Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot (2309 Views)

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Analysis Of Nnamdi Kanu's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by TimFisher2: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Well before you attack or criticize me....I will confidently tell you that i am a core Igbo man,and anything related to Igbo's interest and wellbeing is always my paramount interest

I can never hate my tribe...Igbo is my blood,anyone that is against Igbo interest is an enemy…Anything that will actualize the potentials and projection of Igbo interest must be intended with good faith and sincerity

Nnamdi Kanu is a respected Igbo man,I will commend him for his love,support and resilient in Igbo dreams and aspirations

I have always love him,watch him and follow up his antecedents

But today's actions will make or mar us,whether Igbo's will be relevant or redundant in the eyes of other tribes

Because the winner of 2019 Presidential General elections will be determined by the Southern parts of Nigeria..the South-South and the South-East

For the first in history the PDP has decided to choose an Igbo man as the vice...and we can not throw this golden jewel!

Whatever you are fighting for,you must have representatives,if you don't have,that means what ever you are fighting for will be a lost battle!

British Governments were ruling Nigeria since 1914 and refused to give us an independent state,not until Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe,Alhaji Ahmadu Bello and Dr Awolowo and the rest took up the brave steps and were elected

This noble great men stated going for conferences holding seminars and discussing about our survival as a nation,before we were able to gain our independence

whatever you are fighting for...if you don't have people there, that dreams won't be achieved

IPOB need to be electing representatives that will take up state Assemblies, Federal Assemblies, Senates and exalted positions that will drive home our demand

If we really want Biafra to be achieved!

Now the Anambra boycotted elections caused us heavily, we paid dearly for it.Obiano became the governor the second time unchallenged

Our very brother Dr Osita Chidoka from UPP was sidelined because of our actions

These are people that suppose to champion our cause,out of foolishness we decided to throw out the golden fish that laid the golden egg

Now another scenario has emerged...Our own very son,the son of the soil.Dr Peter Obi.Are we going to throw away this opportunity again??

Heaven will not forgive us,if we use this foolishness and our allow Buhari to return back again

In fact we will use our eye and see our anus,because Buhari will be ready to show us pepper

Our goal is to send him back to Daura first,before talking about crossing the red sea.

If Nnamdi Kanu should urge us to boycott this 2019 elections, i will confidently say that he is working for APC

I will never take him serious again!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
I find it ridiculous that the PDP whose members and supporters were urging in some months ago have suddenly turned him to public enemy 1 because he has become a threat to their success.

This is like Doctor Frankenstein creating a monster and that monster ending up killing him.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by TimFisher2: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mynd44:
I find it ridiculous that the PDP whose members and supporters were urging in some months ago have suddenly turned him to public enemy 1 because he has become a threat to their success.

This is like Doctor Frankenstein creating a monster and that monster ending up killing him.

What will you call this??it seems Nnamdi KANU is now working for oppositions.the picture is getting clear!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by magoo10(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mynd44:

nnamdi kanu is not going to be a threat to pdp ,whether he appeared or not ipob would have still called for boycott and some of their members wouldnt have still voted and be reminded that most of them have not been voting for many years since 1999.

if you are resident in the southeast you will know that a lot of ibos are eager to vote buhari out whether ipob call for boycott or not because buhari failed policies affected their businesses badly in the past three years .
anambra comes to mind where sit at home was ordered yet apga thrashed apc despite federal might and rigging.

lazy apc members should leave ipob out of the elections and sell buhari to the people instead of whipping tribal sentiments
trust me the will to vote buhari out in the southeast is massive ,what you think might work against atiku will end up working against buhari. lets wait till the main campaign starts ,it is obvious apc have nothing to tell the people other than ipob this ipob that

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by bodejohn(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Whatever he says...there will still be divided opinions...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by IamAtikulate: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
MASSOB called for the boycott of OBJ's national census and till date we are still suffering it.

