Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 11 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 11 (401 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Episode 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 11 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Episode 11*

����‍♀����‍♂�‍♂�‍♂.....

When the devil is out to hunt you,......

Mr. Wilson came from his meeting after a few minutes to meet Amelia at the reception. He greeted her warmly and quickly ushered her into his main office.
After discussing school work for a while, Amelia quickly changed the subject.
Amelia: Sir, my apologies… It’s not like I’m trying to be nosy, I’m just a little curious… Who’s the lady on your wallpaper? She is really pretty.
Mr. Wilson: You mean my daughter?
Amelia: Daughter? Who is your daughter? I mean, the lady in that photo on your desktop background. The one the whole class saw the other day you were at our school for the seminar on entrepreneurship.
Mr. Wilson: Yes, I know the one you are referring to. The girl in the photo is my daughter. She is in the UK now
Amelia was stunned. “You mean Brenda is your daughter for real?!”
Mr.Wilson: Yes, that’s her name. Do you two know each other? How do you know her name?

Amelia hated Brenda even more but she quickly seized the moment. “Your daughter is not in the UK sir, she is in my school. I get it now, that’s why she was hiding away from you!”......

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/23/my-woman-my-everything-episode-11/
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 11 by Ann2012(f): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oh my goodness..... I'll so deal with Amelia

Pls OP, nothing should happen to Brenda and her pregnancy
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 11 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2018
Ann2012:
Oh my goodness..... I'll so deal with Amelia

Pls OP, nothing should happen to Brenda and her pregnancy

Hopefully dearie...

(1) (Reply)

THE REBORGE 1-6 / IF. Not Davido's IF. / Many Escape Death As 'substandard' Scoreboard Of Newly-commissioned Stephen Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.