Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

20-year-old Nigerian Lady Declares She Wants To Be A Wife In Four Years Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Declares She Wants To Be A Wife In Four Years Time (542 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Nigerian Lady Declares She Wants To Be A Wife In Four Years Time by MhizMuna: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Simisola Sowole, A Twitter user has declared that she wants to be a wife in four years time.

So obviously the time to start dating her ‘potential husband’ is now.

She took to her Twitter page, @burnt__dodo to list her spec.

She wrote:

“Please I am looking for a husband material. I’m 5’7. Age, 20. Half graduate (dem never give kpali). I love cooking. I’m part Tom boy. I’m very interesting. I don’t give wahala. Please Rt, he is on your TL. I want to be a MRS in 2022. I’m serious”.

She then continued, “He should be above 6ft. Good looking. Good job. Not a bore. Not obsessed. No anger issues. We’re good to go”.

see photos of her and her tweets here - https://www./2018/10/20-year-old-nigerian-lady.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Declares She Wants To Be A Wife In Four Years Time by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Inukwa cheesy cheesy
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Declares She Wants To Be A Wife In Four Years Time by Alennsar(f): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
cry just negodu. shior
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Declares She Wants To Be A Wife In Four Years Time by MhizMuna: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Alennsar:
cry just negodu. shior
grin grin grin
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Declares She Wants To Be A Wife In Four Years Time by chukxie(m): 3:41am On Oct 23, 2018
There's nothing -absolutely NOTHING wrong getting married at 24 years of age. If Nigeria wasn't such a screwed up country with a twisted education system, 17 or 18 years would have been the appropriate age to be a college freshman. And by age 22 or 23 one is done with one's first degree. That's how it's done in all the countries I've visited. Unfortunately in Nigeria, at 24 years of age some people are still battling with JAMB! It should never have been so!
Re: 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Declares She Wants To Be A Wife In Four Years Time by MhizMuna: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2018
chukxie:
There's nothing -absolutely NOTHING wrong getting married at 24 years of age. If Nigeria wasn't such a screwed up country with a twisted education system, 17 or 18 years would have been the appropriate age to be a college freshman. And by age 22 or 23 one is done with one's first degree. That's how it's done in all the countries I've visited. Unfortunately in Nigeria, at 24 years of age some people are still battling with JAMB! It should never have been so!

IS Nigeria even a country, or a bunch pit holes

(1) (Reply)

Husband & Wife Seen Stoning Each Other In Lagos / Pls Moderators Why Am I Always Receiving Ban Always? / A Woman Shares Her Story Of Pain, Struggle,courage & Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.