Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name (21059 Views)

Detained By A Police Officer For Using Her Left Hand / Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly / 'It's Annoying To Link Police Invitation Of Politicians To Buhari' - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by legibow: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2018
atarapa:
She should have said PDP stop using my name
God will bless you my brother....
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by Chiboto414: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Lai mohamed ...high priest of fake news. U don wetin una bestow on Naija peoples now..may God forgive u and ur crews in APC...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by EssienUbong: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2018
MallamJackson:

Babu qarya aboki na.

dole ne sai ya koma...

#DauraDole

Yanzu,

Ba hanya,

Ba wuta,

Ba aiki,

Ba abinci,

Baba maikarya, da'allah ka tace ka je gonan ku!

#Dauradolene!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by Billionaire09: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2018
bankyblue:
Why she they feel to important?

Abeg make she go sitdon for sh*t

She is one of the very important citizen of Biafra by birth and other countries nationality by merit.

She selved the zoological republic of Nigeria. At the appropriate time, every citizens in the zoo will return to their original countries. Everyone with their choice. Not in force and fake British amalgamation.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by spafu(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
So what are you feeling like now?

I don't know why some people feel so pompous and arrogant at the same time.

my name is JudasNacarrot......please politicians use my name anyhow and leave that ugly big nosed woman alone to be full of her self.
What is so difficult to understand from, "Stop using my name for your dirty politics"?.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by BabaAduras: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
So what are you feeling like now?

I don't know why some people feel so pompous and arrogant at the same time.

my name is JudasNacarrot......please politicians use my name anyhow and leave that ugly big nosed woman alone to be full of her self.

Your post is not sensible.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by Justinah4real(f): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2018
legibow:
God will bless you my brother....
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by Justinah4real(f): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
omusiliyu:
Madam...
Nigeria High Priest of fake news is responsible for that.

Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by JudasNaCarrot: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
BabaAduras:

Your post is not sensible.
I didn't post it for you so get off my mention you idiat.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by naijapage(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by BabaAduras: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
I didn't post it for you so get off my mention you idiat.

The expected insensible response - The truth since you did not make any sense with your first post, I will be expecting too much of you to make any iota of sense the second time.

For enlightenment and education, everything you post on this platform is for the public.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by bankyblue(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Amerlino
Billionaire09
Yoshy
Odomanis
Blackgold90
Googlepilans
Hollywater
Emmie14
Dondiego14
Yekpariks
Vaselinecrew
Sykeng
Jeezuzpick
Cuttllengel

U guys should hug transformer for all I care
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by emmie14: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
bankyblue:
Amerlino
Billionaire09
Yoshy
Odomanis
Blackgold90
Googlepilans
Hollywater
Emmie14
Dondiego14
Yekpariks
Vaselinecrew
Sykeng
Jeezuzpick
Cuttllengel

immaturity

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
bankyblue:
Amerlino
Billionaire09
Yoshy
Odomanis
Blackgold90
Googlepilans
Hollywater
Emmie14
Dondiego14
Yekpariks
Vaselinecrew
Sykeng
Jeezuzpick
Cuttllengel

Yeah, right!

And what could you do for all I care?

Dive into a volcano?

Just....... do the world a favour and do it already!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by MallamJackson(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Yanzu,
Ba hanya,
Ba wuta,
Ba aiki,
Ba abinci,
#Dauradolene!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by MallamJackson(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Yanzu,
Ba hanya,
Ba wuta,
Ba aiki,
Ba abinci,
#Dauradolene!

An samo ka!

lallai kowa ya gaji da tsoho a Najeria

DauraDole!

sai ya koma.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by MallamJackson(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
mfm04622:

You have not answered the question oooo!
Nawa for you sef o...

I said it was "a spite"

there ain't nothing to answer

:p
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by MallamJackson(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
mfm04622:

You have not answered the question oooo!
Nawa for you sef o...

I said it was "a spite"

there ain't nothing to answer

:p
Re: Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name by selemempe: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Ekpeitit:
See her mouth like toto.
only a yoruba Móslem exhibits this type of hate.
You are a yoruba Móslem. You could never be from Akwaibom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RUGA: Ondo State Is Only Interested In Cattle Ranches - Governor Akeredolu / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.