Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo (69853 Views)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Racoon(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2023
"Who is the Mother?" Lady and Her Beautiful Mum Go Viral on TikTok After Posting 20-year-old Throwback

A lady and her mother have gone viral on TikTok after she posted a video showing her and her mum 20 years ago.

The essence of the video is to show how the lady and her mother have been transformed physically over the years A lot of people who have seen the video expressed surprise at how the lady and her mum glowed brightly in their new looks PAY.

A lady and her mother have gone viral on TikTok after they posted their transformation video. The video posted by @princesseericka6 showed the lady and her mother 20 years ago and now.

The essence of the video is to show how the lady and her mother have been transformed physically over the years.A lot of people who have seen the video expressed surprise at how the lady and her mum glowed brightly in their new looks.

In the 28 seconds video, the mother and daughter aimed to show how their lives have changed over the years.

Transformation video of mother and daughter goes viral on TikTok The video showed two photos, one from the past and the second a recent one. The first photo shows the daughter sitting beside her mum when she was still very little. They both had very dark skin.

Things changed in the second photo. The lady and her mother now look very beautiful and wholly transformed physically. Mixed reactions have trailed the video as some TikTok users expressed surprise at the new look of the mother and daughter. Watch the video below:

Reactions from TikTok users;

@Faith Pat said: "The camera quality guysss and some children are using dark from small and their color becomes brighter as they grow!!! No be everything be bleaching."

@KOBBY_RIGHTEOUS commented: "Why people talking about their light skin. Technology and money difference."

@adaobipreshwilson said: "She is glowing not bleaching and the camera then looks somehow."

@Ada Anaedo reacted: "Mum still has her smile…. na that smile she take get your papa."

@Darlene rose said: "Who’s the mum biko I lost."

@teeclassic11 commented: "Miracle no dey tire Jesus."
https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1523549-mother-lady-beautiful-mum-viral-tiktok-posting-20-year-throwback-photo/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Racoon(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2023
kiss What an amazing transformation. Indeed, the young shall always grow. God bless girl for celebrating your humble beginning, but you go bleach nah? What do you think people?

-Share: Daughter(Left).

85 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Romanoff(f): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2023
What organic cream cannot do does not exist.

295 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by HarunaWest(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2023
The way ladies bleach without remorse is irritating walahi.

207 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by MRDEE01: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2023
the mum is the One on green gown

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by superCleanworks(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2023
i don't know which of them is the mother
but i am sure that
one of them fell in a bucket
of HYPO
🤣
🤣

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2023
They look good sha.
The young shall truly grow.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Dialpad: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2023
Nice, her mom is the light skin lady

4 Likes

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Mindlog: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2023
Hmm...upgrade is all I see, life became better for them. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by GeneralPulal: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2023
With the way the daughter isn’t wearing bra, I doubt she’s wearing panties..

Her type full island, always ready for a short time inside car..

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Queendera(f): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Hypo go wipe o!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Passionate888: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Little girl; Dark complexion
Big girl; Born again ( All dark has been washed away)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by DWJOBScom(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
And they didn't have to tone

Or do whatever they claim they never did to lit up

They are both gorgeous sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by CalabarPikin: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Them go soon begin struggle sugar daddy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Jestin: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
She only changed from being black skin to bleached and make up lady. Nothing changed

1 Like

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Abfinest007(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Costume promoter
Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Samirana360(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
From black to white
Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by chicoMX(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2023
The one whose skin colour did not change over time ..

Is the mother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Isabi4lov: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2023
The mum is beautiful while the daughter looks like Mercy Eke grin

What organic cream cannot do , does not exist .

In Nigeria if you're not fair in complexion as a lady , they won't see any beauty in you .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by abobote: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Bleachly beautiful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by upower123(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2023
It is well..stop bleaching...

2 Likes

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by FashionCookie(f): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Lol
Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by iCauseTrouble: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2023
grin
Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Guyman01: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Even Saint Peter will be confused about her colour 20 years ago as a baby and the MTN logo she has become now 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by DWJOBScom(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2023
superCleanworks:
i don't know
but i am sure that
one of them fell in a bucket
of HYPO
🤣
🤣

It must be harpic
Too epic
Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2023
HarunaWest:

I'm sure the devil is no longer black
Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Waoooh what a transformation

-------------------------------------------------------------
Almighty God THANK YOU for the Miracle of Sleeping & Waking up, we DO NOT take it for granted Lord

GOOD MORNING & HAPPY TUESDAY !

This week, you all will accelerate in every area of your life !

1 Like

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Meandmycrew(f): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Okay

Man Escapes the Police from a Prison Van

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cUR1yth0yE
Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by DWJOBScom(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2023
HarunaWest:

Very annoying
Watch them get endorsement from the tone up companies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by Mandator0(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Cream don transform this one.. won't be surprised if they're sharing one man

1 Like

Re: "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo by techWriter3: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2023
What organic creme cannot have havees not exist

Hello, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, personal statement, statement of purpose, thesis, or assignment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.