Take it or leave it, Ndi Igbo are more populated than the Yorubas, but the stupidity of Uwazuruike cost us that.

We won't make another mistake.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by TimFisher2: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:
MASSOB called for the boycott of OBJ's national census and till date we are still suffering it.

Take it or leave it, Ndi Igbo are more populated than the Yorubas, but the stupidity of Uwazuruike cost us that.

God bless you my good brother!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by TimFisher2: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=magoo10 post=72287333][/quote]
What an insight!
I must say you are intelligent and articulate in your words

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by shukuokukobambi: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Oh really? Yet you guys have been screaming "no lefelendum, no erection" since 2015 until your new fulani savior, Atiku, showed up? cheesy

Yet you have the guts to call others, Zombies? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by magoo10(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
TimFisher2:

What an insight!

I must say you are intelligent and articulate in your words
for real bro i dont like people deceiving themselves ,buhari has failed for Godsake bringing nnamdi kanu ipob into the election matters is just childish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by IamAtikulate: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Oh really? Yet you guys have been screaming "no lefelendum, no erection" since 2015 until your new fulani savior, Atiku, showed up? cheesy

Yet you have the guts to call others, Zombies? grin

You didn't get it.

The priority is to remove Buhari first and then deal with what follows next.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by shukuokukobambi: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
magoo10:
for real bro i dont like people deceiving themselves ,buhari has failed for Godsake bringing nnamdi kanu ipob into the election matters is just childish

So with all kanu's famed 'bravery', 'wisdom', 'fearlessness', 'honesty', he could easily be brought by Buhari to do Buhari's bidding? Yet hundreds of your brothers died under his direction? shocked

Is life that cheap in your enclave? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by IslamicRebel01: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Yorubas scared.lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by shukuokukobambi: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You didn't get it.

The priority is to remove Buhari first and then deal with what follows next.

Nothing will follow Mr Atikulation. If Atiku wins, Peter Obi becomes VP, igbo will get appointment, some new Igbo billionaire will be minted, Yoruba and fulani PDP will get oil blocks, contracts and everything goes on as before.

Only the NASS can create an avenue for restructuring and only an idiot believes they will. Atiku knows he can't and won't. Anyway, keep Atikulating away cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by NonsoWow: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has been declaring election boycotts since 2014. That is why his followers love him. So if he doesn't declare boycott in 2019, his followers will accuse him of collecting bribe from politicians and becoming Nigerianized like MASSOB leader, Ralph uwazuruike. It is the boycott that gives his movement more supporters especially the large number of Igbos who see Nigeria as a curse. Trust me, if Kanu doesn't declare boycott today, it will be the start to the quick death of Ipod.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by IamAtikulate: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Nothing will follow Mr Atikulation. If Atiku wins, Peter Obi becomes VP, igbo will get appointment, some new Igbo billionaire will be minted, Yoruba and fulani PDP will get oil blocks, contracts and everything goes on as before.

Only the NASS can create an avenue for restructuring and only an idiot believes they will. Atiku knows he can't and won't. Anyway, keep Atikulating away cheesy
Story. All he needs is the backing of Saraki and Dogara.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Buterflyle0: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
TimFisher2:
Well before you attack or criticize me....I will confidently tell you that i am a core Igbo man,and anything related to Igbo's interest and wellbeing is always my paramount interest

I can never hate my tribe...Igbo is my blood,anyone that is against Igbo interest is an enemy…Anything that will actualize the potentials and projection of Igbo interest must be intended with good faith and sincerity

Nnamdi Kanu is a respected Igbo man,I will commend him for his love,support and resilient in Igbo dreams and aspirations

I have always love him,watch him and follow up his antecedents

But today's actions will make or mar us,whether Igbo's will be relevant or redundant in the eyes of other tribes

Because the winner of 2019 Presidential General elections will be determined by the Southern parts of Nigeria..the South-South and the South-East

For the first in history the PDP has decided to choose an Igbo man as the vice...and we can not throw this golden jewel!

