Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her (25474 Views)

Tega’s Husband Speaks: I’m Broken And Hurt. She Hasn’t Called Me Since She Left / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Celebgistz1: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2018
Toyin Lawani, in a recent interview with LITV’s Hero Daniel, spoke of how she was hurt when Bobrisky and others turned their backs against her.

She however said such behavior would not stop her from being nice to people

”Its a way of life. Humans would always be humans. That shouldn’t change you. If you change, that means you were never nice in the first place” she said

When asked she was disappointed when Bobrisky changed his attitude towards her after many years of being under her tutelage, the mum of two responded

”Obviously. It will because he was someone that was coming to my empire He was someone that when I said I didn’t want this relationship anymore, I felt he took it the wrong way but I had my own reasons. Because people say bad things about you should mean you should change or stop helping people”.

Source: https://celebgistz.com/toyin-lawani-speaks-on-how-hurt-she-was-when-bobrisky-betrayed-her/

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Celebgistz1: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2018
mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Simbaz(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2018
grin a gay dude and a bitter old cold cougar who can't keep a man in her dead life, cool carry on

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense to buy

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by NwaAmaikpe: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2018
shocked

Bobrisky has his flaws.
Toyin of all people should know that.
If she can't accept them she should move on and let it rest.

All this bickering further gives people the impression that gays and lesbians are really confused.
But if there's anyone with a better heart amongst these two, it is Bobrisky.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by SicilianMafia: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2018
grin

Toyin Lawani you sef dey talk After your leaked olosho video done trend online <<<<<<<<<<<

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Osasnidas(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Am confused please someone should help me out out. Has bobriski become lesbian again angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by seunmohmoh(f): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2018
She's seeking attention and nairaland is surely helping her grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Nlolodo: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by SirLakes: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2018
Spit kiss
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by tushd(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2018
this is deep..
I'm not the only one that read that last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by cabilla(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by MrImole: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Now this is confusing, I need a mathematician to solve it.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Standardcosting(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bobrisky has his flaws.

All this bickering further gives people the impression that gays and lesbians are really confused.

I doubt your intelligence at times

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Biingoo: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2018
Nina's hand bags
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Biingoo: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bobrisky has his flaws.

True
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by kidman96(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by soliddust2020: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Bob be a good girl and apologize to big aunty grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2018
I'm lost. Were they dating?

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by AngelicBeing: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2018
sad
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Tonimordred(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2018
She refuse 2 giv my guy mouth auction so e as 2 quit
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Edum13656: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bobrisky has his flaws.

Nwaamaikpu okay
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Ogaga87(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2018
I have not seen Bob's cleavage on display once.. Wetin happen na..? If nyash dey increase make front get some attention too na..
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by abbeyty(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2018
I THOUGHT THIS GUY CALLED BOB WAS GAY AND STILL HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN? FAKE GAY ASS
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Boyooosa(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2018
This girl is not intelligent.
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by kalu61(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2018
wuna no de tire to push rubbish to front page
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Jayslyder: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2018
someone that betrayed it(don't know if it is a man or woman) God's given gender cannot betray you? ? Bia who are you? ?
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by olympianares: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am not understanding...mtchewww.....let me come and be going
Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by legibow: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
abbeyty:
I THOUGHT THIS GUY CALLED BOB WAS GAY AND STILL HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN? FAKE GAY ASS
Na so we see am.... Am just trying not to be totally confused.... But my effort was not a enough....
Confused is what I am today

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Speaks On How Hurt She Was When Bobrisky Betrayed Her by Codes151(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life / Empress Njamah Stuns In Police Uniform For A Movie Role / Check Out Kunle Afolayan's Vintage Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.