Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members (78717 Views)

Shame On IPOB: Anambra People Are Smarter Than IPOB / New Nursery Rhyme On Nnamdi Kanu's Dog That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Celebrityblog: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has seriously been Criticized for valuing his dog, Jack more than the lives of IPOB members that were killed.

This is coming after his world live radio broadcast on Sunday.

During the live broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Nnamdi Kanu mourned his dog and "a few other people” in his compound, who were killed by troops of Operation Python Dance who invaded his house in September 2017 in Umuahia.

After the broadcast, many condemned the IPOB leader and he has reportedly been sacked by IPOB for being "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

Here are Photos, video of Nnamdi Kanu’s dog that was killed, that he values so much which has led to his "Sack as IPOB leader".

more photos and video HERE

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by akonibobo: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2018
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by shakmati(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2018
He is a very vain fellow. It is evident he thinks only about himself. That's why he sweet talks the misguided ipob youths. Now they died and all Mr Kalu remembers is Jack his dog. Smh!

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by donphilopus: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2018
How do we believe you now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by zombieTRACKER: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2018
Enough said about this Nnamdi kanu

Dude has just been axed by IPOB

Let him stay in Israel for eternity... Because if Buhari catches him again... Nobody is coming to his aid

Atiku obi should be on everybody's lips right now

Have you atikulated..

Modified :zombies are angry with my comment
I don't know the reason they are supporting
the Kanu stance of no election cheesy

I'm in the East right now... And believe me when I tell you... The peeps are pumped for this coming elections.

It's Atiku obi all the way cheesy

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by donphilopus: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Let him stay in Israel for eternity... Because if Buhari catches him again... Nobody is coming to his aid

Have you atikulated..

But Atiku is also a gworo chewing Fulani bastard. wink

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by zombieTRACKER: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2018
donphilopus:
How do we believe you now?

Go get your pvc ready...

Atiku obi must be in Aso rock 2019

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2018
sad Just look at the dirty compound a so called freedom fighter lives. Yet they claim igbo land is full of mansions. If the palace of Kanu's father is this thrashy, only God knows the suffering of the average igbo man. Poverty in their region is hidden by the few mansions built from drug wealth. Upon all the donations received from gullible IPOB members all he has is a local calabar pepper soup dog and he values it than wasted lives of his disciples. I pity the igbos honestly. Biafra my foot sad

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by yarimo(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
grin
oga make we help you laugh

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by zombieTRACKER: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2018
donphilopus:

But Atiku is also a gworo chewing Fulani bastard. wink

Don't allow hatred fill your heart
Atiku is a detrablized literate entrepreneur
I have heard so much about Buhari fighting corruption

I need Atiku to come fight Hunger and unemployment
I believe he can do it with Peter Obi...

Go get your pvc... Buhari must go

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by zombieTRACKER: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Just look at the dirty compound a so called freedom fighter lives. Yet they claim igbo land is full of mansions. If the palace of Kanu's father is this thrashy, only God knows the suffering of the average igbo man. Poverty in their region is hidden by the few mansions built from drug wealth. Biafra my foot sad

My friend shut the hell up
Show us your house first... Hungry zombies everywhere

41 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by kuxiligug: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2018
A word can damage alot

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by jumpandpas(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2018
shakmati:
He is a very vain fellow. It is evident he thinks only about himself. That's why he sweet talks the misguided ipob youths. Now they died and all Mr Kalu remembers is Jack his dog. Smh!

Even your APC govnt values COWS more than their supporters.

https://www.nairaland.com/4804455/abuja-rail-cant-exceed-90km#72337970

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by jumpandpas(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Just look at the dirty compound a so called freedom fighter lives. Yet they claim igbo land is full of mansions. If the palace of Kanu's father is this thrashy, only God knows the suffering of the average igbo man. Poverty in their region is hidden by the few mansions built from drug wealth. Biafra my foot sad

If poverty is measured by dirtiness and we take Lagos state as a case study, we may holistically conclude that all the Afonja people are poor.

#FACT

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
The truth is: if it was a beautiful mansion, what you would've said is, "This man is a criminal and a drug dealer. Look at the mansion he's living, but other Igbos are suffering. He is fighting for his selfish interest. Greedy fighter."

The above is exactly what you would've said. Humans are predictable. Some of you guys in this section are ****. One of the reasons I comment twice a year. Argue with your keyboard.

Note: I'm not Igbo, Yoruba, or Hausa. I'm out.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by mbos: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Have you atikulated..

see em mouth , the DUDE has been axe, no only axed but knifed
Axed by Afonja IPOB or by Radio Biafra?/

stupid zoologians

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by gen2briz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
You people should allow the sleeping dog to continue sleeping... Poor gallant ipod Dog. Kanu miss you so much.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by sacajawea: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hahahahaha
Nna ehn Nairalanders don Finally Mad. Including Mod wey push Rubbish to FP

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by 9japarrot: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
How Afonjas will be looking at confused ipod members now .. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by BiafrodExposed: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
See video of the missile IPOB news said Israel government gave them yesterday evening. lying to deceive their members day in day out.

Not knowing dogs are more valuable than them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev0AUzqk5nk

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Proffdada: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
I'm in love with this guy grin
He knows how to pick and drop.
After donating all their wealth to his pocket, I hope they can see him for what he is now. grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
I warned them about this scammer but dem no gree here!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by dust144(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Kanu is a dead dog.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by helinues: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jack the dog

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by 3millionia: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
NK is on his own now, Biafra will be actualized but not with this IPOD half haphazardness approve

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:

I feel that you've never actually visited the east, before you make an observation, be well informed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by ignant: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
It's funny how a certain mod on nairaland is promoting this illogical inference.

A one minute silence was had as a symbolism for ALL those who lost their lives to the extra judicial killing of the zoo.

The 28 people who allegedly died in Kanu's house on that day are not more important than others in the grand scheme of the struggle for their independence. So, if Kanu calls the names of the 28, what about others who have also died elsewhere?

All rational people know this except the miscreants.

Make no mistake- Nigeria is just a product of British criminality, and is built to fail.

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by GentleMoney: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
shocked
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members by sagio09: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Politician Flies His Girlfriend, Sara Abdul, On Nigerian Air Force JET - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.