Whatever you are fighting for,you must have representatives,if you don't have,that means what ever you are fighting for will be a lost battle!

British Governments were ruling Nigeria since 1914 and refused to give us an independent state,not until Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe,Alhaji Ahmadu Bello and Dr Awolowo and the rest took up the brave steps and were elected

This noble great men stated going for conferences holding seminars and discussing about our survival as a nation,before we were able to gain our independence

whatever you are fighting for...if you don't have people there, that dreams won't be achieved

IPOB need to be electing representatives that will take up state Assemblies, Federal Assemblies, Senates and exalted positions that will drive home our demand

If we really want Biafra to be achieved!

Now the Anambra boycotted elections caused us heavily, we paid dearly for it.Obiano became the governor the second time unchallenged

Our very brother Dr Osita Chidoka from UPP was sidelined because of our actions

These are people that suppose to champion our cause,out of foolishness we decided to throw out the golden fish that laid the golden egg

Now another scenario has emerged...Our own very son,the son of the soil.Dr Peter Obi.Are we going to throw away this opportunity again??

Heaven will not forgive us,if we use this foolishness and our allow Buhari to return back again

In fact we will use our eye and see our anus,because Buhari will be ready to show us pepper

Our goal is to send him back to Daura first,before talking about crossing the red sea.

If Nnamdi Kanu should urge us to boycott this 2019 elections, i will confidently say that he is working for APC

I will never take him serious again!

OP you are too late. The decision has already been made by the true igbos and those who genuinely have the interest of the Igbo race at heart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by shukuokukobambi: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

And Saraki, a Yoruba from Ilorin will support restructuring with possible resource control? What do they give you guys that makes you easy believers like this?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by magoo10(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

So with all kanu's famed 'bravery', 'wisdom', 'fearlessness', 'honesty', he could easily be brought by Buhari to do Buhari's bidding? Yet hundreds of your brothers died under his direction? shocked

Is life that cheap in your enclave? angry
that nnamdi kanu was brought by buhari only resides in your myopic reasoning and maybe wishful thinking.
what was the crime of the harmless innocent souls wasted by nigeria army ?
if the babaric killings carried out against them was even done after conscripted proscription of ipob as a terrorist group unbiased communities would have even understood a bit,but what was the offense of shooting at unharmed protesters?

that your lots blame nnamdi kanu for their killings speaks volume of the animality embedded in humans

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Buterflyle0: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

All who needs is the backing of saraki and dogara grin cheesy

How old are you boy? So you think those are all those in the senate? Chai who do you this kind thing?

The constitution would first need to be amended before any such thing as restructuring is even considered and that alone can take another 10years due to legal squabbles.

The other senators who are from other regions would also not allow it. You think its because one Thief called Atiku said it then it would happen?

Someone that won't even smell Aso Rock.

Just let me hear you start shouting Biafra or death once he loses AGAIN in 2019 which is certain that he will

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by modath(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mynd44:

PDP & their politically displaced supporter were egging Kanu & his foolish band of zombies on for the past 3yrs but now the cock is coming home to roost, it's now time to disown him..

They own their whirlwind they sowed with their illwill & bad belle antics cos of removal from govt corridor, they have no option.... Their cross to bear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by shukuokukobambi: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
magoo10:
that nnamdi kanu was brought by buhari only resides in your myopic reasoning and maybe wishful thinking.
what was the crime of the harmless innocent souls wasted by nigeria army ?
if the babaric killings carried out against them was even done after conscripted proscription of ipob as a terrorist group unbiased communities would have even understood a bit,but what was the offense of shooting at unharmed protesters?

that your lots blame nnamdi kanu for their killings speaks volume of the animality embedded in humans

My post is in reference to the bold in your quoted post. What does the bold mean? Who brought kanu into the matter? Kanu himself? Buhari? Who?

magoo10:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Buterflyle0: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

And Saraki, a Yoruba from Ilorin will support restructuring with possible resource control? What do they give you guys that makes you easy believers like this?

