Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me (35504 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by babaireti(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I can't forget the day I went to the church of this man in 2013

Rip Wole my good friend and I were invited, but I went alone

The testimonies I heard from the church members were very weird

like people getting strange bank alert

like women getting heavily pregnant in a minute of prayers

like people getting international contracts without applying for it

I knew from that moment that the pastor was fake

Which Pastor is genuine? for your information ,Christianity itself is a fraud
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
crooked pastor.
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by felix10(m): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
From grace to grass.
Pastor!
Pastor!
Pastor!
I used to watch his TV program on cable network.
Hypocrisy in the house of God.
God help the church.
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by millionboi2: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
Same man was chased from london in he late 90s. 95% of pastors r scam . In it for money nd pussy
hahahahaha
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by millionboi2: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
nwo98:
BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..WE DEAL WITH RELIABLE SOURCE..STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY ON SCAMMERS..BET WITH US TODAY AND SEE DIFFERENCE ..LEGIT SOURCE..INTERESTED..CALL OR WHATSAPP
thief

If it is 100%u wudnt b here begging 4attention

U are a big scam.
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
asuustrike1:

Where did you get this statistics from?
inference. Many took it up cos they were jobless and saw a means to scam
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
it is not impossible for this man to have committed these crimes. We live in an evil world where all manner of atrocities are committed by the so called men of God. Fine.

But considering the xenophobic nature of South Africans and the way they are jealous of successful Foreigners, it is not also impossible that all these allegations came out of hatred for Nigerians in South Africa. You need to know that South Africans are a different spicie of human beigns that are grossly evil and animalistic in nature. And their hatred for Nigerians is second to none.
You will recall they killed Lucky Dube because they mistakened him for a Nigerian.
I have been there and I know what I am saying.

Thousands of Unsuccessful South African pastors are envious of the Nigerian Pastors in their Land.

I'm just saying

1 Like

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
inference. Many took it up cos they were jobless and saw a means to scam
Inference is not enough to draw conclusion. What was your population and sample size?. What methodology did you use to carry the research if any. If you are relying on inference to draw conclusion then don't use that figure (95%) because you didn't scientifically prove it instead use " most ". For example most pastors are fraudsters would be ideal
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by CUMMAN: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Gayyyyyyyyy!!

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I can't forget the day I went to the church of this man in 2013

Rip Wole my good friend and I were invited, but I went alone

The testimonies I heard from the church members were very weird

like people getting strange bank alert

like women getting heavily pregnant in a minute of prayers

like people getting international contracts without applying for it

I knew from that moment that the pastor was fake

All Pastors are Fake bro.
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by sayisayi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
tamethem:
it is not impossible for this man to have committed these crimes. We live in an evil world where all manner of atrocities are committed by the so called men of God. Fine.

But considering the xenophobic nature of South Africans and the way they are jealous of successful Foreigners, it is not also impossible that all these allegations came out of hatred for Nigerians in South Africa. You need to know that South Africans are a different spicie of human beigns that are grossly evil and animalistic in nature. And their hatred for Nigerians is second to none.
You will recall they killed Lucky Dube because they mistakened him for a Nigerian.

Thousands of Unsuccessful South African pastors are envious of the Nigerian Pastors in their Land.

I'm just saying

Na brain u get?

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by AfricanMagic(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Aprokodailynews:
South African Comedian, Television Personality, Radio host and actor Thulasizwe Siphiwe Dambuza, known professionally as Lasizwe Dambuza who is 20 years of age was allegedly forced to have anal sex with Pastor Timothy Omotoso at his house in uMhlanga in 2014.

Pastor Timothy Omotoso is a senior pastor of a Jesus Dominion International church, based in Durban, South Africa.

Pastor Tim is currently on trial at the Port Elizabeth high court for rape and human trafficking.

He is alleged to have groomed his victims and began abusing them from the tender age of 14.

Source: https://nightwatchng.com/watch-video-i-was-also-forced-to-have-anal-sx-with-pastor-timothy-omotoso-in-2014-south-african-comedian-lasizwe-dambuza/

but if this is true, if u want anal sex, wetin do ur wife ass na, y not anal her, she sef go like am, Chai end time pastors.
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by naijajobx: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by package7(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please, Pardon me for asking this question, Is it physical sex or spiritual sex? Because everyday we hear rape ...
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
sayisayi:

Na brain u get?

Go and ask the animals that gave birth to you if they get brain, because if they actually get brain, they should have aborted you when you were just a fuetus instead of bringing a demonic morrron to life to be causing mahem upandan NL and other social media.

And if you continue like this you might end up being the greatest sorrow of their retched lives before the year runs out.

I can see into your future grin
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by GetCofOProperty: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
tamethem:

I'm just saying

Let's plead that God save us from the evil one both that we know and the ones under pretense. Also, let the self acclaimed men of God to repent before God strike them dead.

1 Like

Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Mhizhelen001(f): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Ah!

The police should free him immediately and compensate him. How dare they?!
How dare they touch a man of God?

The entire police force needs to go for spiritual cleansing else the wrath of God might befall them because in Chronicles 16:22 God said; "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

He's is 'anointed' and I'm sure he got a "divine inspiration"
We must eat grass and drink Insecticide if the 'anointed' ones say we should!

My friend be WISE......... do not be misled
a pastor that is a gay was never called by God...
do not be deceived
Re: Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me by Mhizhelen001(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
sirabu:
What do you expect from a fake religion, image of Jesus fake, the ones we worship at home belongs to a Hollywood actor. Why won't pastor sodomize their sheeples, when Jesus na actor pastors must act too.
The good riddance to this bad rubbish is just like the developed world, where gay marriages are celebrated in churches and gay pastors officiate masses, African pastors been led by Nigerian christain clergy, are now respecting GAY rights as against the biblical doctrine of its insidious nature. In fela voice pope na enjoyment, archbishop dey enjoy pana panana 2x
Pope self dey enjoy pana panana 2x

The earlier u give your life to Jesus Christ. the better for you
A word is enough for the wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ataga's Murder: Chidinma Ojukwu Lied To Hide Her Identity - Witness Tells Court / Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo / Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.