Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem (147934 Views)

Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Ranchhoddas: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2018
Jabioro:
Is London /Porthacourt the same time zone? These people are real confusionist..London is 0hrs GMT and Port Hacourt is +1 GMT..5pm in London 6pm in Port hacourt..
Shatap!

Stop saying what you don't know!

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by drshrewd: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2018
all Igbo's should never participate in the 2019 election unless he/she is against IPOB grin
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by movetoca: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!
Dey there make another man dey play with your sense and destiny. I thank God all the wise Igbos I know dislike that clown Cownu with passion. Wake up and stop making a fool of your ancestors. By the way it's Port Harcourt, there's nothing like Igwuocha.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by maasoap(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2018
Deepfreezer:
We are waiting to hear from you our Supreme leader.
But any against Atiku /Obi 2019 election shall be disobeyed

If he tells them anything contrary to the support for Atiku, they will disobey him
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by DonCandido(f): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:
Radio Biafra Releases All Global Major Time Zones Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

The Supreme Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) worldwide, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, will be on live broadcast on Radio Biafra, London, on Sunday 21st October, 2018.

Worldwide Time Zones:

* 6:00 PM Biafra - Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time

* 6:00 PM London Time

* 7:00 PM Berlin Time

* 8:00 PM Jerusalem, Israel Time

* 7:00 PM Paris, France Time.

* 2:00 AM Tokyo, Japan Time.

* 7:00 PM South Africa Time.

* 7:00 PM Rome, Italy Time.

* 10:30 PM India Time.

* 8:00 PM Cyprus Time.

* 1:00 PM Washington, DC, USA Time.

* 8:00 PM Nairobi, Kenya Time.

* 2:00 AM Tokyo, Japan Time.

* 7:00 PM Berlin, Germany Time.

* 8:00 PM Moscow, Russian Time.

* 2:00 PM Brazilian Time.

* 7:00 PM Madrid, Spain Time.

You are hereby encouraged to duly inform all your family members and well wishers to join us as we tune into Radio Biafra live broadcast from the holy land of Israel as stipulated above per date and time.

How to listen to Radio Biafra
-Tune into CHK 102.1
-Download Radio Biafra App on your phone or go to our website www.rblworld.tv or www.radiobiafra.co

The live broadcast can also be monitored through any of the underlisted channels, via:

* Radio Biafra App
* Tune-in Radio
* Simple Radio
* www.radiobiafra.co
* www.ipob.co
*Also follow and like us on our official Facebook page Radio Biafra to watch the live studio broadcast.

* BIAFRA TELEVISION on Satellite

On our Yamal-402 DTH Platform:
Frequency: 20/C band 55°E, freq 11045MHz

Pol: Vertical Symbol Rate: 40MSym, DVB-S, QPSK, 2/3 FEC, Service ID: 5

* Radio Biafra is also on Satellite AMOS 5 satellite @ 17E. Frequency: 12216V S/R: 27500 FEC-3/4

Visit our website link @:

www.biafraherald.co
www.thebiafratimes.co
www.IPOB.org

Can't we just give the broke guy some $$$ so he can go into hibernation Somalia?

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by DonCandido(f): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2018
kettykin:

If it is very easy for you to understand that not every fulani is a herdsmen and not every herdsmen is violent. Why is it impossible for you to differentiate between ipob and pdp.
This effect of free education is really worsening

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by arabbunkum: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Okuko nti iike naanu ihe naa iite ofe
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Cheeryfeet: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2018
DaFlash:
so what about your people living in lagos
Have they been OSU-LIZED

Dumb Clowns
Leave them,so narrow minded

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Agugbadin: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2018
DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO THE OGBAOSO 1 OF IGBO LAND. THIS MUST BE FOOLISHNESS. HE WHO FIGHTS AND RUN AWAY LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Bede2u(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2018
fiizznation:
lol.... The fraudster is feeling like he is on top of the world. Ok like who actually cares about your speech? Oh i forgot, only his ipob clowns are interested in what the fraudster will say grin

Talk about total brainwashing. Lol
u seem to care. Why else are u on this thread?

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2018
Please what is name of this film , l need to get a copy of it by tomorow morning
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Boyooosa(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2018
dexterinc2003:
Things kanu will not talk about.

1. How he ran away for 11 months.

2. What happened to BSS (biafran secret service).

Things people IPOB not tell him

1. You are a wanted man for jumping bail.

2. Who would follow a man that runs when it mattered most.

What Kanu will say at 5pm

1. No referendum, no election ( win for buhari)

Or

2 Atikulate (dangerous for PDP).
Those 2 last points tho cheesy, you are a bad analyzer.
But u r bias o, the two points are win win for buhari na...
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Emmabraham: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2018
dexterinc2003:
Things kanu will not talk about.

