Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) (61881 Views)

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2018
midehi2:

hmmm, how, you sure say no be rituals money

All money na money.. the main thing is you helping people around you.
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by kevoh(m): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Quorax:
bros stop to dey lie... Trading is not easy. People with forex knowledge know this.. Even to master Japanese candle stick patterns is another task on its own. I saw what her boyfriend uploaded few weeks ago and I have screenshot. It was a hacked credit card account.

I am no fool.
Basic Buying and selling as it's done here! here or the aboki changing dollars. Not trading on exchange. Not everyone has time for Forex,TA, FAs, Love Machine stick patterns e.t.c

Quorax:
I saw what her boyfriend uploaded few weeks ago and I have screenshot. It was a hacked credit card account.

I am no fool.
I don't doubt this. Infact this is highly possible given how desperate people can be. However this does not disprove the fact that basic buying and reselling of Bitcoin( and other digital currencies) to customers ain't profitable. It's not really that hard! Buy from customers at N340 to N345 per dollar and resell to customers at N365 per dollar. Tweak the price a little bit when Bitcoin falls or goes high shikena. What do you need candlestick patterns and Japanese patterns for? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

All money na money.. the main thing is you helping people around you.
All money is not money, not with people's blood
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by rhames(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Whats her blog name or ID?
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by hilseger: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2018
dancok:
Seen the thread, i wanted to say this is not Nigeria to console myself but i come see d plate number, hmm se no be say na this yahoo go pay me last last sha, hmm

Funny but truth grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by rhames(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2018
kevoh:
She has been featured here on Nairaland before but una don forget! Bad Belle people already castigating her. Remember, the slay mama that was frying garri for a living that made front page? Yeah that's her! Asides blogging, She's also into buying and selling of Bitcoin which I know can be profitable enough to buy those whips. If you know, you know. cool

Keep calling her, Yahoo Yahoo na u Sabi! undecided

whats her blog ID?
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
This cannot be a legitimate source, please stay away from avarice
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
KingAzari:

She is Instablog9ja.

Lies
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by lantres000(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Small Girl servicing some big rods somewhere. If you know, you know grin grin grin

You go service holes too na. Abi them hold ur rod?, after all ur mates are making money servicing holes. Abeg any how she do am i give it to her o. No one easy to do trust me

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Teeboi56: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yahoo girl
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Xisnin(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
computergeek:
Abeg Sharap and stop trying to console yourself for not achieving what she has achieved. Whether na Gee or Forex, she don blow be say she don blow, so swerve!

What were you doing at 19? And how many cars have you bought for your parents? Stop hating, it impedes your good luck.
You should be YAHOOgeek, not computergeek.
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hisduchess:

this one pain you ooo.are you an internet entrepreneur too
grin
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
dancok:
Seen the thread, i wanted to say this is not Nigeria to console myself but i come see d plate number, hmm se no be say na this yahoo go pay me last last sha, hmm
It is a bundle of lies The first picture is in Nigeria where she is standing in front of a Toyota Camry with naija plate number while the other pictures have no number plates

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Babaj02: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Na Warri Shop rite be that where the cars dey so. Delta nor dey carry last. I celebrate her for celebrating her parents

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Harry00(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
shocked wow please how can i reach her
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by iamzubby(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Cocao:
If its a guy now they will say its yahoo
But honestly do girls do yahoo at all?
Congratulations sis, you are living the dream wink
of course they do
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by MicroBox: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Internet entrepreneur ...
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
KingAzari:

She is Instablog9ja.

Thank you sir...
Have a good day.

Now that's an appropriate answer.......

not some half-baked venomous rabid rant with a lot of self-cursing

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by introvertme: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
kevoh:

Basic Buying and selling as it's done here! here or the aboki changing dollars. Not trading on exchange. Not everyone has time for Forex,TA, FAs, Love Machine stick patterns e.t.c

I don't doubt this. Infact this is highly possible given how desperate people can be. However this does not disprove the fact that basic buying and reselling of Bitcoin( and other digital currencies) to customers ain't profitable. It's not really that hard! Buy from customers at N340 to N345 per dollar and resell to customers at N365 per dollar. Tweak the price a little bit when Bitcoin falls or goes high shikena. What do you need candlestick patterns and Japanese patterns for? undecided

Who dey buy at 365 grin ?

Be like say e don tay since you trade

1 Like

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by introvertme: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Quorax:
bros stop to dey lie... Trading is not easy. People with forex knowledge know this.. Even to master Japanese candle stick patterns is another task on its own. I saw what her boyfriend uploaded few weeks ago and I have screenshot. It was a hacked credit card account.

I am no fool.

Wetin be his Instagram name
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by erai30(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Omo this be like shoprite waffi o, internet packaging[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Well ...maybe a polite term for erm ....erm .....you know dat kain 'Snapchat' business naaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tedpgrass:

What exactly does she do

Internet Entrepreneur is a rather loose term..

Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
...everyone is now an inspiring internet entrepreneur...
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Oye123(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2018
rhames:
Whats her blog name or ID?
it may be : http://priscillanaija..com/#
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by Oye123(m): 8:24am On Oct 23, 2018
KingAzari:

She is Instablog9ja.

what of http://priscillanaija..com
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by OWOJELA: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
adecz:
Fake news...
issa Goal! Issa Goal Issa Goal
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by tk4rd: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2018
In sane climes,, this lady's financial books should be under serious investigation by now...
What exactly is “Internet Entrepreneur”??
Re: Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) by SirTenu: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Astalabista baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Marriage - A Sinking Ship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.