Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi (2950 Views)

Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations / The Truth Surrounding Governor Umahi's Rumoured Defection / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by kahal29: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Ok, it is being rumored that Ekweremadu is plotting to “dump” the PDP for APC. He feels cheated they say. Pray, how did PDP cheat Ike? If ever anybody has benefitted more from the ‘goodness’ of politics , it’s Ike. A goodness that is about to send him to his Golgotha.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AMADICHIMA/status/1054637520548454401

Can this be True?

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by e7ejinima: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Very on point!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2018
e7ejinima:
Very on point!
Very trashy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by abc115: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2018
This just confirmed the rumours to be true . They have started attacking him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by RockHard: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Is he saying Ekweremadu's alleged impending decampment is really because he's seeking a 'soft-landing' over corruption allegations hanging over his head? Politics is so funny. The same set of PDP people that were vehemently defending him against those allegations are the ones ratting him out now. cheesy

Let's see how it all plays out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by globemoney: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2018
These peter obi's sponsored clowns can keep making noise on social media. Lets see how peter obi will get 20% votes in the SE after the PDP heavyweights have dumped him. Anambra too is a no go area

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Nemesis001: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2018
I was just laughing when I read where a close associate of the stupid Ekweremadu was saying PDP maltreated him. grin

Same Ekweremadu that started his sojourn into the Senate since 2003 without anyone disturbing him is claiming maltreatment. grin

How on earth was he expecting Atiku to pick his unpopular and corruption ridden ass as a VP
He is seriously overestimating his self by comparing his tenure as local government chairman with Peter Obi a 2 term governor.

He can defect to APC for all Igbos care but his name will be written in History as the Efulefu that denied Ndigbo access to rule the nation.

Atiku/Obi still have my vote till then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Nemesis001: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2018
globemoney:
These peter obi's sponsored clowns can keep making noise on social media. Lets see how peter obi will get 20% votes in the SE after the PDP heavyweights have dumped him. Anambra too is a no go area
Shut up your mouth and sit somewhere boy. How old are you

Evey sane Igbo will support their son Peter Obi as VP. Take your noise somewhere else.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by hisgrace090: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2018
globemoney:

The arch enemy of peter obi I ask again, "you again"

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by seunmsg(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2018
It is so amusing seeing how Ibos are fighting each other dirty over the right to suck Atiku's Fulani balls. First, they attacked Nnamdi Kanu for coming back to advocate for their beloved Biafra and now, it's a run on Ekweremadu, the highest ranking Ibo political office holder in Nigeria today. And these are the same set of people that call Yoruba's betrayal. shm!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by gare(f): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2018
kahal29:
Ok, it is being rumored that Ekweremadu is plotting to “dump” the PDP for APC. He feels cheated they say. Pray, how did PDP cheat Ike? If ever anybody has benefitted more from the ‘goodness’ of politics , it’s Ike. A goodness that is about to send him to his Golgotha.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AMADICHIMA/status/1054637520548454401

Can this be True?

I said it that he should say what he has done, but even if he goes over to APC he is of no value in the east
Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Corrinthians(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Touch not this sacred land. Upon it shall I return to build my mansion after acquiring the necessary knowledge from reading the op. wink

Okay.. Knowledge acquired.. grin

What more can one say? I know folks could fabricate alot of things and splash same on social media to promote certain political interests. Nevertheless, these comments dont sound like those coming from an ignorant paid hack- this dude has INSIDE knowledge!

That said, it is likely Ekweremadu has already made up his mind to leave. The man has gotta save his hyde first before thinking about his political future. But then for how long would he keep cutting such deals? God forbid he leaves and APC loses the next election, what's gonna become of his freedom since his reason for leaving has now become public knowledge.

Las las, a politician will always be a politician.

I remember how he suddenly remembered there's an igbo traditional attire the day he had to answer to his crime. Just as the appearance was intended, the region went into a frenzy, claiming the administration is PERCECUTING their people. I guess we now see how necessary their cries were.

Ekweremadu is now vilified by the same people who once wanted to lay down their lives for him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by globemoney: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nemesis001:

[s]Shut up your mouth and sit somewhere boy. How old are you

Evey sane Igbo will support their son Peter Obi as VP. Take your noise somewhere else.[/s]
You shut up your stinking mouth and next time learn to speak for yourself. anumpama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by globemoney: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nemesis001:
[s]I was just laughing when I read where a close associate of the stupid Ekweremadu was saying PDP maltreated him. grin

Same Ekweremadu that started his sojourn into the Senate since 2003 without anyone disturbing him is claiming maltreatment. grin

How on earth was he expecting Atiku to pick his unpopular and corruption ridden ass as a VP
He is seriously overestimating his self by comparing his tenure as local government chairman with Peter Obi a 2 term governor.

He can defect to APC for all Igbos care but his name will be written in History as the Efulefu that denied Ndigbo access to rule the nation.

Atiku/Obi still have my vote till then.
[/s]
VP ticket is not the same as assess to rule the nation, people like ekweremmadu are strategizing towards the bigger plan which is igbo presidency in 2023. You dummies should go and face your business

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Corrinthians(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
RockHard:
Is he saying Ekweremadu's alleged impending decampment is really because he's seeking a 'soft-landing' over corruption allegations hanging over his head? Politics is so funny. The same set of PDP people that were vehemently defending him against those allegations are the ones ratting him out now. cheesy

Let's see how it all plays out.
With this detailed scoop from an insider, even Ike's foot soldiers would have very little to go by as per his defense.

