Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,000 members, 7,852,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police (23530 Views)

Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock / WANDE Militant Group Vows To Disrupt 2019 General Elections / South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Kahujadekadura: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Nnamdi kanu wasn't angry because of people killed, he was angry because of his DOG and cousin that was killed, the rest ipob are nothing to him, still the goats and sheep still hail their master . hhnnmm....baboon in the zooo
So u even knew that his cousin was even killed dat day. I pity the kind regret Afonja generation will bear when dey see the cowardice and two faced actions their fore fathers like u, had done.
Today u ppl will say he lost nobody except his dog. Tomorrow u ppl will claimed that apart from his dog and his cousin, he lost no one. Now u are claiming that he has no concern for others except his sibling as if u are in his mind. Shame on you!!!! Your bros Abiola was massacred on broad day light, u ppl up till today can't even celebrate him as a Yoruba hero talk less of questioning his murder.

1 Like

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by shineeye1: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
" I DECREE THAT THE SOUTH SOUTH IS BIAFRA" - incoherent rantings of a lunatic!

Anyone still following KANU needs psychiatric examination!!!

3 Likes

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by meccuno: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Xander85:

They're really disgusting!

The same two-faced bigots cheering the fulani soldiers as they mowed down innocent, unarmed Biafran agitators and got a stiff bone'r watching the human rights abuses carried out by these same 'soldiers' in the name of some stupid snake dance....these are the same individuals beating their chest over who Mazi Kanu did or didn't mention in his broadcast!

Besides, how did they know what was contained in the broadcast if they weren't listening in intently and taking notes! I thought they said IPOB and Mazi Kanu are as dead as Dodo!?
lol .....@taking notes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Kahujadekadura: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Fools are still following him..he was paid 5 m USD and 1.3 M pounds...he did not share a dime with his people, but caused the death of many...bought houses in UK...bought in UAE providing safe heaven for himself and thinks Nigeria is the place he should play his tricks to take more lives...you are a very useless con man and coward
I can I have your evidence or u just keep quite
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Kahujadekadura: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
yeyerolling:
When he began to mention trump and israel. I knew he was lying. There is nothing in SE that can interest trump. They have carved out their oil to rivers leaving dem with yeye marginal fields lol
Not I knew rather with this ........evidence I can testify that he was lying.
My bros go and find and evidence and stop be sentimental. Whites are known for rebutting any claim associated with them that was not their opinion.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
When this South East group formed? maybe today. group only exixsting in soft copy, Afonja and APC have been having sleepless night since Nnamdi Kanu addressed the world.
Afonja and APC military could not capture him alive in Nigeria its now he is in Israel with MOSSAD you want to capture him. grin grin grin grin

For your information, The whole SE is Aticulating
The who IPOBIANS are Aticulating
its the surest way to referendum.

You wanted Supreme leader to tell you to vote for AtikuObi so that you will tell him that he is a fraud.
Obiano was elected during no election, APC thought they can capitalize on that to win Anambara State.

The Zoo will be disappointed. I am an IPOBIAN and I am fully Aticulated

Articulating under a new Fulani Lord?

Chaii...

Igbos r finised...

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Onyi4live(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
ManirBK:
Nnamdi kanu wasn't angry because of people killed, he was angry because of his DOG and cousin that was killed, the rest ipob are nothing to him, still the goats and sheep still hail their master . hhnnmm....baboon in the zooo
that kanu guy should stay clear Nigeria since he's a Biafra. His dog pained him more than hundreds of my brothers killed by python dance
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
zeromeridian:
When this South East group formed? maybe today. group only exixsting in soft copy, Afonja and APC have been having sleepless night since Nnamdi Kanu addressed the world.
Afonja and APC military could not capture him alive in Nigeria its now he is in Israel with MOSSAD you want to capture him. grin grin grin grin

You wanted Supreme leader to tell you to vote for AtikuObi so that you will tell him that he is a fraud.
Obiano was elected during no election, APC thought they can capitalize on that to win Anambara State.

Do u know that u r contradicting urself?
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
The most confused set of people
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by zeromeridian: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Do u know that u r contradicting urself?
untill you point out your contradiction remain silent Afonja
We shall vote Atiku in the SE massively. the sure way to referendum. LIPOD existing in soft copy
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by HimName: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
[s][quote author=enemybulldozer post=72328539][/quote][/s]

Sewage!

E pain am!

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by fastjett: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigeria can never be repaired again it has spoiled beyond repair fake news, lies from everybody even including the leaders and the masses, excessive hatred and divisions. How can a country progress and prosper with all these kind of people. God is ashamed of the kind of people Nigerians are no honour and shame at all anywhere belly face. Its all about APC and PDP now as if these name can save them instead they will put them into more problems, poverty and hunger. I search all over Nigeria to see if there is any one righteous person but behold all i see are unrighteous people fill will hopelessness and bleak future. Nigerians change thy ways and turn to God, embrace love, truth and righteousness so that you can prosper.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by enemybulldozer(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
HimName:
[s][/s]

Sewage!

