Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out (90831 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
fine girl
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by emeijeh(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Sholaco: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mumu useless unpatriotic bastard.
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by sureheaven(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Very creative ...... she doesn’t need to search for job again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Artliz: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
shocked what a beauty to behold
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Mike008(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by perrydolla(f): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Could this be NYSC uniform?
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by sonnie10: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
The wrapper obviously is not part of the uniform. Just a matching color.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Heffalump(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Only Afonja lady can do this!
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Mistadora01(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is Nigerian Youth Show Creativity (NYSC)
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Lumpyy(f): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Julia345:
All ds NYC gragra sef... U go sit for house tire, no job, na then ur eyes go clear..mtcheeeew
everyone has different path. Don't drawn inference anyhow.
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by SimonMagau: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
tongue
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
mankan2k7:
Omo nysc na just overhype

but when I remember wetin I take Enugu girls do, I just feel like serving again without collecting kobo
You sabi make mouth ooo na people like you when dey see girls dem dey carry their head run
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by sharpwriter(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Darkseid:
The way people take dey carry this NYSC for head dey shock me. The three weeks we spent in camp was the worst three weeks of my life.

lol... worst 3 weeks of your life.... but when you wan go outta camp with 19800 paid, you smiled
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
madridguy:
Showing her left fingers to hunters in thy building grin
Looool na you sabiii grin
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Mizwisdom(f): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
mankan2k7:

but when I remember wetin I take Enugu girls do, I just feel like serving again without collecting kobo

You wasted your seed, go and marry stop killing those cute babies
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Ogaga87(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by legibow: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
clive2u:
wat am I seeing
A passing out corp member with an original cetificate.... Kill urself haters

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Funkybabee(f): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Iya muri!!!
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by mankan2k7(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
I'm very sure you treated lots of STDs. grin

omooba, don't be like me, I am a sharp nigga.

I make sure my prospective girl carry out HIV,syphilis,hbv,hcv,even microfilaria before straffing. even up till now
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by D1zion: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Very beautiful lady & the attire is so gorgeous on her too
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by greataj(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:
This one is even better, just look at how Buhari has disfigured Nigeria in less than 4yrs. If you want the best for your family and for Nigeria then make sure you vote him out come 2019.
Nairalanders can decide for themselves.

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Tobisky16: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
How will she convert jacket and trouser to blouse, she bought those materials except the crested vest.
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by sapeleboi(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
madness

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by XaviDayo(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Miss. Pls go wear the appropriate uniform.
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Make we see your fingers too grin

BecaciaBarbie:

Looool na you sabiii grin
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by 2chukwu(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
mankan2k7:

No wonder u never get job, as if I even give a bleeping fuckeri!!!!!
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by zesiwadupo: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
BE A MOST AFTER PROGRAMMER. GET JAVA FULL-STACK WEB APP TRAINING
Programmers with sound knowledge of Java are in great demand. With a large installed base, this widely used programming language continues to create jobs in the tech industry. Additionally, the popularity of Android apps has brought along countless opportunities for an Android developer who writes native apps in Java (oh Yes! ANDROID MOBILE APP IS WRITTEN LARGELY IN JAVA!)
What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from WEB DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

DURATION: 8 WEEKS. FEES: JAVA STANDARD EDITION - N99,999
JAVA ENTERPRISE EDITION – N129,999

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by clive2u(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
legibow:
A passing out corp member with an original cetificate.... Kill urself haters
try saying that without crying
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by fame12k(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
ElChidi:
This one is even better, just look at how Buhari has disfigured Nigeria in less than 4yrs. If you want the best for your family and for Nigeria then make sure you vote him out come 2019.

Stale.

I hope u people won't kill yourself with hypertension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.