1. How he ran away for 11 months.

2. What happened to BSS (biafran secret service).

Things people IPOB not tell him

1. You are a wanted man for jumping bail.

2. Who would follow a man that runs when it mattered most.

What Kanu will say at 5pm

1. No referendum, no election ( win for buhari)

Or

2 Atikulate (dangerous for PDP).

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Cheeryfeet: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2018
Indigenous:

Wetin coinsign you for Igbo matter,I don't know why all this Hausa Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe won't mind their own business. you went to attack a man that doesn't have any weapons to defend himself, the man escape assassination and went into hiding to plan for the next line of action. Nizooria now call the same man a coward.whether you like it or not,Nizooria must be brought down at all cost

It's your Father's house that will be brought down at all cost
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Macmoni(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2018
justice12000:

We don't acknowledge Nigeria/Lagos time zone...because it's a zoo! Look up there, you will see Biafra/Igwuocha/Port Harcourt Time Zone...use it!
Zoo DAT is doing great dan ur bleeped up biafra bullshit!
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by njelrapheal: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2018
fiizznation:
lol.... The fraudster is feeling like he is on top of the world. Ok like who actually cares about your speech? Oh i forgot, only his ipob clowns are interested in what the fraudster will say grin

Talk about total brainwashing. Lol
and yet you came here to comment and still come back to comment on a thread of what he said. SMH

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Agugbadin: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2018
idonhammer:
Coward.. Only people without brain will fall for your cheap scam. I am a bloody Igbo man but I don't like this guy one bit,maybe because a scammer cannot scam a scammer. whenever I look at his face all I can see is fraud!

You are correct my brother the guy is a scam, runway solder, arogunsa, ogboso1 of Igbo land. Innocent foolish people are dying because of him and he is out there living large. If he has the got let him come near this country he will be lost forever

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by oshe111(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Anything other than Atikulation or referendum would show that this dude was kept under lock n key by PMB and he has been compromised in other to get back his freedom

I WONDER WHY THE PRESIDENCY HAVE NOT MADE ANY COMMENT CONCERNING HIS RE-APPEARANCE
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Dianalizzy231: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2018
This is propaganda, rumour .let him come on video if he's truly out
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by zomby(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Tell this boy to go and get a real job
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Indigenous(f): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2018
He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by freshdude99(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2018
DonEd:

You guys are something else.
Your foolishness is extraordinary everyday.
Help me tell them abeg.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Josh44s(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2018
kid23:

use tunein

Thanks. Although I am Yoruba but I find this very interesting and I want to listen to what he has to say. Especially the ill treated carried out by the Nigeria Armies against unarmed civilians while their mates are in Borno. The whole world is watching Buhari

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by SocialJustice: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2018
Chimarto:
Kanu you disappointed me. Because Buhari kept you under house arrest and later give you some money to work against PDP that is why you want to address the World?
You're insinuating, allow the man to speak before we know if he is against APC or PDP.

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Abuleoshi: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Zoharariel:
But Lagos time is not on the list. How then can I set my alarm to hear about our new proposed "Lefulendum or Atikulating instructions" ? grin
NO LEFELENDUM, NO ERECTION! ���

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Fxwarrior: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Zoharariel:
But Lagos time is not on the list. How then can I set my alarm to hear about our new proposed "Lefulendum or Atikulating instructions" ? grin

Is Port Harcourt time different from Lagos time?

That was why you failed Geography that year. embarassed

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Fxwarrior: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2018
Chimarto:
Kanu you disappointed me. Because Buhari kept you under house arrest and later give you some money to work against PDP that is why you want to address the World?

Please post evidence or forever keep lipsrsealed.
Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by freshvine(f): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2018
that section of the country that says Nnamdi Kanu ran away, why did their leaders that form NADECO ran away during the Abacha Era?

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Josh44s(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2018
kid23:

use tunein

Is this the app?

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by AAinEqGuinea: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2018
hes back cool

Re: Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem by Realzikkist(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2018
In 2014/2015 you used same tactics which I myself supported...what happened later? We all know, unnecessary sacrifice of your numerous followers,then disappear to God knows where...2018/2019, you resurface, with the previous slogan "boycott the election, to restore Biafra", seriously? It looks like a written script in collaboration with the then 2015 opposition party and 2019 incumbent government to defranchise the Igbos.... Using his arrest and "Operation Python dance" as a cover up, at the detriment of "his" followers. Mind you my observation isn't because an Igbo is VP for the PDP...I'm 100% pro-biafra, but this Kanu's pogrom sounds suspicious and silly to me. #HappySunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH