Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo (32812 Views)

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement / Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by CocoaOla: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2018
Shedrack777:
How will the citizens be protected while, when you have money, you can hire the whole security system to work for you as you wish. It's high time we the citizens start fighting the government and its so call security

this is the true picture of how the government system works in Nigeria using the armed forces the that should protect Nigerians to oppressed them this is not a country at all

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Gkemz: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Imagine such boldness. A suspended secretary still parading around because he's Buhari relation. Buhari is indeed fighting kwarufshion.
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by sacx: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
The president hired,the board fired,does that make any sense to you?
The reason for suspension is inflation in the proposal present to the board,very flimsy.
If you say the man is stubborn, i will agree,but calling the man currupt that is where i disagreed.

shocked inflation of budget is not corruption
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by eleojo23: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2018
princetom1:

U sef don waka come bros

Boss..na so o.

It's election time again...

I will be more on politics topics and may even engage in some e-fights with the politics warlords this season. grin

How Una dey for Xiaomi thread? wink
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Alzirida(f): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2018
mushystuff:

And so? Why do we have courts? It is clearly a labour/industrial issue and if he feels he has been unjustly suspended then he should go through the proper route not engage trigger-happy police urchins that will cause mayhem and chaos in a work environment. Who does that if not an idiot full of self-entitlement and fulani backing in the name of being a Buhari appointee? Is this how civilisation works?

I don't really wanna dive into the politics or tribal issues but i feel the civil service rule made it almost impossible for them to sack anyone appointed by president. They can only recommended his sack to the president not enforcing it. It is left for the president to sack him following panel recommendations.
I dont know the man and i don't care what they are doing.
I stand for right thing to be done
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by princetom1(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2018
eleojo23:

Boss..na so o.

It's election time again...

I will be more on politics topics and may even engage in some e-fights with the politics warlords this season. grin

How Una dey for Xiaomi thread? wink

I dey for sabbatical on Xiaomi thread o... Election period, preaching the gospel of voting for real change, not apc or pdp o... We should vote in alternatives with pedigree... Same people who destroyed our yesterday, can not guarantee our future
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Alzirida(f): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Gkemz:
Imagine such boldness. A suspended secretary still parading around because he's Buhari relation. Buhari is indeed fighting kwarufshion.
I feel his suspension is illegal.
Its only the President can suspend any of his appointees

1 Like

Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by realnas(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2018
it is obvious that Mr usman has greased abba kyari 's hands with some dollar mints
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by gudugudumeje: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2018
Shameless man! Shameless Northerners and history oe shameless people...
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Okoroawusa: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Alzirida:
Maybe this man has not gotten fair hearing
my thought exactly.

Corruption is fighting back
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by eleojo23: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2018
princetom1:

I dey for sabbatical on Xiaomi thread o... Election period, preaching the gospel of voting for real change, not apc or pdp o... We should vote in alternatives with pedigree... Same people who destroyed our yesterday, can not guarantee our future

You are right..
But the thing is, the people with pedigree do not have a large following to oust the existing govt (talking about the presidential level). I think those alternative guys need to work at selling themselves to a larger audience in order to get better support.
So for now, we are stuck with replacing a big evil with a lesser evil until we get it completely right...
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by henrysam(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari don finish this country.
This is just a sample of what will happen in 2019.
Buhari will lose but wont relinquish power.
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by wanger50(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
When your kinsman is the President
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Reference(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Phoenix999:
are u guys in Abuja?

Three minutes drive from me but am enjoying my leave. Have no time for nonsense. Only if I'm going to GTBank or FBN Jabi will I pass anywhere near there.
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Tfkspecial(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
I am ashamed of my self as a strong supporter of this regime. The worst pain now is that I can never be aticulated
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Jman06(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hope the buhari supporters are seeing this!

Later some foolls would want me to believe that Buhari is fighting corruption
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by princetom1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
eleojo23:

You are right..
But the thing is, the people with pedigree do not have a large following to oust the existing govt (talking about the presidential level). I think those alternative guys need to work at selling themselves to a larger audience in order to get better support.
So for now, we are stuck with replacing a big evil with a lesser evil until we get it completely right...

Experience is the best teacher.... 2015, we were all upset and got rid of gej and replaced h with a lesser evil...

Here we are, trying to make same mistake agsin..., alot of people who still have their conscience intact, are still regretting how they voted for this current evil government. I for one, don't wanna have a guilty conscience if my candidate don't win, bt even if i will vote a millions n times, am voting sowore or if sowore liaise with mogbalu, am voting them, i don't wanna be part of the problem in Nigeria.... Even if they don't win, they are going to make history, sowore especially, who has raised almost 60million from ordinary Nigerians, no donors of one million or from one God father o, it's 10k,5k,1k, and so on... Thousands of these people will vote too... And he is reaching out every single day more....
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by mechanics(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Battery should act now.
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by pedrilo: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
buhari is setting a very dangerous precedence in this country
northerners will face the heat of buhari's style of leadership las las
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Shedrack777: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
CocoaOla:

this is the true picture of how the government system works in Nigeria using the armed forces the that should protect Nigerians to oppressed them this is not a country at all
you can say that a million times
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Walelavender(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Very unfortunate. Is it by force to lead when the followers no longer need you?
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by Tecno66: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
mustmust:
na wah oh APC fighting corruption since 1960
In their language, corruption is fighting back.
Re: Usman Yusuf Storms NHIS Office With Police. Photo by AMvanquish: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
mushystuff:

Meaning?
Why vice versa? Hot sack or sack hot?

Lol grin Implying he might get sacked from above, the vice versa is not being sacked and then being reinstated like previously seen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi / Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / Court Orders INEC To Allow 2 Nigerians Vote With Temporary Voters Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.