E pain am!

Uncouth!
E pain am!

Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by berrystunn(m): 12:53am On Oct 23, 2018
oglalasioux:
Which police?

Nnamdi Kanu is working for Buhari and APC. Do you need more evidence after his threat of no referendum no election?

That's Buhari's smooth sail to second tenure.

The voters come from northern Nigeria, the winning come from the north

Atiku is taking over north .

Forget SE they're to make up the numbers. Still going to 2 APC and 20 PDP vote
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by berrystunn(m): 1:15am On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:

You get sense pass them
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by dragunov: 2:04am On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:
The whole South East is aticulating

Yeah! Keep sucking up. It's your funeral. Never seen a bunch of people so dysfunctional as these goons.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by dragunov: 2:12am On Oct 23, 2018
zeromeridian:
untill you point out your contradiction remain silent Afonja
We shall vote Atiku in the SE massively. the sure way to referendum. LIPOD existing in soft copy

Ofcourse, you can't see the contradictions, or you won't see it. When your reasoning is heavily clouded with hate and greed and avarice.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by DedeNkem: 2:12am On Oct 23, 2018
ManirBK:
Fools are still following him..he was paid 5 m USD and 1.3 M pounds...he did not share a dime with his people, but caused the death of many...bought houses in UK...bought in UAE providing safe heaven for himself and thinks Nigeria is the place he should play his tricks to take more lives...you are a very useless con man and coward

Show proof of your allegation or hold your tongue. I'm not a member of IPOB and not a fan of accusing anyone blindly.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Yyeske(m): 2:24am On Oct 23, 2018
chiedu7:
They call Kanu a coward.

Yet they sent an Army against him, which means they are scared of Him.

If he is coward how come Nigeria wants to keep Him and his followers?

Watch the video and see that it's the fulani killings that turned Kanu against Nigeria.
Notice he was protesting then against the killings of people in the middle belt in this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PajIFvnNI

We can see that Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen are simply pursuing a conquering mentality that the Sardauna of sokotospoke of before the war.

Please note in this video that it's b4 the civil, that they already hated igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

So this so called unknown group, we dont know.

Sahara Reporters are simply an arm of Buhari's Media Circus
But why are IPOB miscreants atikulating for same Fulani that brought death to them.
Nobody is forcing or keeping anybody in Nigeria, Igbos were even asked to leave the north last year but guess who begged to stay, Igbos.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by chiedu7: 2:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Yyeske:
But why are IPOB miscreants atikulating for same Fulani that brought death to them.
Nobody is forcing or keeping anybody in Nigeria, Igbos were even asked to leave the north last year but guess who begged to stay, Igbos.

Answer one question!

If IPOB are miscreants,how come u are scared of us leaving?
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by DedeNkem: 2:27am On Oct 23, 2018
Who knows how much these idiots recieved from politicians.
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by Oju4190: 4:06am On Oct 23, 2018
ContentedK:
shut your stinking mouth already
Did u listen or read his speech.....I think is u that will have to shut ur smelling and stinky mouth
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by ContentedK: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Oju4190:
Did u listen or read his speech.....I think is u that will have to shut ur smelling and stinky mouth
did you listen to the broadcast, If you didn't , you might as well shut you stinky hole too..
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by daveson2020(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Lol another yoruba online group grin angry angry grin Hahaha nnamdi kanu and ipob are really tormenting this people grin
Re: South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police by marv1: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
chiedu7:
They call Kanu a coward.

Yet they sent an Army against him, which means they are scared of Him.

If he is coward how come Nigeria wants to keep Him and his followers?

Watch the video and see that it's the fulani killings that turned Kanu against Nigeria.
Notice he was protesting then against the killings of people in the middle belt in this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PajIFvnNI

We can see that Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen are simply pursuing a conquering mentality that the Sardauna of sokotospoke of before the war.

Please note in this video that it's b4 the civil, that they already hated igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

So this so called unknown group, we dont know.

Sahara Reporters are simply an arm of Buhari's Media Circus
You are the most confused people.
So Buhari and Fulani herdsmen. You have forgotten that Atiku too is a Fulani.
So what is the bases.
Who told you that Atiku that I know would not disappoint you when given the chance.
If Buhari whom I expected so much from him could disappoint then forget about Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Amotekun: FG interference, Governors' Intrigues Threaten Launch / Umahi, Uzodimma, South-east Leaders Absent At Shettima’s Unveiling / Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.