very good but expensive vest in this countries too)
THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS THE FACT THAT SO MANY OF THE CONTRACTORS IN COLABORATION WITH BAD GOVERNMENT WORKERS WILL QUOTE THE HIGHEST PRICE AND BUY THE CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET.
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by jchioma: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2018
jaxxy:
I have major issues with the legality of this travel ban list and more concern of its timing which raises more suspicion. I have no issues fighting corruption bt if it is not done in a fair, civilized and credible way I’m sorry u are not fighting corruption. Since buhari came into power and began his corruption campaign he didn’t issue any travel ban so why now? Anyone having major cases in court cud have easily been directed by the courts against traveling based on its discretion. Clearly the timing is suspiciously wrong. I can only hope the intentions are genuine.

Meanwhile, the Presidency has refused to make the list public.

Because, they have an hidden agenda.
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by QuickStandard: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
GisterBlogger:
cool

Please permission to copy your post to my FB wall.

Thanks
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
jchioma:

Meanwhile, the Presidency has refused to make the list public.

Because, they have an hidden agenda.

If the list can not be made public then it is illegal, breach of people’s human rights and more than anything a cover up witch hunt for the government to attack anyone they choose.

1 Like

Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Ziggylady(f): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
rozayx5:
so i was reading a thread on the Paris refund delay, then at the end of the news i saw something that grabbed my attention

600 Bullet proof vests for 187M naira, out of curiosity i decided to do a little research into why the value was so large for a small number of vests

from what i found one Bullet proof vest cost 120$ and with Shipping maximum of 30$ each thereby pegging the value of each vest at 150$ Max

600 vests would cost 90k USD at 150usd each

90KUSD = 32.4M naira

the Total sum for the contract when converted to Dollars is 519,000 USD

it would cost at 865$ per vest to arrive at this figure
Was a contract of 33 to 35M naira inflated to 187M naira before our very eyes
that is left for you to find out

this is just a tip of the ice berg of the ongoing looting under this current admin

Wow!!...this administration is really the worst in history like i always knew..

'Fighting corruption' indeed.
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Prayer point for Buhari, Psalms 109:8.
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
eltaforce:
While not holding brief for the minister of Finance on the cost of the bullet proof vest. I will like to enlighten the forum the more.
1. Bullet proof vest come in different sizes, clothing design and protection level etc.
2. [s]As in above, so also the cost. Eg the cost of level 3 bullet proof vest is not the same with level 1V which come with plates.
3. The materials and components of the vest also differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, sometimes in the same company u will get so many options.
4. There are so many bullets proof vest with the market price of above 800 USD. [/s]
5.MUST bullets proof vest purchase from the USA and Europe are more expensive and durable the the once purchase from China and Asia (note: there are also very good but expensive vest in this countries too)
THE MAJOR PROBLEM IS THE FACT THAT SO MANY OF THE CONTRACTORS IN COLABORATION WITH BAD GOVERNMENT WORKERS WILL QUOTE THE HIGHEST PRICE AND BUY THE CHEAPEST IN THE MARKET.
Lets stop defending the indefensible!
The $120 price tag was even on the high side!!
And yes mass production of a level 3 bullet proof vest could be as low as $60 per piece!
Below is a level 3 Bullet proof vest!

1 Like

Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by jchioma: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
jaxxy:

If the list can not be made public then it is illegal, breach of people’s human rights and more than anything a cover up witch hunt for the government to attack anyone they choose.

Hmmm... Sense will not kee you.

Every evil machination of the Buhari govt to muzzle the opposition will be resisted.

No bi only dem dey Nigeria.
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
kennosklint:
pls are you sure about this

What’s is ur source of information
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by Sirsleek123: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please does anyone have an idea how someone can send money from Philippines to me in Nigeria.
The person said western union, money gram and ria money isn’t working but I’m confused and kinda doubt it sometimes although I trust that person.
Please can someone help me out?
I’m new here and I’m not allowed to post on the forums.
Your contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ by able20(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
NIS and NCS used Buhari's executive order travel ban to clean yanch , everything from Buhari is shit!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Clears Air On ‘US-Nigeria Infrastructure’ Comparison / Yohanna Maigona: Wiebe Boer Denies Aspiring For Office Of Plateau Governor / TRIBUNAL: Wike’s Election Peaceful, Credible —INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.