Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Naira Investment! Any Info If They Are Legit? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Investment! Any Info If They Are Legit? (896 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / Please Any Info If Skrill Is Supported In Nigeria / Zenon Oil 10 Million Naira Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Investment! Any Info If They Are Legit? by ofegge73(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2010
I have been meaning o ask Nairalanders,This Naira Investment adverts ,are they for real? Has anyone done business with them?
Re: Naira Investment! Any Info If They Are Legit? by ofegge73(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2010
Nairalanders,No one has said anything bout the topic I raised,Can It be taken as a No comment issue?
Re: Naira Investment! Any Info If They Are Legit? by Kaymus(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2010
There is one currently on ground for now. it will only cost you 15kĀ  and an admin fee of 1k. you earn 45k at the end of 30 days after which your investmentĀ  contract expires. you can also earn more from it through the network aspect of this program. it is genuine. to know more, call me on this line: 08080326327.

God bless all!
Re: Naira Investment! Any Info If They Are Legit? by jamace(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2010
I have been meaning o ask Nairalanders,This Naira Investment adverts ,are they for real? Has anyone done business with them?

Do they have a website?
Re: Naira Investment! Any Info If They Are Legit? by dchoosen(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2011
@kaymus, let try and be good sometimes and stop extorting innocent people, if you are making money from a program and you know it legit why are u hiding the info? hmmm too bad nijas!!! just find a way round for themselves and we are all complainin about Nigeria. Lets all work together to stop this scammers. If you are making money and its a legit one what stops u from introducing it to someonelse? Just try and be urself dont do wot others are doing, @ poster just becareful a word is enough for a wise. Am talking from experience i dont want you too to fall victim that is y am talkin too much. Bst of luck

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do Financially If You Got An Inheritance Of 50 Million Dollars? / Bizness Advice / Business Idea From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.