Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook (4837 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / 2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Factfinder1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
He's a lecturer of the department of computer science

Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by CaptainPlanet(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
"The You"

If we check ur certificate now..

Na FSLC u carry dey teach for Uni..SMH

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by tripplephi: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
CAN WE CALL THIS A COMPUTER ERROR?

with the ERROR being the LECTURER..... lol

Factfinder1:
He's a lecturer of the department of computer science

Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by holywahala19(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Stupid lecturer that I can buy off with 1 euros out of my 30 trillion euros

All poor people in this world should leave this world for we rich Trafford boys

Trafford big boy is here
I drive Lamborghini
I live in Trafford and richer than Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by jordyspices: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
True dat

1 Like

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by falcon01: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
That's a typo not a show of illiteracy.

17 Likes

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
He was in a hurry... He wasn't ready

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by TheOdd1sOut: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
No one should mock his grammatical error. At least he got his message through.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by sensibility55: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
could this be a mistake or computer error??
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by AeroplaneApple: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
The man tried now

1 Like

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by tamunoinaemi: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by MrsHay: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Michelle55: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why are we so quick to list out other people's flaws while ignoring ours?
Nawa oh.. So someone can't make mistake / grammatical blunder anymore? Awon SM English teachers

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
I got the message tho...

1 Like

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
falcon01:
That's a typo not a show of illiteracy.
Is that so? Ok let's give it a reality check: he typed "the" in place of "do". None of the letters of both words are close to each oda on the keyboard. So tell me how it's a typo, ode! angry

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by falcon01: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
DavidEsq:

Is that so? Ok let's give it a reality check: he typed "the" in place of "do". None of the letters of both words are close to each oda on the keyboard. So tell me how it's a typo, ode! angry
listen. There are times you will want to write something and then you change your mind though you've already started writing what you intend to say and you just continue with the next thing you had in mind or maybe you cleared it and forget to clean the first word. I've done that many times so when I see one I know.

8 Likes

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
falcon01:
listen. There are times you will want to write something and then you change your mind though you've already started writing what you intend to say and you just continue with the next thing you had in mind or maybe you cleared it and forget to clean the first word. I've done that many times so when I see one I know.
And it takes forever for u to spot ur error and correct it, right? B1tch please!
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Michelle55:
Why are we so quick to list out other people's flaws while ignoring ours?
Nawa oh.. So someone can't make mistake / grammatical blunder anymore? Awon SM English teachers
Do u ever wonder why Nigerians are required to write English proficiency test examinations in order to be qualified to pursue their Masters cert abroad, despite the fact that Nigeria was once a colony of Britain? The answer is simple: just listen to urself defending mediocrity.

1 Share

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by falcon01: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
DavidEsq:

And it takes forever for the to spot ur error and correct it, right? B1tch please!
you are a f*cking durk.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Michelle55: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
DavidEsq:

Do u ever wonder why Nigerians are required to write English proficiency test examinations in order to be qualified to pursue their Masters cert abroad, despite the fact that Nigeria was once a colony of Britain? The answer is simple: just listen to urself defending mediocrity.
My friend bleep off. Mr know it all. Why haven't you gone to the bank to cash out money with your high knowledge of English language.
Don't bother quoting me because I've got no time for your likes

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Shinapraise(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
I think is the man's phone cos some screen tourch does all this typographical errors so don't judge .

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by tamunoinaemi: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2018

Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by opribo(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2018
When the head is rotten it affects everything else. Who is to enforce quality and standard.

No wonder they were dragging their feet on the former MOF because they were not sure if it wpnt spiral all over and affect all. I am certain if they were yo verify the credrntials of these APC government officials the outcome will cause another problem.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by perfectsmiles(m): 5:37am On Oct 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

And it takes forever for[/color] the[color=#990000] to spot ur error and correct it, right? B1tch please!

So in your mind this your sentence is correct without error?

when you are too quick to judge others you might end up falling
No one knows it all or above such mistakes not even I
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by SignatureNG(f): 5:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Lol

Naija
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Surely..its a mistake. We all do make one
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2018
perfectsmiles:

So in your mind this your sentence is correct without error?

when you are too quick to judge others you might end up falling
No one knows it all or above such mistakes not even I
Look at this obenetete! Its "u" I wrote o! Why are u changing it to "the", just to prove a lame point?
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 6:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Michelle55:

My friend bleep off. Mr know it all. Why haven't you gone to the bank to cash out money with your high knowledge of English language.
Don't bother quoting me because I've got no time for your likes
Just look at them! Typical of a zombie; always resorting to argumentum ad hominem, when they can't stand the heat of an educated opinion. Typical of their master in Aso Rock. Yeye dey smell. Gerarahia jor. Do head like sour pear angry
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Tatarison(m): 6:17am On Oct 21, 2018
It's a typo error, besides, I know that man personally. He is a brilliant and honest guy.
You should be ashamed of yourself to readily embarrass a good man.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2018
falcon01:
you are a f*cking durk.
U meant to say "drunk" right? Cos that's the only word that cld pop into that brain o' yours in such helpless situations grin.
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by DavidEsq(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Tatarison:
It's a typo error, besides, I know that man personally. He is a brilliant and honest guy.
You should be ashamed of yourself to readily embarrass a good man.
Me sex, I even know the woman he buys akara from every Saturday morning. undecided
Re: See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook by Tatarison(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2018
DavidEsq:

Me sex, I even know the woman he buys akara from every Saturday morning. undecided
So A man shouldn't eat again?
Plus, I don't get you... Me sex What are you trying to communicate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum / When Engineering Students Visit Home After First Semester(photos) / Matured Minds Only:which Is Better,chemistry Or MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.