Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu (3191 Views)

Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by bukifemi1: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Video shows wanted Nigerian separatist leader in Israel
Lawyer for Nnamdi Kanu confirms man in clip filmed at Western Wall is his client, who claims his ethnic group is one of the 10 lost tribes

LAGOS, Nigeria — The lawyer for a missing Nigerian separatist leader on Saturday said he had spoken to his client, after a video and pictures emerged purporting to show him in Jerusalem.

Ifeanyi Ejiofor said he had “received a direct confirmation” about the whereabouts of Nnamdi Kanu, who has not been seen in public since September last year.

On Friday, a video live-streamed on the Facebook accounts of known associates of Kanu appeared to show him praying at the Western Wall in Jerusalem

He was dressed in sandals, white trousers, a white Jewish prayer shawl and skull cap...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by dafeyankee: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Just lost respect for the Nigeria Army.

First they allowed Ojukwu the coward to escape after leading millions to their death,and now they allowed this coward to escape after leading many Igbo people to death too.

Hopefully,the Nigeria Army will not allow the Third Coward they pick to escape. These cowards show up and lead innocent people to death and then escape.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by socialmediaman: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Whoever thinks Nnamdi Kanu will scuttle Atiku 6.8m southeast votes(including another 3m votes from lagosian and Northern Igbo's) must be high on cowdung

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Whoever thinks Nnamdi Kanu will scuttle Atiku 6.8m votes from southeast must be high on cowdung
The votes from East are more than 6.8m my brother. it looks more over 100m votes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Afamed:

The votes from East are more than 6.8m my brother. it looks more over 100m votes.
Thanks, I'll modify

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Whoever thinks Nnamdi Kanu will scuttle Atiku 6.8m southeast votes(including another 3m votes from lagosian and Northern Igbo's) must be high on cowdung
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
even tho i am a core biafran...i know its better to vote out buhari 1st.

Atiku can restructure....buhari and tinubu will never restructure.

Tinubu wont restructure because he would be a weak president. Buhari wont restructure because he just doesnt care. So atiku it is

6 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:

Tinubu wont restructure because he would be a weak president. Buhari wont restructure because he just doesnt care. So atiku it is
you are just been gullible, even buhari too promised restructuring during his campaign, it's among his manifestos

atiku can still do the same

3 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
kanu might be tagged a coward,bt i see a leader in him,he only left d battle to fight at anoda day(mojamosa)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by gaddafe(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:

I'm telling you this so you don't end up being disappointed later, "Atiku will never restructure". One of the reasons for this is that restructuring is actually a legislative function not executive.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yuletide25:

you are just been gullible, even buhari too promised restructuring during his campaign, it's among his manifestos

atiku can still do the same

Whatever our people must participate in Nigerian electoral process while we are still in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
Just lost respect for the Nigeria Army.

First they allowed Ojukwu the coward to escape after leading millions to their death,and now they allowed this coward to escape after leading many Igbo people to death too.

Hopefully,the Nigeria Army will not allow the Third Coward they pick to escape. These cowards show up and lead innocent people to death and then escape.
E pain am grin

3 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
gaddafe:

I'm telling you this so you don't end up being disappointed later, "Atiku will never restructure". One of the reasons for this is that restructuring is actually a legislative function not executive.
its a legislative duty...but pray tell...is the president barred from sending bills to nass?

Lets say a president drafts a comprehensive restructuring template accepted by the masses and sends to a nass controlled by his party to debate and pass? Are u saying it cant happen?
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by rusher14: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:
its a legislative duty...but pray tell...is the president barred from sending bills to nass?

Lets say a president drafts a comprehensive restructuring template accepted by the masses and sends to a nass controlled by his party to debate and pass? Are u saying it cant happen?
They can decide not to even discuss it.

The problem with many of you is that bias that would never allow you see things as they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Misterdhee1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:

You're so politically naive. Go and study the Nigerian political demographics once again and get yourself acquainted with the reasons why restructuring wont happen in years to come. By the way, if that's your own reason for wanting to vote an internationally renowned criminal in as president, then you re OYO.

