Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs (36583 Views)

Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by ninjasta: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
detail...later

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by ninjasta: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
advice keep of
bypass/ nnamdi azikwe express/ sabo area /tudunwada/ nassarawa/ kabala junction

or just find nearest police station just enter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by ninjasta: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
if coming from abuja dont approach abuja junction

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by ninjasta: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
for your safety if you dont know where to go
if you are a muslim behave like christian keep jesus in mind

if you are a christian behave like muslim keep this in mind ALLAHU AKBAR

IT MAY SAVE YOURLIFE

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by chriskosherbal(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Are you really serious ......24hours wow...

2 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by donphilopus: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
What's happening in Kaduna?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Buhari2019: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Good development.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by adebayo201: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na wa oh.
I pray for safety for residents and passersby

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by adebayo201: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na wa oh.
I pray for safety for residents and passersby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by dadebayo1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Peace.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by nawtyme: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
El Rufai, rather than providing security for those who voted for you, you are busy fight Sehu Sani.

Dear God please protect the Christians in Kadunna.

Dear Allah protect the Muslims in Kadunna.

Modified : those asking where El Rufai should get his own protection, verily verily I say unto you, he can get his own protection from Ngeneukwenu or Sarrki.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by castrol180(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
I declare safety for the passers-by and indigenes

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by rofanx13: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wetin dey happen? HellRufai, enough of spilling innocent blood

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Buhari2019: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
ninjasta:

IT MAY SAVE YOURLIFE
This is serious. But we are on top of the situation.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by zombieTRACKER: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari and El rufai are terrorists

Pray for kaduna Christians cry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by olaric(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
With Buhari at the saddle,we are like a rudderless ship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by EggSauce(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmmmmmm the untimidation is just too much
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by therealdramaking: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why the curfew?
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by tomakint: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari is a curse in the land no doubt!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by laughter25: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
thank God I was able to escape with my whole family

21 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by patogist: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
God save our life...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Yekeensalam(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
May God save this nation from crisis
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Godbest(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ah
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
I seriously want this country to disintegrate or change name, that name Nigeria is so worthless and doesn't command respect

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by One2Atikulate10(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
olaric:
With Buhari at the saddle,we are like a rudderless ship.
What do you expect from Pharaoh

15 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Chuknovski(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
wanted to travel to kd, all was set till i heard the news, GOD have mercy
Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by jedisco(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
It's confirmed. There is chaos all over Kaduna.
It's linked to the killings which took place in Kasuwa Magani on a very busy market day (the market is a very busy village market not too far from the central town which has had similar issues but to a lesser scale in the recent past)

How could the Government and police try to cover the deaths. First, they reported no casualties, later only two then only yesterday
they reported 55. When I myself saw over 70 dead bodies which were deposited in one mortuary alone not to talk of other big hospitals in the state whose mortuaries had been filled up. Worse still, two more consignments of more bodies were still on the way to that center as other centers had stopped accepting bodies. That's aside how many more still in the bush and bodies which had been claimed.

How can well over 400 people be killed in a market on a market day not by guns but cutlasses and matchets in a move which was obviously preplanned and the security agencies couldn't act on intelligence to forestall it or nip it in the bud? Then the next day, a prominent traditional ruler is waylayed and kidnapped. The thing they could do is a declaration of a curfew after casualties were well into the hundreds
The annoying thing is that almost all the bodies were agile young men. Also all were mutilated and cut absurdly with matchets like they were animals. It was something I had never seen before in my life. A gory sight.

In all these, it was rumoured that the police stood bye and watched the killings which were obviously preplanned until the villagers gathered to protect themselves, that was when they stepped in. Then they now come to deny the deaths.
Left to me, the market should be closed for the time being.

The issue is that this started towards the evening. From experience of similar occurrences, no one can predict what would happen at night. That's when most killings take place. More so, Kaduna town has too many hot zones and it's difficult to bring calm once it has escalated. For now, the curfew has not been fully effected and people are still moving though carefully.
It's by tomorrow that the security agencies may really control the issue

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
patogist:
God save our life...

God!!!!!

E pass as I think oo

State of emergency should be declared asap

which rubbish curfew. Let every cranny be on a standstill

They're even killing policemen, check that one with black trouser beside the SUV

1 Like

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by laughter25: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sabo market in chikun LGE, I on fire, Christian youth seem to be on a revenge mission
of kasuwa Magani incident

12 Likes

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by Ogaga87(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
ninjasta:

IT MAY SAVE YOURLIFE

Learn from Leah, never deny your faith...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs by jedisco(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Seems Kaduna is always angling towards the next riot. May God keep us safe despite all the military bases scattered all over the state.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.