Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) (42698 Views)

Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) / 8th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Of A Nairalander (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by TMSMedia: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man gifted his wife two cars on their 8th wedding anniversary, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsqK80rddT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVaFYEB00Ks

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by chatinent: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice.

Anything for a good wife is acceptable. I'd buy Jupiter for mine.

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
There are still good husbands,just that they are very rare.Redpillers come and see

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by MRDEE01: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
A loyal wife has her husbands heart.
But a cantankerous woman will kaput him before time

abeg na hunger cause this motivational speaking
grin

I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Davash222(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
There are still good husbands,just that they are very rare.Redpillers come and see
Do we even have good wives now

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Aidejay(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
The handling of finances is one of the major emotional battleground of any marriage. Lack of finances is rarely the issue, the real problem is an immature and unrealistic view of money.

11 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by ahnie: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

Isoko AMAKA,what's your obsession with women.you always lash at them at any given opportunity?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Davash222(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
ahnie:

Isoko AMAKA,what's your obsession with women.you always lash at them at any given opportunity?
I'm allergic to their foolishness.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by ahnie: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

I'm allergic to their foolishness.
Eeyah take heart.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by manuelkel(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
God, when ? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by BigDawsNet: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
she collect ham?
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by CelestineNelson: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
While some of our ladies are looking for who to hangout with. Look in marriage you enjoy more than ice cream money oo. Pray that God should give you a man after his own heart like me!

7 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Thebraveman: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice one only for responsible wife
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by tooth4tooth: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Misplaced priority undecided Is he going to divide her into two

3 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Kingpin1000: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Poverty na Bastard and

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nonexisting1: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
One car for the wife and the other for her side bobo, if you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
TMSMedia:
Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man gifted his wife two cars on their 8th wedding anniversary, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsqK80rddT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVaFYEB00Ks
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Ademola47(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
angry

So u buy one old rav 4 in 2021 make u wan carry d woman yansh wipe the car finish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Omniman(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

lalasticlala rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Candidlady: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
To my future husband

idont want cars

get me a wardrop full of footwears
cp3/lebron/damienL

2 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by fasho01(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Only he and her knows what she must have endured to deserve it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by harsysky(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2021

When you have a good wife, appreciate her to the fullest. It's not just right to pray solely about how God should prevent one from marrying a bad woman; be specific. Pray not to have a wife like JADA SMITH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by ecrypto: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Money

For fast, modern and secured website design WhatsApp 0 8 1 6 5 9 8 0 1 3 1
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE

Who bought d car for d female?

26 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
2000 rav4, Mgbuka obosi auto parts ride shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by Authoreety: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Fff
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice one
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) by lessonotes(f): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Beautiful, every hard working loyal wife deserves more.

Lawyers, download the lawyers job app - https://www.nairaland.com/6830072/lawyer-jobs-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / First Families Of Nigerian States.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.