Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs (22299 Views)

Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by dre11(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Adelani Adepegba , Abuja

Senior Pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly, Dr . Tunde Bakare, has said that Nigerians must speak truth to power and put aside what he called the culture of hypocrisy.

Bakare knocked the religious leaders who he accused of failing to take advantage of their visits to President Muhammadu Buhari to convey the true feelings of the people about the perceived excesses of those in power.

Bakare said this on Sunday at the Thanksgiving service to mark the 16 th anniversary of Foursquare Gospel Church , Asokoro Abuja .

He said , “Look at the nation ; look at those playing god ; look at the godfathers who loom larger than life because of the level of authority they have . They forget that God brought them there and he has a way of removing them .

“ When Samuel (in the Bible) entered the city , the king trembled but when some pastors visit Aso Villa , they are the ones shaking . All they want is photo opportunity (with the President ), ” he said .

Quoting from the Books of Genesis 6 : 12 and Phil 4 : 10 – 14 and 18, Bakare noted that the problem of corruption was not peculiar to Nigeria but insisted that the solution to the challenge must be people -driven.

“ There is so much corruption in this country. But show me a country in the world which has no corruption. What is the solution ? We are the answer to the dilemma of Nigeria but we keep playing church. We are the reason Nigeria is the way it is. You and I are responsible , ” he stated.

He observed that the country was experiencing internal hostilities because certain individuals felt superior to the rest of the people .

Senior Pastor of Foursquare Gospel church , Asokoro , Dr . Babajide Olowodola , expressed gratitude to God for the strides the church had recorded in the past 16 years

https://punchng.com/religious-leaders-visit-buhari-just-to-take-photographs-bakare/

7 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2018
No mind them

3 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by ciscoxx(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2018
MY PASTOR TUNDE ABEG NO MIND THEM, GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE TAKING CONVOCATION PICTURE WITH HIM AS HEAD WAY TO DAURA.

29 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Airforce01(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2018
After Taking photos and collecting money from him, they will still vote against him in 2019 grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by FRESHG(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2018
ciscoxx:
MY PASTOR TUNDE ABEG NO MIND THEM, GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE TAKING CONVOCATION PICTURE WITH HIM AS HEAD WAY TO DAURA.
BULLHARY SABI WETIN BE CONVOCATION

7 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Homeboiy: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2018
something dey pain this man and e never talk am out

9 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Dreambeat: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2018
Pastor Bakare should just stop speaking in 'parables'.He should call a spade a spade.He also visited Buhari to take pictures,why hasn't he informed us what he told Buhari.He is still part of the rot.If he had been the vice president,like he wanted,he would not have fared better than Osinbajo.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by sarrki(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Wetin dem for do before
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Groovenaija360(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Eye service

You can't see what's inside the minds

"The ard like no worry we go show you pepper 2019"
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by BruncleZuma: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2018
grin
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by annnikky(f): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Was this man not among those that supported the dullard years back undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by mikaelangelov: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Now I know say na only photo yemi dey there dey snap

10 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by ossaisly(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2018
When it comes to talking about politics, I don't think I still have any respect for this bakare guy.

7 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by aguiyi2: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2018
The name of God don suffer for the hand of these men of cloth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerians can easily say the right things from far .
My mood right now, the man's wanting the attention of Atiku these days .
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by sirabu: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2018
When will they stop worshiping resources ?
First of all,God gave a commandment in exodus 20:4 which states:

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image,or anything in likeness of anything that is in heaven above,or that is in the earth beneath,or that is in the water under the earth “

Technicaly, Jesus image worship trangresses the law of the 10 commandments for a reason clearly should take a bit of common sense to figure out as to why.

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by sKeetz(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Shots fired
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by jchioma: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2018
He he
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Nehemiah12580(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Not a wise statement
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Centcanada: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Ever since I know you, today is the only day you spoke the truth. But never mind, we might loose in 2019 so that me and oshomole go hear word!

2 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Every sane person knows this

1 Like

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2018
It takes courage to speak the truth to those in corridor of power.

Real Estate is a real goal, my signature speaks volume.

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2018
Homeboiy:
something dey pain this man and e never talk am out

If I slap u...u go de see daura in 7D

3 Likes

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Adeyeye09(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2018
annnikky:
Was this man not among those that supported the dullard years back undecided
funny enough, he was his v.p when he contested and lost years back
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by omojeesu(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/religious-leaders-visit-buhari-just-to-take-photographs-bakare/

Religion and Politics are based on deceit. They are tools to deceive, to steal, to kill and to destroy! They represent the Pharisees and Herodians that rejected and killed Jesus and oppressed the masses.
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by opribo(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Should this man still be taken seriously. I think we should compile all the venomous comments and hate speeches he made when he wss running mate to Bubu in 2011.
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by dulaman: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2018
F

1 Share

Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by NaijaMutant(f): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2018
grin

They are only good at taking pictures
Re: Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs by Borntofuck: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2018
Taking last photo with them in the office ,he is going back to daura soon ,coz his cow is missing him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Server: Collation Of Results Done Manually, Tribunal Overrules Atiku, PDP / APGA Leadership Accepts INEC's Decision To Publish Chuma Umeoji' Name / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.