Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out (90832 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by AdorableJosh(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nope

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by immaculate1234(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
no no no no she belongs to za oza room
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Gistalways: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
She is representing the culture no doubt� anyway Uganda comedian thinks Enugu has the prettiest ladies � do you agree with him � Read it all

https://gistalways.ng/2018/10/23/someone-told-me-enugu-state-had-the-prettiest-ladies-comedian-patrick-salvado/

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Gistalways: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
And then he came to Nigeria because he wanted to see Duncan Mighty ��

https://gistalways.ng/i-really-wanted-to-meet-duncan-mighty-alfred-kainga

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Anfieldboss: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
This must be an Igbo girl smiley, so cute cheesy
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Gistalways: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2018

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by kabillionaire(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
madridguy:
Showing her left fingers to hunters in thy building grin

hahahaha! u bad
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nice but not in the standard of the National Youth Service Corp! All for the Social Gram
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Luchiana1(f): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2018
Be Encouraged click-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k Watch ,like subscribe
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Abdbaba: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by SpockFederation: 12:44am On Oct 24, 2018

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 24, 2018
Honestly, I think this is more mature compared to the long skirt suggested to be use by religious Corp members who are not fun of trousers.
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by agarawu23(m): 1:35am On Oct 24, 2018
The sakara should start after getting a well paying job
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by mankan2k7(m): 3:31am On Oct 24, 2018
2chukwu:

No wonder u never get job, as if I even give a bleeping fuckeri!!!!!

Omooba, I got employment a month after my pop. A good government job
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Fxwarrior: 4:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Not cool. Trashy. undecided
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by GRACEGLORY: 4:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out

And you be graduate too o
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Hassan88(m): 5:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Congratulations to you dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Daretee: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Julia345:
All ds NYC gragra sef... U go sit for house tire, no job, na then ur eyes go clear..mtcheeeew
na so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Daretee: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
I'm very sure you treated lots of STDs. grin
At times, it doesn’t have to end bitterly
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Hcultured007(m): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2018
If I catch u in lai moha voice...

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Wizaugpet(m): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Ok Ma!

When you're done with the wrapper and the studio, you tell me, so I help you to search for work... grin
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by 2chukwu(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2018
mankan2k7:

Omooba, I got employment a month after my pop.
A good government job
And instead of old things shall pass away, and move on forgetting all the wrong things of the past, u now see them a hubby worthy of reminding......
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by 2chukwu(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2018
mankan2k7:

Omooba, I got employment a month after my pop.
A good government job
And instead of old things shall pass away, and move on forgetting all the wrong things of the past, u now see them as hobby worthy of reminding......
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Gantasanta(f): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Awesome one

For long now, we have been receiving all the latest updates for interested readers concerning when the NYSC online application portal would be opened and when NYSC batch C 2018 corps members will move to their camps.
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by setasuda: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2018
shey they never catch this one like this

You will Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run Ads campaign on Digital Platforms such as Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work and how to market with email, and measure and optimize with Google Analytics.

Digital Marketers are in high demand. So get onboard the practical training that helps you open up a world of opportunities in Digital Marketing

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques

Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by Ijeluv82(f): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Waoh That's lovely...
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by legibow: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
clive2u:
try saying that without crying
is that how u are... You cry talk.... E ya pele
Re: Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out by BetterWorld100: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Abuja Corps members, we got great offer for you. You can swim for just N500 in a hotel located in Wuse 2. You can hold your parties at a great discount. Call 0802088936 shocked shocked :o9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.