Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere (5079 Views)

Kaduna Massacre: Villagers Sue FG, Demand ₦‎33 Billion Compensation / Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Have we finally lost our conscience??
Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by yorubakid: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo Girl you're not even from kaduna, who are you to tell its people who to vote as governor?
must she be free kaduna to speak against the evils happening there The way some of you comment here disgusts me. Speak against evil no matter who is affected cause one-day you might be a victim of it too

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by ignis: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari must go for this....
Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by Roger3D(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2018
yorubakid:
must she be free kaduna to speak against the evils happening there The way some of you comment here disgusts me. Speak against evil no matter who is affected cause one-day you might be a victim of it too
shut up kiddo. If you aint from Kaduna or dont reside there you have no say in who becomes governor there
Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by yorubakid: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Roger3D:
shut up kiddo. If you aint from Kaduna or dont reside there you have no say in who becomes governor there
You are a big fool, is kaduna not in Nigeria don't they get allocations from the faderal govt of Nigeria.Every Nigeria has to say to what is happening in any part of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by gratiaeo(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2018
bonechamberlain:
If the Fulani's dont retrace their steps, in 20 years time, they might b extinct in Nigeria.
Sooner than later other tribes in Nigeria will gang up against them, their madness is getting too much

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by FearGodinall: 6:23am On Oct 22, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Stop instigating evil and peddling lies bloggers
oh by reporting it the way it happend the oop is instigating evil and peddling lies abi. Slowpoker what about the pepertrators of this hinous crime.
Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by Roger3D(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2018
yorubakid:
You are a big fool, is kaduna not in Nigeria don't they get allocations from the faderal govt of Nigeria.Every Nigeria has to say to what is happening in any part of Nigeria
Shat it fool. If youre not from Kaduna stay out of her affairs

Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo Girl you're not even from kaduna, who are you to tell its people who to vote as governor?
Nigerian man, I am thinking Nigerian and not ethnicity

Ethnicity and religious intolerance is bringing Nigeria to her kneels!

Don't deal such cards to me, I don't play it!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by Roger3D(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Nigerian man, I am thinking Nigerian and not ethnicity

Ethnicity and religious intolerance is bringing Nigeria to her kneels!

Don't deal such cards to me, I don't play it!
Nonsense Im not fooled by your sudden love for Nigeria. You are one of those who has consistently backed the Biafran secession on this forum, I didnt come here yesterday. The point is stay out of Kaduna politics if you don't reside there, we will decide our governor, but in the meantime, you can go ahead and lick Atiku's balls. Its allowed
Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Roger3D:
Nonsense Im not fooled by your sudden love for Nigeria. You are one of those who has consistently backed the Biafran secession on this forum, I didnt come here yesterday. The point is stay out of Kaduna politics if you don't reside there, we will decide our governor, but in the meantime, you can go ahead and lick Atiku's balls. Its allowed
So what if I back Biafra

What is wrong in wanting to be independent No doubt your nepotic Buhari has aided their cause!

If Mandela was reasoning the way you did right now...

I will not stay away from Kaduna politics! I am in my house come and beat me!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2018
yorubakid:
Hahaha leave that one! Him don take tramadol early mór mòr

Did you hear him saying any meaningful thing

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Too much
God please save us in this country
Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by yorubakid: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hahaha leave that one! Him don take tramadol early mór mòr

Did you hear him saying any meaningful thing
I just tire for the guy..if zombies eat human brain, Buhari's supporters will be save..They are all just all brainless, what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by Asebaba1(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2018
I know you are above 18 and you are sending such message that is not real. Do you know the impression you give to many that are not in kaduna? Stop such, it kill. If any one dies because of such information, just have it that you have hand in the death.
evy1:
Jeez
Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by evy1(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed,The op moniker and mine don't you see any difference.. If you are frustrated, please take it somewhere else.
Re: Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere by lalasticlala(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2018

(1) (2)

Buhari Receives Savage Reply From Nigerians After He Wrote This / Lekki Massacre: Police Reject Nine Bodies From Nigerian Army: Sources / Dollar Now #690. Nigeria Is Finished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.