What an eye popping exposé.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by RockHard: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
globemoney:

You and I know that Obiano will have no other choice than to support Obi. Some Igbo people/Atikulators will never forgive him if he doesn't. Though I am surprised no single APGA bigshot has gone beyond partyline to endorse him. But I expect that to happen before the election.
Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by PFRB: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
This Dr is sounding like someone who did not get proper education.
Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by globemoney: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
RockHard:

You and I know that Obiano will have no other choice than to support Obi. Some Igbo people/Atikulators will never forgive him if he doesn't. Though I am surprised no single APGA bigshot has gone beyond partyline to endorse him. But I expect that to happen before the election.
Obiano will never support obi, you can take this to the bank, apga will rather campaign for their own presidential candidate which is what all apga members are doing at the moment. Go to any apga forum, that is what is happening. Politics is beyond social media, all these peter obi supporters making noise online are not on ground. Thats the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by pazienza(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Interesting development.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Racoon(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nothing stops Ekweremadu from benefiting in a new government even if he is not on the cards.However if he feel defection is the only option left, then goodluck to him in the APC.
Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by RockHard: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
globemoney:

Obiano will never support obi, you can take this to the bank, apga will rather campaign for their own presidential candidate which is what all apga members are doing at the moment. Go to any apga forum, that is what is happening. Politics is beyond social media, all these peter obi supporters making noise online are not on ground. Thats the truth

Are you an Apga member/insider that you are talking with so much confidence? If igbos can dump Nnamdi Kanu for the sake of Atiku/Obi, who is Obiano that he won't fall inline eventually before he faces their wrath. It's just a matter of time. He will be cajoled to endorse his former boss. Though regardless, PDP will lose to Buhari/APC anyway. That na sure-banker.
Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by ican2020: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
OK
Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by globemoney: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
RockHard:

Are you an Apga member/insider that you are talking with so much confidence? If igbos can dump Nnamdi Kanu for the sake of Atiku/Obi, who is Obiano that he won't fall inline eventually before he faces their wrath. It's just a matter of time. He will be cajoled to endorse his former boss. Though regardless, PDP will lose to Buhari/APC anyway. That na sure-banker.
I am telling you 100% that obiano will never support peter obi. Supporting peter obi will be like committing political suicide for obiano. Just watch as everything unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by CilicMarin: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Corrinthians:
Touch not this sacred land. Upon it shall I return to build my mansion after acquiring the necessary knowledge from reading the op. wink

Okay.. Knowledge acquired.. grin

What more can one say? I know folks could fabricate alot of things and splash same on social media to promote certain political interests. Nevertheless, these comments dont sound like those coming from an ignorant paid hack- this dude has INSIDE knowledge!

That said, it is likely Ekweremadu has already made up his mind to leave. The man has gotta save his hyde first before thinking about his political future. But then for how long would he keep cutting such deals? God forbid he leaves and APC loses the next election, what's gonna become of his freedom since his reason for leaving has now become public knowledge.

Las las, a politician will always be a politician.

I remember how he suddenly remembered there's an igbo traditional attire the day he had to answer to his crime. Just as the appearance was intended, the region went into a frenzy, claiming the administration is PERCECUTING their people. I guess we now see how necessary their cries were.

Ekweremadu is now vilified by the same people who once wanted to lay down their lives for him.

I don even "Like" am before you edited. Even na "kpotum" grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
globemoney:

I am telling you 100% that obiano will never support peter obi. Supporting peter obi will be like committing political suicide for obiano. Just watch as everything unfolds.
Peter Obi does not need Obiano to win 90% of Anambra's votes
Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by CilicMarin: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Racoon:
Nothing stops Ekweremadu from benefiting in a new government even if he is not on the cards.However if he feel defection is the only option left, then goodluck to him in the APC.

New government in Biafra or Israel??

Corrinthians biko con carry ya brother grin grin grin e don shayo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Corrinthians(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

I don even "Like" am before you edited. Even na "kpotum" grin grin
cheesy cheesy

I trust you.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Corrinthians(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good afternoon Lalasticlala. wink

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Corrinthians(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

New government in Biafra or Israel??

Corrinthians biko con carry ya brother grin grin grin e don shayo.
My dear. It has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride of pure unadulterated comedy from these guys since Friday. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by globemoney: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Peter Obi does not need Obiano to win 90% of Anambra's votes
And that was why he lost even in his own ward in 2017? You people will think talking nonsense of social media will mean its the reality. wait till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Nemesis001: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
globemoney:

VP ticket is not the same as assess to rule the nation, people like ekweremmadu are strategizing towards the bigger plan which is igbo presidency in 2023. You dummies should go and face your business
Your dullness won't let you see the bigger picture that Atiku will handover to Obi once he finishes.

Myopic frustrated soul.
Re: Ekweremadu's Rumoured Defection To APC: The True Story By Dr Chima Amadi by Anambralstson: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
globemoney:
Sorry to say this bro, you lack common sense, so for you little mind you believe Buhari will get 10% votes in southeast , it seems you don't reside in east Please stop fooling yourself because of hatred, no sane man here will vote for Buhari, in Anambra best for Gov Obiano to remain silent even if he doesn't support Peter Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Reacted As INEC Denies Owning Electronic Server For Elections / BREAKING: PDP Aspirant, Ikhine, Steps Down For Obaseki / Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.