Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

An Open Letter To Mighty Israel! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Open Letter To Mighty Israel! (632 Views)

An Open Letter To My Wife. If You Could Forgive Me Before I Die. / Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Mighty Israel! by Peaceyw(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Before i proceed, i humbly render a deserved apology on the empty threat from our Minister of Information in the person of LAI MOHAMMAD. He stupidly threatened that Nigeria will destroy your country if Nnamdi Kanu is not deported. He is a comedian from birth and old age has also contributed to his mouth wetting. All we do that keeps us alive in Nigeria is comedy. Pls forgive us. We do not want your riot and missiles. As i write, there is NO JOBS in the country. The youths are jobless. Am also jobless. Our leaders and politicians has weaponised poverty. All they think about is election and embezzlement. I categorically tell you that He was under the influence of alcohol from the south and pepper soup meat from their cow. He was so drunk that he taught Israel is Anambra state. Currently, we are contributing money to get him some senses and padlock for his mouth before he puts us in more troubles. As i write this letter, we do not have a single missile, No guns and the only pilot we had died recently in a crash. The only place where we would have gotten assistance for locally made fake guns is Aba, but Aba will refused because they are part of Biafra now. Like i said, it was an empty threat but take note of these states if you won't forgive us and work with the Boko Haram, (kebbi, kastina, kano, kaduna, kwara, benue and more of these northern states) The Niger Delta and the East are christians.. Thanks..

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mighty Israel! by gabinogem(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy chai OP u be real clown...I don laugh tire
Re: An Open Letter To Mighty Israel! by Peaceyw(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2018

Re: An Open Letter To Mighty Israel! by Peaceyw(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded in the Bible it will be like: The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1 says and i read . . 1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria and in the 3rd year of his reign 2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister of information that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee" 3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button and from the midst of the sea behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a wilderness 4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried "oh nigeria a great country with great people has become a desert and a desolation for radioactivity oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai the son of mohammed to lead thee into destruction" # Copied

(1) (Reply)

The Last African Sorcerer / 20 Greatest Novels Of All Time / Deadly Love Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.