Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread (429039 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nikkeypearl: 1:54pm On Apr 07
nikkeypearl:

Oh really, will do so today and share update. Thanks so much

My case is ready! 💃🏽 I’ll pay my visa fee and fill my form tomorrow. Then i can start looking for interview date.

Kindly share link of WhatsApp group of ki applicants looking for dates if you have any 🙏

@InvestorTeeMan thanks a lot for your help, quick responses and support. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nikkeypearl: 4:25pm On Apr 07
nikkeypearl:

My case is ready! 💃🏽 I’ll pay my visa fee and fill my form tomorrow. Then i can start looking for interview date.

Kindly share link of WhatsApp group of ki applicants looking for dates if you have any 🙏

@InvestorTeeMan thanks a lot for your help, quick responses and support. God bless you!

My case shows ready, but my partner is insisting we wait for email from the embassy 🤦🏽‍♀️ I am saying we can go ahead with the visa fee and ds 160 form. Pls what do you guys think. Is it compulsory we wait for the email? Your response would be greatly appreciated 🙏

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 1:40am On Apr 08
nikkeypearl:

My case shows ready, but my partner is insisting we wait for email from the embassy 🤦🏽‍♀️ I am saying we can go ahead with the visa fee and ds 160 form. Pls what do you guys think. Is it compulsory we wait for the email? Your response would be greatly appreciated 🙏
From experience if you wait to receive email you will delay yourself more. Go and pay your visa fee, submit your cgi, fill out your ds160 and join the queue for ppl waiting for dates. These are the same instructions you will receive from the email you wanna wait for and the more you wait the more you delay your chances of getting date as soon as possible. Some people receive the email just few days to the interview. Hit me up via my email I will share a date search WhatsApp group with you but if it doesn’t work you can always create a new one, do not give your sensitive information or money to anyone in the group.

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by chimebuka90(m): 6:15am On Apr 08
If you are currently looking for interview date, you can join this group to take turns in searching for date

https:///DChihRTVjvL1ucEMSpGCoI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nikkeypearl: 6:18am On Apr 08
InvestorTeeMan:

From experience if you wait to receive email you will delay yourself more. Go and pay your visa fee, submit your cgi, fill out your ds160 and join the queue for ppl waiting for dates. These are the same instructions you will receive from the email you wanna wait for and the more you wait the more you delay your chances of getting date as soon as possible. Some people receive the email just few days to the interview. Hit me up via my email I will share a date search WhatsApp group with you but if it doesn’t work you can always create a new one, do not give your sensitive information or money to anyone in the group.

Thank you soo much. Your email is tundeajilo@yahoo.com right?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nikkeypearl: 6:23am On Apr 08
chimebuka90:
If you are currently looking for interview date, you can join this group to take turns in searching for date

Thank you 🙏 but link is not opening
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 6:44am On Apr 08
nikkeypearl:

Thank you soo much. Your email is tundeajilo@yahoo.com right?
Yes
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by chimebuka90(m): 8:15am On Apr 08
I think it's from this thread could you chat me on Whatsapp 07087743734 so I can add you there I don't know why the link isn't working here
nikkeypearl:

Thank you 🙏 but link is not opening
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Yummymodel1: 7:05pm On Apr 12
Pls I need help concerning k1visa process.
My fiancè got a message from NVC after he sent them an email concerning when we will get a welcome letter, firstly they sent him case number and invoice I.d and information of the date(27-feb) our case was sent to US Embassy Nigeria. He emailed them again for clarity and they said US Embassy Nigeria will send me an email. I have been waiting for 47days now.
Is it suppose to take this long to get the letter?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 10:07pm On Apr 12
Yummymodel1:
Pls I need help concerning k1visa process.
My fiancè got a message from NVC after he sent them an email concerning when we will get a welcome letter, firstly they sent him case number and invoice I.d and information of the date(27-feb) our case was sent to US Embassy Nigeria. He emailed them again for clarity and they said US Embassy Nigeria will send me an email. I have been waiting for 47days now.
Is it suppose to take this long to get the letter?
Sometimes it takes months to hear from the embassy, to save yourself sometime and start preparing for your interview, pay your visa fee and fill out your cgi and ds160. Join the line for interview date and even if you don’t receive email from the embassy go ahead and pick a date and call the embassy. Some folks got their email just 2 to 3 weeks before interview
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Yummymodel1: 12:39am On Apr 13
nikkeypearl:

Oh really, will do so today and share update. Thanks so much

Please how did it go? I am in the same shoes as you. My case says ready but I have not gotten any email. Please let me know.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Yummymodel1: 12:42am On Apr 13
InvestorTeeMan:

Sometimes it takes months to hear from the embassy, to save yourself sometime and start preparing for your interview, pay your visa fee and fill out your cgi and ds160. Join the line for interview date and even if you don’t receive email from the embassy go ahead and pick a date and call the embassy. Some folks got their email just 2 to 3 weeks before interview

I just saw today that my case says “Ready”. I discussed with my fiance and he said he will send them an email to inquire. Also what's cgi and how do I go about it?
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by nikkeypearl: 10:52pm On Apr 13
Yummymodel1:

Please how did it go? I am in the same shoes as you. My case says ready but I have not gotten any email. Please let me know.

