Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! (690 Views)

Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted / Newsbiafra: IPOB Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Return To Nigeria For Mother’s Burial / WATCH The Man Of God Who Predicted The Coming Of Biafra & Nnandi Kanu Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by naijapips02: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Everyone on here know I've long criticized that con man Nnamdi Kanu and his kleptocractic IPOB movement. The movement was never authentic from the beginning. It was borne out of genuine reasons to ripoff the gullible igbo nation using their insatiable quest for an edorodo like Biafra.

It's good that the albino Nnamdi kanu did what he did so true igbos would see him for what he's truly is. A common conman that's been able to latch on to something bigger than he is. It's only downhill from here for Nnamdi kanu.

I'd be very disappointed if there are still some of my brothers that are still willing to listen Kanu and his lies after all these.

Can we now finally put a plug on IPOB and all these craziness. It's making the igbo nation look like a big joke in the midst of serious political discussions both home and abroad.

Yes, I am a very proud IGBO man.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by TimFisher2: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
undecided

I'm waiting to hear his 6pm speech

Let me know whether to take him serious or put him in the trash bin

We can not lose this golden opportunity of sending Buhari back to daura!

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by naijapips02: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

would need someone to transcribe the broadcast here on nairaland. Don't think i'd be able to listen live.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by yarimo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Kikikiki the total number of registered voters in the whole south East is 7 million and kano and Lagos state has 11 million voters. And is like LAGOS and KANO state are APC States? grin

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by naijapips02: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
Kikikiki the total number of registered voters in the whole south East is 7 million and kano and Lagos state has 11 million voters. And is like LAGOS and KANO state are APC States? grin

Kwankwanso and Atiku get kano. Ganduje is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by yarimo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
naijapips02:

Kwankwanso and Atiku get kano. Ganduje is a criminal.
Kikikiki the same way KWANKWASO Get kano in 2003 abi? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by naijapips02: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
Kikikiki the same way KWANKWASO Get kano in 2003 abi? grin grin

The only political structure in Kano, kwankwasiya is owned by kwankwso.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by TimFisher2: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:

Why do you like poke nosing?

What is your f**king business here?

Have you lick Buhari ass today?

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by TimFisher2: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
naijapips02:

would need someone to transcribe the broadcast here on nairaland. Don't think i'd be able to listen live.

it will be transmitted in writing here on Nairaland
Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by yarimo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
naijapips02:

The only political structure in Kano, kwankwasiya is owned by kwankwso.
and the same Kwakwasiya can't get him up to 600 votes in PDP presidential Primaries grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by naijapips02: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
and the same Kwakwasiya can't get him up to 600 votes in PDP presidential Primaries grin grin

PDP primaries is not a kano state election.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
no mata how u see him,i bet u cnt argue that he is a force to reckon wit huge followership
Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by yarimo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
naijapips02:

PDP primaries is not a kano state election.
that means he is not popular politically grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by naijapips02: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
that means he is not popular politically grin tongue

we'd see about that next year. I repeat Atiku and Kwankwaso has Kano on lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by yarimo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
naijapips02:

we'd see about that next year. I repeat Atiku and Kwankwaso has Kano on lockdown.
in the next 6 months ATIKU and KWANKWASO will know it's easier to defeat GOODLUCK jonathan, rather than to contest against president BUHARI grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by PureMe01: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
tell that to kwankwaso,saraki,tambuwal,mama taraba,IBB,Ortom,atiku,arewa youths who prefer more 8 years of northern presidency...the equation has changed.believ it or keep deceiving yourself alone

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by Kennyprince: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
By the end of 2019 general election, those shouting Atikulation will hide their faces in shame!

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by Kennyprince: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
The Igbos will be stupid to vote an Atiku who certainly will want more than 4 years.
Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by IamAtikulate: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
naijapips02:
Everyone on here know I've long criticized that con man Nnamdi Kanu and his kleptocractic IPOB movement. The movement was never authentic from the beginning. It was borne out of genuine reasons to ripoff the gullible igbo nation using their insatiable quest for an edorodo like Biafra.

It's good that the albino Nnamdi kanu did what he did so true igbos would see him for what he's truly is. A common conman that's been able to latch on to something bigger than he is. It's only downhill from here for Nnamdi kanu.

I'd be very disappointed if there are still some of my brothers that are still willing to listen Kanu and his lies after all these.

Can we now finally put a plug on IPOB and all these craziness. It's making the igbo nation look like a big joke in the midst of serious political discussions both home and abroad.

Yes, I am a very proud IGBO man.
I am IPOB, I have never criticized IPOB before, but I would personally arrest Nnamdi Kanu if he endorses a man that killed our people

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by IamAtikulate: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
yarimo:
Yet more than 700k people have never voted in an election in Lagos.

In case you don't know, most of PVC owners in Lagos have their PU close to their various places of work and they won't make it to that place during the election.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by yarimo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Yet more than 700k people have never voted in an election in Lagos.

In case you don't know, most of PVC owners in Lagos have their PU close to their various places of work and they won't make it to that place during the election.
pictures and videos of PVC owners and their PU close to their work place or I smells lies

Re: Kanu's Return: We Are Finally Wiser! by vedaxcool(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wonderful a Fulani man made this one call his rod and slavior a conman grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: President Mohammed Buhari Arrives Lagos State / Okonjo-Iweala: "Why Nigerians Deserve Bad Leaders" (PHOTO) / Is Gelegele Connected To The Ocean In Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.