Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (147860 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by highmey(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018

Truth is, his dream and vision can never be achieved (for now).
Atiku can never and will never champion a referendum for the Biafra state. This man is a businessman, and he will loose billions if he dares it. Have you ever asked yourself why he really choose Obi as his vice? Atiku needs votes from the east, so His best bet is to bring in Obi, very smart of him.
My sympathy for this man, I like his courage. But, his true enemies are the Igbo elites. These people might support him in public, but will definitely work against or backstab him.

If Igbos truly want out, best thing for them is to boycott this coming election. Then, everyone will take them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by hyfr(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kanu : south east and south south are part of Biafra with exception with edo. Some parts of idoma are Biafra too
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by lagdmark(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
This guy is a fraud, I repeat.. A Big fraud
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by frankfrancis871: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
momodub:
See crowd men am listening live

Please Tell us whats happening please? Seun MIGHT BE LISTENING OR VIEWING THIS THREAD grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by poyebad: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
I chuckle each time I hear some useless Igbos chant Biafra.
Lazy Biafran human beings.

Kanu is speedily rushing to his certain death, and he is good company of half-wit Ipobians in the same pursuit.
Kanu is going to kill himself by himself...that's what folly does to those in whose heart it resides.

Biafra is dead and gone, together with the fraud that Ojukwu was.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by PHILipu1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

which part of ss.
Prophet king hero nnamdi kanu is the leader of the entire biafrans.ss,se and some part of north central
Lol.
I don't think my Edo belong though.
KANU is only the leader of brainwashed IPOB youths.
Take it or leave it KANU is working for Buhari.

Now that you guess will boycott the election because no referendum before then,who will then vote Atiku and Obi?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Grupo:

I'm listening to the broadcast on the same 102.10
I have tuned all the radio at my house but I don't seem to be able to get it to work
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

YORUBA woman!
If u only u have one single man with guts like kanu.. In ur entire tribe grin

How many times have you travelled down to Onitsha to physically partcipate in the agitation? grin

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Getintouch2004(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
See crowd viewing this thread, choi
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by tonerandsensors: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Princewell2012:

.Am an Igbo man. But I think this guy was released ffor a purpose. Take it or leave it this is the hand work of Buhari. Since he knows he is going to loose in this election
My mind don't used to decieve me.

But inshala he is going to fail woefully with this tactics.

youre not an igbo amn

youre a yoruba muslim and no way near to an honest igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bede2u(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
sexiestharam:

No Sir, i am isoko and it wasn't part of Biafra. Like I said earlier, I am more knowleagable about this cause than you! We have always been and will always be Nigerians! Dust your history books Sir/ma.
exactly...nobody added isoko in biafra...so dont shout. Only igbo and ijaw of delta are in biafra. We have nothing in common with isoko. We dont hate nor love u guys. We are just neighbours

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:
He says his only weapons are "the microphone and his courage" but these two things don't and can't win you a war grin grin grin

Kanu and Buhari should give some of us some time to get a Visa first before embarking on the "Impossibe" grin

Cc: izzou

In this tribe called YORUBA even women have wicked heart to the extent they hate truth.

I want to ask u a question..
WHAT HAVE U GAINED FROM BUHARI.
WHO U HAVE UR TONGUE STUCK DEEP IN TO HIS ASSHOLE.? grin.

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Chubhie: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
shizzleStar:
...and your federal government didn't flout court orders?

The word is flout not 'flaunt'. These are the calibre of persons insulting Nnamdi KANU.

Stewpid illiterate
Flaunt: display (something) ostentatiously, especially in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show defiance.

You've got no right to determine how I elect to use words. Be conventional and allow me exercise my poetic licence. I understand kanu is your hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by highmey(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
bisoye11:
Waste of time,Nothing special in his speech,he speaks cautiously.