I also haven’t gotten an email yet. My partner agreed that we proceed so I submitted my ds 160 form on Monday. I couldn’t pay visa fee yesterday, Friday ‘cos the queue at the bank was too long. By the time it got to me, i was told network iss or something. It was almost 4pm then. I should pay on Monday by God’s grace. Current k1 visa fee is 371k effective yesterday 12th of April’24. Though my partner and i are hoping it reduces further in the coming week lol
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Portex: 10:35am On Apr 17
Hello guys,
I just need clarity on these. My fiancé just submitted our petition last night. I’m not worried about how long it will take. I need to know what next to do as we wait. I read about vaccinations, is it required. Should I go ahead and do those vaccinations and which ones are required. Please, I will appreciate it if someone lists the next steps after the petition gets approved . There are so many information out there which are really confusing.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by chimebuka90(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17
For those who are looking for group to join for interview date, we have one very active group, chat me on 07087743734 to be added there, I don't think the link works on here
chimebuka90:
I think it's from this thread could you chat me on Whatsapp 07087743734 so I can add you there I don't know why the link isn't working here
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by stacyadams: 2:39am On Apr 18
johnwegs:
my bro the rejected the co sponsor my woman brought,she is just tired , I don’t know where to get this bro

Co sponsor dey available for a fee...if u never abandon the process..why u wan start long Canada process through school when NVC don send u welcome letter already?that's a green card you are bout throwing away?

2 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by johnwegs(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18
stacyadams:

Co sponsor dey available for a fee...if u never abandon the process..why u wan start long Canada process through school when NVC don send u welcome letter already?that's a green card you are bout throwing away?
my bro abeg help me if I reach yankee I go touch you the woman don spend a lot talking about money to her e dey vase am more
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by stacyadams: 8:06am On Apr 19
johnwegs:
my bro abeg help me if I reach yankee I go touch you the woman don spend a lot talking about money to her e dey vase am more

Me I dey Africa ,na one naija man hustle for there ;
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Seehydee(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19
Interview dates are available right now o!

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by johnwegs(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19
stacyadams:

Me I dey Africa ,na one naija man hustle for there ;
bro reason am abeg , please bro
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by stacyadams: 2:07pm On Apr 19
johnwegs:
bro reason am abeg , please bro
Lol.people hardly co sponsor others,if u see person even willing to charge you.you lucky

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by johnwegs(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19
stacyadams:
Lol.people hardly co sponsor others,if u see person even willing to charge you.you lucky
no wahala
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by eroworld: 1:28pm On Apr 20
Hello fam!
I'm a K1 beneficiary, got RFE and and ny petitioner has submitted all requested info to the USCIS,and they've acknowledged receipt of it. Today makes it 60 days since their acknowledgement. How much longer is it gonna take them to approve my case😭
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by VanMoyez: 5:11pm On Apr 20
After 1 year and 2 months, I am officially a 'Yankee doddle'.

I want to thank everyone that assisted me in my journey. Omo, America is indeed a land of opportunities if you are serious and dedicated. The sky is just the beginning. For those who are still in the process, keep faith and don't look at the time frame, your time will come.

For those who want to start the process, go for broke and do it! Nigeria is not a place to stay nor raise your kids, our leaders have given us the shortest end of the stick.

I'm out to celebrate 🎉 Enjoy!

5 Likes

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 9:30pm On Apr 21
VanMoyez:

I want to thank everyone that assisted me in my journey. Omo, America is indeed a land of opportunities if you are serious and dedicated. The sky is just the beginning. For those who are still in the process, keep faith and don't look at the time frame, your time will come.

For those who want to start the process, go for broke and do it! Nigeria is not a place to stay nor raise your kids, our leaders have given us the shortest end of the stick.

Congrats man

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 10:13pm On Apr 21
eroworld:
Hello fam!
I'm a K1 beneficiary, got RFE and and ny petitioner has submitted all requested info to the USCIS,and they've acknowledged receipt of it. Today makes it 60 days since their acknowledgement. How much longer is it gonna take them to approve my case😭
Different strokes for different folks, some people got approved few weeks after responding to RFE while some takes months so be patient bro you will get your approval

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by eroworld: 10:06pm On Apr 22
Thanks for your response🙏🏾
InvestorTeeMan:

Different strokes for different folks, some people got approved few weeks after responding to RFE while some takes months so be patient bro you will get your approval
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by Moneygood565: 6:21pm On Apr 25
Please I need direction on what to do I have already gotten the "READY" message

I have gone ahead to fill the ds-160 form and submitted it , I have gotten the confirmation in my email

I have further gone ahead to make payment of the visa at GTB
Please what am I expected to do next , how do I get an interview date.
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by chimebuka90(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27
Congratulations bro,
More success your way, do you mean it took you 1 year 2 months to get your GC or Citizenship?
VanMoyez:

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by VanMoyez: 6:57pm On Apr 27
chimebuka90:
Congratulations bro,
More success your way, do you mean it took you 1 year 2 months to get your GC or Citizenship?

Thank you. The time frame is for my GC.

1 Like

Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 6:33am On Apr 30
Moneygood565:
Please I need direction on what to do I have already gotten the "READY" message

I have gone ahead to fill the ds-160 form and submitted it , I have gotten the confirmation in my email

I have further gone ahead to make payment of the visa at GTB
Please what am I expected to do next , how do I get an interview date.
Join the interview date search group and start preparing for your interview, practice different questions and gather documents that are significant to your case
Re: USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread by InvestorTeeMan: 1:11pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.