Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals (2039 Views)

List Of Confirmed Smartphones To Receive Android 11 Update / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Black Friday is here for us again, time to shop online on low cost. I have here a list of cheap smartphones to look out for or shop online in this 2018 black Friday, either on jumia, aliexpress or konga.

Jumia has announced it black Friday to start on November 2nd, 2018 and end on 30th of November.

Cheap phones to get on jumia black Friday, 2018

This phones below offer nice specs, most of them are equipped with 2GB - 6GB RAM with 16GB - 64GB internal storage, full-screen display and some of them with notch display, face ID and fingerprint and many more. click on your choice and see full specs

Umidigi one and one pro

Doogee X70

See full list Here
Re: Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals by ddjay: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
reminds me of my friend who returned a faulty phone he ordered from jumia last year..only for them to send the same faulty phone back to him on black friday 2017.jumia keep gathering those spoilt nonsense for black friday una hear,God almighty dey o

2 Likes

Re: Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
I once bought a tecno phone dat was faulty by default, i returned it, it was change but still, it has that fault. It not the brand bro, it might be a production error..Tecno M3 has a production error if anyone can remember
ddjay:
reminds me of my friend who returned a faulty phone he ordered from jumia last year..only for them to send the same faulty phone back to him on black friday 2017.jumia keep gathering those spoilt nonsense for black friday una hear,God almighty dey o
Re: Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals by mebipinex: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE! cheesy cheesy

Re: Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals by Realboygenius(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Waiting to get the Tecno Pouvoir 2
Re: Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals by Edojoma(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Realboygenius:
Waiting to get the Tecno Pouvoir 2

I will advice u to go for pouvoir 2 pro,,,,, latest
Re: Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals by SignatureNG(f): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2018
nice

click the link below and enjoy
Re: Smartphones To Watch Out For On Jumia Black Friday Deals by zeanslim(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Jumia Black Friday 2018 is coming soon shocked shocked shocked

Jumia Black Friday 2018 Amazing Deals and Discounts - What You Need To Know

read what you need to know above and other top mobile brands that will be partnering for up to 80% discounts wink wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Check, Submit Your NIN Through Phone To Avoid Your SIM Being Blocked / Iphone Xs Max For Sale, / Phone Crashed During Software Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.