4 Likes

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
rusher14:

They can decide not to even discuss it.

The problem with many of you is that bias that would never allow you see things as they are.
they can also decide to debate it. Go figures
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Misterdhee1:

You're so politically naive. Go and study the Nigerian political demographics once again and get yourself acquainted with the reasons why restructuring wont happen in years to come. By the way, if that's your own reason for wanting to vote an internationally renowned criminal in as president, then you re OYO.
no u lack knowledge of political history in nigeria. There is a lot of precedence for restructure. The 1999 constitution has been amended 4 times.

The only criminal i know here is buhari. Atiku has only been a vp. Buhari was nnpc chairman, petrol minister, gov, head of state, ptf chairman and president. Lives in a mansion in abj and kaduna and spends like a billionaire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
[s]Just lost respect for the Nigeria Army.

Hopefully,the Nigeria Army will not allow the Third Coward they pick to escape. These cowards show up and lead innocent people to death and then escape[/s]

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by hucienda: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
International spectators ...
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Buterflyle0: 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:
no u lack knowledge of political history in nigeria. There is a lot of precedence for restructure. The 1999 constitution has been amended 4 times.

The only criminal i know here is buhari. Atiku has only been a vp. Buhari was nnpc chairman, petrol minister, gov, head of state, ptf chairman and president. Lives in a mansion in abj and kaduna and spends like a billionaire

So Buhari lives in a mansion in Abuja? grin

Wow the hypnosis on you is very strong

1 Like

Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:

I share this same sentiment with u bro
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

https://www.nairaland.com/2355700/president-buharis-n2.1-billion-asokoro#34392274
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by smileyoo: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:

why do you trust atiku? pls kindly explain.
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Buterflyle0: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:
https://www.nairaland.com/2355700/president-buharis-n2.1-billion-asokoro#34392274

Abeg remove that nonsense from my front and stop sniffing whatever it is you have been sniffing
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Misterdhee1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:

How does the constitution being amended translate to there being a lot of precedence? U actually think a senator from the north would support restructuring when 95% of his constituency is against restructuring?

Even your conscience is laughing at you at the bolded.
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
smileyoo:
why do you trust atiku? pls kindly explain.
i dont trust him. I trust the people backing him. Se and ss clearly wants a restructured nigeria and he himself is going to run on that message. If he doesnt deliver...we vote him out. I voted apc in 2015 (check my old posts). I will vote pdp in 2019 and apc in 2023 if i have to
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by kid23(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:

Absolute freedom is the best option
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Misterdhee1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The guy is a huge joke. grin
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Misterdhee1:

How does the constitution being amended translate to there being a lot of precedence? U actually think a senator from the north would support restructuring when 95% of his constituency is against restructuring?

Even your conscience is laughing at you at the bolded.
restructuring means a lot of things...and it starts by amending the constitution.

Will a senator from north back state policing? Yes.

Will a senator from north agree to 25% derivation? Possible.

Will a senator from north agree to reforming local govt? Yes

Will a senator from north agree to concessioning some fg assets to states. Yes

My friend go and sleep. There are no kids here
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Abeg remove that nonsense from my front and stop sniffing whatever it is you have been sniffing
u are sniffing poo. Everybody who knww buhari knows he has a home in abj. Whether he is renting it or owns it is another matter. But he has a home in abj since 1995
Re: Times Of Israel Newspapers Confirmed Presence Of Nnamdi Kanu by gaddafe(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bede2u:

so what if the president sends the bill and the nass refuse to pass it? what happens? In order to restructure, the president is not even needed. his input is not that relevant. All that is required is the willingness of the Nass. Anybody can be the sender. its not mandatory that the President must be the person to send the bill

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Apc Governors And Many Others Set To Dump Party / After Giving Us 10k Loan They Will Collect Our Names, Number On Our PVC / Governatorial Is An English Word. Buhari Is Right. See Citations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.