Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (430297 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 16, 2022
Chai
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by SmartJac: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by SmartJac: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Processing time is currently taking 13.5 months, relax and get your mind occupied with other things while you wait
Jaybluestocking:
Has anyone filed this year? Any update? My fiancé just mailed our petition

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
funfortune24:
Hi guys,

Please is there a WhatsApp group outside of this thread I can join for help?

I've been so swamped with work but decided to fill out the DS -160 during the break but it's like magic as I don't even know where to start.
Before I start using my hand to carry myself to where I no know, please help me o.
I'll really appreciate all the help I can get at this point.

@Dregeorge I got your private message request but I don't know how to go about it

@Fortune, kindly continue posting your questions here coz some of us that are unable to join the WhatsApp group are learning from your questions and the answers by those who have already crossed this path.

Lastly, is your case INTRANSIT yet ?

I have not received any correspondence from nvc since I got approved first week of June 2022.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by mayowa94: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Good afternoon, please is there any thread for EB-3?

What is the timeline for processing after filing petition?

Will it actually take 6-7months before department of labour can approve ETA9089 form?

What is the timeline between regular processing and premium processing?

Note: The embassy will be the one to choose interview date
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by baba2unday: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please guys how long is the NVC processing time?It’s going to two months now Since NOA2 from uscis.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
baba2unday:
Please guys how long is the NVC processing time?It’s going to two months now Since NOA2 from uscis.

When did you get your NOA2 approval?
It took someone 52 days to get email from NVC after NOA2
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Justinlean02(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please who have information on how to go about getting US interview appointment dates?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by baba2unday: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
I got NO2 on the 31st of May.

InvestorTeeMan:

When did you get your NOA2 approval?
It took someone 52 days to get email from NVC after NOA2
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
SmartJac:
Processing time is currently taking 13.5 months, relax and get your mind occupied with other things while you wait
Kaiiii! Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
SmartJac:
Yes there is, dm if interested

I barely know how to use this platform. How do I even DM you? I’ll love to join the WhatsApp group please.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nommsy: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Please, for those that have done medical exam. Will the report be sent directly to the consulate or does the beneficiary have to carry the medical report by hand to the consulate on the day of interview because I was told clinic will send directly to consulate.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2022
Nommsy:
Please, for those that have done medical exam. Will the report be sent directly to the consulate or does the beneficiary have to carry the medical report by hand to the consulate on the day of interview because I was told clinic will send directly to consulate.
clinic will send it , the only thing clinic will give you is ur x-ray cd and ur vaccination documents sheet if u wish to take it with you on interview day no problem but the consulate dnt need it but u need to travel wit the vaccination documents sheet u will need it for ur AOS

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Firefyta: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Airboy333:
clinic will send it , the only thing clinic will give you is ur x-ray cd and ur vaccination documents sheet if u wish to take it with you on interview day no problem but the consulate dnt need it but u need to travel wit the vaccination documents sheet u will need it for ur AOS
I don follow you already
Waiting for you to start your travel journal

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by SmartJac: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Check your mail
Jaybluestocking:

I barely know how to use this platform. How do I even DM you? I’ll love to join the WhatsApp group please.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good day everyone, I really need help here, there is a friend of mine who is coming to Nigeria and she is finding it difficult with the visa of a thing and she is thinking of using the option of visa on arrival , @airboy333 and anyone please is there a way I can go about this? And if there is anyone that can be of assistance to facilitate a smooth and hassle free for her to get the visa on arrival will be really appreciated.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by aysticksz: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmartJac:

Hello everyone, I want to ask if my fiancée can file for me with green card or she should wait for her passport, she just applied for green card last month.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
aysticksz:

Hello everyone, I want to ask if my fiancée can file for me with green card or she should wait for her passport, she just applied for green card last month.

Only US citizens can file for K1 Visa

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2022
LEOSIRSIR:
Good day everyone, I really need help here, there is a friend of mine who is coming to Nigeria and she is finding it difficult with the visa of a thing and she is thinking of using the option of visa on arrival , @airboy333 and anyone please is there a way I can go about this? And if there is anyone that can be of assistance to facilitate a smooth and hassle free for her to get the visa on arrival will be really appreciated.
good morning like seriously bro I have no contact.but I believe u can apply online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJxvMgBAzTQ
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
aysticksz:

if you guys can’t wait for her to be a US citizen get married and use spouse Route I-130
CR1/IR1

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by SmartJac: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
No she has to become a citizen but you can get married and start Cr1 instead.
aysticksz:

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
baba2unday:
I got NO2 on the 31st of May.

Bro, try to check at your end if you get your email from NVC I just got mine and today makes it 43 days after I received NOA2, you’re supposed to receive email before me.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by baba2unday: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yes thanks bro. I got it today too.
InvestorTeeMan:

Bro, try to check at your end if you get your email from NVC I just got mine and today makes it 43 days after I received NOA2, you’re supposed to receive email before me.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 1:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Good morning everyone
I have few questions to ask pls
Got the email from NVC yesterday and I checked the status, case already showing “INTRANSIT” not even up to 24hrs after we received email.
It seems NVC is speeding up their operations recently if I’m right or is this the normal timeframe for the status to show INTRANSIT ?
Again, is this the right time to pay and book interview date or I should wait for it to show READY ?

I remember I have to do the medical and police clearance before I go for the interview.

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 5:16am On Jul 20, 2022
InvestorTeeMan:
Good morning everyone
I have few questions to ask pls
Got the email from NVC yesterday and I checked the status, case already showing “INTRANSIT” not even up to 24hrs after we received email.
It seems NVC is speeding up their operations recently if I’m right or is this the normal timeframe for the status to show INTRANSIT ?
Again, is this the right time to pay and book interview date or I should wait for it to show READY ?

I remember I have to do the medical and police clearance before I go for the interview.
good morning congrats.1. start filling ur ds-160 2.it will change to ready on Friday or Monday 3. Wen it change to ready go GTB bank and pay for the visa fee. 4 . Make sure u have an interview date b4 going for ur medical and police clearance

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by baba2unday: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Thank you Airboy. The medicals comes out after how many days or week?
Airboy333:
good morning congrats.1. start filling ur ds-160 2.it will change to ready on Friday or Monday 3. Wen it change to ready go GTB bank and pay for the visa fee. 4 . Make sure u have an interview date b4 going for ur medical and police clearance
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Airboy333:
Thanks for the information and your swift response response bro. God bless!
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2022
baba2unday:
@Baba2unday, did your case also show INTRANSIT immediately you check your status?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2022
baba2unday:
just give it two weeks
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by VanMoyez: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hi,

I got my Police Character Certificate, in March 2021.

I am waiting for my NVC case number, and I want all my documents for the interview ready. Is the document still valid, or I need to get another one? Thanks.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Airboy333: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
VanMoyez:
Hi,

I got my Police Character Certificate, in March 2021.

I am waiting for my NVC case number, and I want all my documents for the interview ready. Is the document still valid, or I need to get another one? Thanks.
4get about the 3 months on it , in the eye of us embassy police certificate is valid for 2 years..

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Nommsy: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Airboy333:

Okay. Thanks a lot for the info. What about the police character certificate? It didn't come with any fingerprint document, just the certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (260) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.