Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children (3265 Views)

August Meeting: Ugwuanyi’s Wife Advises Women To Help The Needy / Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Wife Advises Women On Humility, Love, Unity / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by 042report: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
The Enugu State Governor’s wife, Mrs. Monica Ugwuanyi has advised parents, especially the mothers, to ensure proper immunization of their children at designated hospitals to enhance their health status as future leaders.

Mrs. Ugwuanyi urged the women to document the process of the immunization by ensuring that the dose given to their children is recorded in their cards and presented to the doctors whenever it was time for the routine exercise to avoid double dosage.

The Enugu Governor’s wife, who gave the advice during the flag off of the first round of 2018 Maternal, New Born and Child Health week, held at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital (Parklane), Enugu, also advised the women to make it a point of duty to take their children to hospitals when they fall sick for proper treatment.

She appealed to them to keep their children and environments clean, advising: “anytime you want to clean a child’s mouth, wash your hands properly and make sure that the towels are clean. In case the towel falls down drop it, children are very delicate and should be treated with care”.

Speaking at the event, the Chairman of Enugu State Council of Traditional Rulers, Igwe Lawrence Agubuzu, applauded Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and his wife, Monica, for their passion and unceasing commitment in providing quality and affordable healthcare delivery and other democracy dividends to the people of the state.

The Monarch lauded the Enugu Governor’s wife for the supporting role she has been playing towards the success of her husband’s administration through her pet-project, UGO-Touch of Life Foundation, which he disclosed “has been assisting indigent members of the society in sourcing free medical services”.

Also speaking, the state coordinator of National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Sir Philip Ugwueze appreciated Gov. Ugwuanyi for his philanthropic gesture that has assisted members of the society, especially the lowly and less privileged to overcome their challenges.

He enjoined the mothers to avail themselves of the opportunity offered by the governor and his wife and ensure that their children are properly immunized against killer diseases.

Earlier in his speech, the state commissioner for health, Dr. Fintan Ekochin, expressed delight that Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration has continued to sustain the tempo of the immunization programme in the state “because of the type of governor we have – a leader who ensures that good things are upheld while other good ones that were not present are also brought to the state”.

He stated that because of the governor’s commitment and unrelenting efforts in the health sector, child and maternal mortality has dropped drastically in the state.

http://042report.com/enugu-governors-wife-advises-women-on-proper-immunization-of-children/

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by arcbabs68(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2018
My break through oooo. This is my space... Will be ryt back.
Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by Jrevelation(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2018
Somebody shout Hallelujah

Me this morning be like she na like this we go dey go
Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by Onlinealaba(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2018
The 2 people above me tho stealing my choice property(FTC) , Enugu obodo oma, good job ma the sensitizing is needed for the healthy status quo of all 042 blood. Operations zero Polio in Enugu, northern governors wife should do this more they need it over there

check my siggy, get your electronics,SMART TVs and sound bar at flat rate, payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too.
Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by condralbedez: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2018
I love her ADC ,beautiful police officer
Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by wink2015(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2018
I can see a female ADC behind the wife of the Enugu state governor.

What laws actually cover the first lady to have an ADC?

I know the governor being the chief security officer of the state is obligated to have an ADC!

Actually, first lady are not public officer!

What do you think!
Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2018
That her female ADC make sense ooo.
Abeg who get her contact na
Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by ferop: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2018
woman campaign..
Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by Hotguy27: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2018
wink2015:
I can see a female ADC behind the wife of the Enugu state governor.

What laws actually cover the first lady to have an ADC?

I know the governor being the chief security officer of the state is obligated to have an ADC!

Actually, first lady are not public officer!

What do you think!
Just go to court. You won't just get an ordinary thought you will also get fair judgement.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by setelity: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2018
If its not about the coming elections, then its not making sense
Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by vimedax: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
shes caring,God bless every good mother
Re: Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children by EssienUbong: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' / Buhari Minister, Audu Ogbeh, Defeated Roundly In His Country Home By PDP / Shekerau Says Manifestos and Constitutions Of Political Parties Are Similar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.