My brother these guys are obviously operating from another universe because their sense of reasoning is totally criss crossed.

The more you try to point them in the right direction of reasoning, the more confused they get and keep saying worse nonsensical things

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
Nnamdi Kanu has been declaring election boycotts since 2014. That is why his followers love him. So if he doesn't declare boycott in 2019, his followers will accuse him of collecting bribe from politicians and becoming Nigerianized like MASSOB leader, Ralph uwazuruike. It is the boycott that gives his movement more supporters especially the large number of Igbos who see Nigeria as a curse. Trust me, if Kanu doesn't declare boycott today, it will be the start to the quick death of Ipod.

This dude right here is an Afonja
I know him too well.. Why he choose such moniker is a story for another day....

Op... Timfisher2.. You spoke well
But with Nnamdi kanu or no Nnamdi kanu
The whole of Igbos are done with his election boycotts

Atiku campaigns with restructuring
It's no brainer to give him a shot

2019 is Atiku obi

Bye

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by magoo10(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

My post is in reference to the bold in your quoted post. What does the bold mean? Who brought kanu into the matter? Kanu himself? Buhari? Who?

are you not aware that your colleagues have been jubilating with some popping champagne that with the appearance of kanu there will be no need for buhari campaigning in the east that he will help apc win the votes?
is that not a wishful thinking in place of actual campaign?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by IamAtikulate: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

All who needs is the backing of saraki and dogara grin cheesy

How old are you boy? So you think those are all those in the senate? Chai who do you this kind thing?

The constitution would first need to be amended before any such thing as restructuring is even considered and that alone can take another 10years due to legal squabbles.

The other senators who are from other regions would also not allow it. You think its because one Thief called Atiku said it then it would happen?

Someone that won't even smell Aso Rock.

Me me hear you start shouting Biafra or death once he loses AGAIN in 2019 which is certain that he will
Una make noise, GEJ convened a National Conference and got his report and nothing happened. If he had won and the NASS failed to pass it, then he would convoke a National Sovereign Conference and by pass the NASS.

Na wail una go wail tire.

Atiku would restructure the country. He is not as weak as Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by kayfra: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You've already made the mistake in this cycle by having the lowest PVCs in any region
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by IamAtikulate: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

So yorubas are not in support of restructuring again?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Buterflyle0: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

This dude right here is an Afonja
I know him too well.. Why he choose such moniker is a story for another day....

Op... Timfisher
Nnamdi kanu or no Nnamdi kanu
The whole of Igbos are done with his election boycotts

Atiku campaigns with restructuring
It's no brainer to give him a shot

2019 is Atiku obi

Bye

The whole of which Igbo land? grin

Are you high?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by shukuokukobambi: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

My brother these guys are obviously operating from another universe because their sense of reasoning is totally criss crossed.

The more you try to point them in the right direction of reasoning, the more confused they get and keep saying worse nonsense things

Walahi, there's no better group of clowns than them. I really don't like getting involved in their pedestrian matters but this was just too funny to pass up cheesy

Ordinary PIB has spent more than 10 years in the NASS yet some mumus believe Atiku when he promises restructuring that needs a 2/3rd support from NASS plus 2/3rd support of all state assemblies? They don't know it's a constitutional amendment matter cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by Philistine(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Backing of Saraki? And u think Saraki will support restructuring? Use ur brains for once, if u have one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speech Will Determine Whether I Will Call Him An Idiot by gidgiddy: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
The same people who said and did nothing in aid of Nnamdi Kanu when Soldiers were shooting up his house and killing unarmed IPOB youths are now the same people who want Nnamdi Kanu to support the politically because elections are around the corner. I laugh in Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Cow & Fulani Embedded In New Nigeria Passport- Ffk / Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? / Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.