Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government (12618 Views)

Ogun: 'stop Dumping Dead Babies, Faeces In Public Waste Bins" - Commissioner / Anambra Women Ministry Clears Nkpor Express of Mentally Challenged Persons (Pix) / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2018
nerdivist:
stop making a fool of yourself. the said neighbouring states and the
as time I checked anambra is surrounded by delta, Enugu, IMO and abia

you must be one of the mad Ppl if you think a Yoruba man will just go and drop his mad relative in anambra all d way from the west

You are the one making a big fool of urself, you didn't read where one was from edo state and the other from Lagos? be like say hatred don dey block ur sense.

Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by Onnasucs1(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2018
donofdons:
Let them leave mad people alone na. I was mad for 4 years and I really enjoyed myself. Lying by the smelly gutter of idumota felt better than staying in the best hotel room. Just like Christ, I was quite convinced I was God and I created the world. I felt better in my rags that anyone will feel in a Gucci until one rich idiot came to take me to a psychiatrist who gave me medicine that cleared the illusion from my eyes and I now feel like I am suffering.

Before you insult me, know that being mad feels exactly the same way many born again Christians feel. That is, when a man believes a stupid story so much that he believes an imaginary Christ is his friend and he hears God talk to him.
The truth is that Christ himself was a mad man like me and actually believed he was God. Him eye clear when them knack nail enter him hand, na Im him start to Dey beg God.
bro, @ the bolded, where did you get those lines from? seems like somthing i know. be sincere
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by Splasshhh(f): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by Dorammy(f): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by mushystuff: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:

The neighbouring states are Delta and Imo, so direct your post to them. In any case, Igbos with mental problems are coming to Anambra this December. Do whatever you like with them.

The report cited persons from Lagos and Edo. Read and understand before spouting off na
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by mushystuff: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2018
Almaiga:
90% of Nigeria's mentally challenged men are found in the East. Some one from their family most have used their mental state for Ritual purpose.

Hmmm, Igbo's and blood money are like PDP and Corruption. grin grin grin grin

Have ur people finished killing themselves with ignorance n violence? Or have they finished frying their brains with codeine, lizard shït, glue and soakaway fumes? Dirty northerners and drugs plus illiteracy! Nonsense!
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by Anambralstson: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2018
deji17:
Anambra state and mad people.. Tufiakwa.
Oyo state ranked highest in numbers of mental illness cases in Nigeria followed closely by Lagos and Ogun, in Ogun state Abeokuta neuro-psychiatric hospital admits 300 patients monthly.

Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by Almaiga: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2018
mushystuff:

Have ur people finished killing themselves with ignorance n violence? Or have they finished frying their brains with codeine, lizard shït, glue and soakaway fumes? Dirty northerners and drugs plus illiteracy! Nonsense!

The thing pain this Ritualist, cause I believe that's your profession or you've attempt it one's. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by Odogwuskido(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Why are they crying? Shebi Anambra is "Home for All"?
Light of the nation
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by mushystuff: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Almaiga:

The thing pain this Ritualist, cause I believe that's your profession or you've attempt it one's. grin
Na ur people be ritualist!
Now this is the illiteracy I just referred to and that's why y'all are herded like cattle to commit heinous crimes without a smidgen of critical or logical thought. You even found apostrophe to put while trying to spell 'once'. Shameless malu dem!
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by Almaiga: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2018
mushystuff:

This is the illiteracy I just referred to and that's why y'all are herded like cattle to commit heinous crimes without a smidgen of critical or logical thought. You even found apostrophe to put while trying to spell 'once'. Shameless malu dem!

This Ritualist is still PAINED. You can wail from now till eternity, who cares. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by 3rilogy(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Upper iweka is the capital of mad people in Nigeria. I passed there yesterday and the number of agberos there is mind-boggling
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by bluecircle470: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2018
The state government is lying joor...the mentally deranged are not being dumped but are being used for money rituals by Anambra business men.
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by degamemaster(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
deji17:
Anambra state and mad people.. Tufiakwa.

Olodo like you, didn't you read where it was stated that they're mostly from Edo State and "Southwest" ? Yoruba people and madness are like 5&6
Re: Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lolz, nawa o, they should continue the good work and not give up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Reports Malaria Vaccine Breakthrough / COVID-19 Update For December 27 2020 In Nigeria / Lamentations Of A ‘frustrated’ Nigerian Surgeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.