Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

"Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (36495 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Buhari: Why I Appointed Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by adslipps: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Two people can not easily colude to defraud; in sharing the booty they will quarrel. These are two scammers who are fighting for supremacy.

2 Likes

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by akinszz: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by FTjnr(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB was dead on arrival but those miscreants supporting it never believed when we told them.

boooohari is a gworo-chewing foooooolani moooooooslim terrorist and his supporters are useful idiots.
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jagaban880:
grin grin
you mean dont push the trigger ...dumb ass dont even know how gun operates ...still trying to troll with it ode
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nwaide01: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB was dead on arrival but those miscreants supporting it never believed when we told them.
Are you sure of what you just post or are you posting it to console yourself because you and I know that IPOB is a moving train and you know what happens when something stand on it's way.
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Yankee101: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ingrates never appreciate
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by GivemeBiafra: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Uwazurike shut up there you rogue freedom fighter. Today you're campaigning for PDP, tonmorrow it's APGA. Who takes any jagon that flows outta yo mouth serious?
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
MaiconBest:
Uwazuruike is a senseless MONKEY !!! Tell him I said so !
Y don't u tell him urself?

2 Likes

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
davodyguy:
They're all over Facebook, echoing what coward Kanu says
Israel has made matters worse. They have exposed d guys falsehood

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/nnamdi-kanu-not-in-jerusalem-says-israeli-govt/amp/
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Vello(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hopebringer:
Mods, supermods and the owner of this forum need to understand that Nigerians don't care about IPOB, kanu or Massob so stop posting topics on this

All we care about it Atikulating, Obideiently
More like 'Artikulated Obituary'

1 Like

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by MYHUBBY: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
but uwazuruike and bad mouth ehn

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by gladisa7: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
This 2 stewpeed people should shut their trap..I dont know who they are..They are not leaders of me or any sensible human being!
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by BOOMnaija(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
akiOYIBO:

The Igbo is gullible enough to ask for freedom. But some are gullible enough to ask for slavery. Most of them are slaves to one short man, that he installs and uninstalls rulers for them like google app and the short man in turn is a slave to another dead man who they say used his NEPA bill as WAEC certificate. Among the two gullibles who do u prefer?

U must be d greatest fool on earth to admit that the igbos are not 'free' in Nigeria.

How many ethnic groups dey naija?.

How many of dem never produce president?

Na only igbo never produce president?

So wetin be una own?....why are d others not carrying arms because dem never produce president?.... Because i know dat this is d basis of ur non-freedom u are shouting about.

Go work on urselves and thereafter produce president... Simple....it's all in tact and intelligence... Nobody has d monopoly of both... Work on urselves ok.

1 Like

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Mortiple(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

He ran away like Ojukwu also did and left his gullible followers to die .
I am happy both of them didn't COMMIT SUICIDE like AWOLOWO because he was implicated in coup plot. They didnt die like a riffraff in prison like Areonakakanfo MKO Abiola either. grin grin
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mortiple:

I am happy both of them didn't COMMIT SUICIDE like AWOLOWO because he was implicated in coup plot. They didnt die like a riffraff in prison like Areonakakanfo MKOeMKO either. grin
Ok cheesy
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Hopebringer: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
Vello:

More like 'Artikulated Obituary'
[/s]

will you shut up
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Lordofthewest(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Igbos always showing their ignorance on social media...lol
Mortiple:

I am happy both of them didn't COMMIT SUICIDE like AWOLOWO because he was implicated in coup plot. They didnt die like a riffraff in prison like Areonakakanfo MKO Abiola either. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by bluecircle470: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
Nnamdi Kanu is an animal

He's a big shame to the Igbos and IPOB at large

Buhari is far better than Nnamdi Kanu right now

What a stupid Igbo man , he betrayed his people after collecting bribe.

The idiotic pigs of IPOB are zombies

With no brain.

They will still defend Cownu

When dem dey tell them say nnamdi Kanu nah modern MMM dem dey abuse us, dem no wan gree. If no be say dem be mumu....oyinbo say: once is a mistake and twice is foolishness. Ojukwu did his own and ran, Kanu still come maga dem...confusion within them
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Vello(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

will you shut up
Devil eat your tongue.
Stupid arrogant senile idiot without sense.
I repeat my statement, Atikulated Obituary.
Go and die, lagoon is receptive to your kind.
Idiot
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by bewla(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hopebringer:
Mods, supermods and the owner of this forum need to understand that Nigerians don't care about IPOB, kanu or Massob so stop posting topics on this

All we care about it Atikulating, Obideiently
When u done let's no
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by KanwuliaMama: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oh boy PARK WELL JOR! angry
Na camel knuckle abi na hump? grin

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by johnwell(m): 9:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
They've started nonsense? if the great ndigbo allows the abokite, yorubites and fulanites create confusion in their midst then they're doomed.

Igbo kwenu
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Hopebringer: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
author=Vello post=72355804]
Devil eat your tongue.
Stupid arrogant senile idiot without sense.
I repeat my statement, Atikulated Obituary.
Go and die, lagoon is receptive to your kind.
Idiot
[/s]

Shut up your stupid mouth
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by hope4nigeria(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ever8054:
I wonder what will happen in that Biafera land if it finally come......
Simple answer, there will be Biafra -Biafra ethnic war. And it will be bloody more than yenmen, iraq,and Afghanistan put together. Then Nigeria will be sending peace keeping troops to Biafra that's all.
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by SingleWahala(f): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Are stupid ?

Did they tell you I am from aba or onitsha? We are all Nigerians so what concerns them concerns us too...

Or are the south&+ easterners not Nigeriams too?
..... E pain you ni ?

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by njelrapheal: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
XaintJoel20:
Give these people their much talked about Biafra and watch them annihilate themselves from the surface of the earth.

It will be difficult for Igbo to agree on a common ground.

They are just too divided.
the Igbos have lived long before the arrival of the colonial masters, why didn't they annihilate themselves then
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by njelrapheal: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Simple answer, there will be Biafra -Biafra ethnic war. And it will be bloody more than yenmen, iraq,and Afghanistan put together. Then Nigeria will be sending peace keeping troops to Biafra that's all.
just like they are sending peace keeping troops to the north east
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Didi2d:

Omo!! Dem go finish themselves. I have said several times, if eventually Biafra is granted, then you will know of different groups, individuals springing out of that same Biafra
So u care about us to this extent.
If we want to leave d zoo and finish ourselves na ur concern. Won't it be ur gain to acquire our land after we must have finished ourselves.
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by XaintJoel20: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
njelrapheal:
the Igbos have lived long before the arrival of the colonial masters, why didn't they annihilate themselves then

Did the Igbo have a sovereign entity back then like they are agitating for now

Where they as "exposed" as they are now

If you compare then with now, you may miss it.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
agarawu23:
Did he betrayed u guys?

Even NL chest beaters are no where to be found again. Kanu is a bloody coward, he ran after taking u guys for a fool.
How can we talk when u ppl have left u lifeless Osibanjo wit d lifeless president, to comment on our post.
We decides to leave d post for u ppls, after u ppl must have finished then we will remind u that we will boycott d election. PDP and Buhari fans should go to hell.
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Kahujadekadura: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Maket:
Kanu must have been regretting his broadcast by now
Who told u
Re: "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ever8054:
I wonder what will happen in that Biafera land if it finally come......

U should be more interested in how u and Hausa people will coexist in Nigeria wen the igbos are gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.