I noticed that too.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by mrking3(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
It's not a press conference oooo! Just an interview. Nothing more. .
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by izzou(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Adeniketina2015

It's best if you don't respond to some mentions

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by MissJoy29(f): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Pitakwa
Huh?
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by technicallyrich(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
gentlegenius:
OK... But that doesn't mean the whole ss is part of Biafra. We in Akwa Ibom have nothing to do with Biafra. I repeat NOTHING.
tell that to phillip effong.the late vice president of biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

How many times have you travelled down to Onitsha to physically partcipate in the agitation? grin

Many times?
And how many time will u Yorubas mind ur business in biafra issue?
Nnadi kanu is coward bit see how I are wanking off this thread with cucumber with it shameless tribes men.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by solihu(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin As usual the lunatic has nothing to say. The schmuck incoherent outburst, Like a hungry child whose lips was taken away from the nipple.

Come back to that land o' clay and have a Python dance once again bloody coward! Lily-livered sissy! You should have tried to be more courageous than Ojukwu who also fled.

Does cowardice run in that akpu guzzling descendants? grin

8 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ObservantFellow: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tobimillar1:

That's the mistake!! Have you seen the ibibio man, Efik, Anang, isoko, urhobo, itsekiri, Bini, etsako , Ishan man shouting biafra like the igbo's? these people seem contented with the Nigerian agenda. It's going to be easier fighting with people of the same dreams and aspirations than trying to drag people who care less along .

Study the map.

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bede2u(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
poyebad:
I chuckle each time I hear some useless Igbos chant Biafra.
Lazy Biafran human beings.

Kanu is speedily rushing to his certain death, and he is good company of half-wit Ipobians in the same pursuit.
Kanu is going to kill himself by himself...that's what folly does to those in whose heart it resides.

Biafra is dead and gone, together with the fraud that Ojukwu was.
well forever is a long time.

Are u sure nigeria will exist in the year 2318? Thats 300 yrs from now. Most of u fools cant see beyond nxt year or highest next 4 years. Short-sighted fools. Biafra is a long term plan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by uvemi(f): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
linkdredspirit1:

It's already on frontpage.

Nigerian Army came to kill me - Kanu

https://www.nairaland.com/4801464/nigerian-army-came-kill-me

Okay thanks
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Many times?
And how many time will u Yorubas mind ur business in biafra issue?
Nnamdi kanu is coward bit see how u are wanking off this thread with cucumber with ur shameless tribes men.. grin

A coward greater than ur lifeless president grin
And the entire afonja tribe

5 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by dazzlingd(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

YORUBA woman!

You are a big baboon.
yoruba boast of people like Fela, while you produce fela wannabe called Kanu who has no dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Chubhie: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
This guy is a fraud, I repeat.. A Big fraud
That he gets huge fanbase is more pitiable.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by tonerandsensors: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
I don't think my Edo belong though.
KANU is only the leader of brainwashed IPOB youths.
Take it or leave it KANU is working for Buhari.

Now that you guess will boycott the election because no referendum before then,who will then vote Atiku and Obi?

WHY ARE YOU MASTURBATING ON IGBO MANS MATTER?

AS A YORUBA, ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED?

WE STILL ATIKULATE

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ObservantFellow: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chubhie:

Flaunt: display (something) ostentatiously, especially in order to provoke envy or admiration or to show defiance.

You've got no right to determine how I elect to use words. Be conventional and allow me exercise my poetic licence. I understand kanu is your hero

It's not flaunt. Without even a second glance, I saw the mistake in your choice of words before that bros corrected you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by FRESHG(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
tbaba1234:

I love to be entertained too...

THIS ISLAMIC TERRORIST AGAIN angry

1 Like

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

YORUBA woman!

The bolded is"our problem"
D-I-S-U-N-I-T-Y

So, because I go by a Yoruba name- that automatically makes me Yoruba. Although I don't have a problem being one.

I'm partly Delta Igbo but I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THIS. Let's look for other alternatives to achieve our request(total inclusion in government)

Biafuru is DEAD ON ARRIVAL...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by gentlegenius(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
technicallyrich:

tell that to phillip effong.the late vice president of biafra.
Thank God you said late. But anyone from akwa ibom can choose to belong to Biafra, that doesn't mean the whole state is part of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.