Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. (40479 Views)

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Chineke1stSon: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

I'm not a head slammer anymore right? Now you know your god and his predecessor slammed their heads which you criticize and attack Muslims for. You have been schooled, lecture your fellow Christians who love to hate and sin no more
Schooled? You actually think I read any of those things you posted? grin..I just (rightly) assumed that it will be another of your incoherent comment..au contraire, once a head slammer will always be a head slammer..you can't ever wash off that dark spot on your forehead..
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Teejay13(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Angy55:
When ye give! Give in the secret and your father in heaven will reward you openly. Not all these social media flaunt to get applauds from people.

Reality check!!!

1 Like

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Billygee2u: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
jesusjnr:
Jesus said: "Then shall the King
say unto them on his
right hand, Come, ye
blessed of my
Father, inherit the
kingdom prepared for you from the
foundation of the
world: For I was an
hungred, and ye
gave me meat: I was
thirsty, and ye gave
me drink: I was a
stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye
clothed me: I was
sick, and ye visited
me: I was in prison,
and ye came unto
me. Then shall the
righteous answer
him, saying, Lord,
when saw we thee
an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a
stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we
thee sick, or in
prison, and came
unto thee? And the King shall
answer and say unto
them, Verily I say
unto you, Inasmuch
as ye have done it unto one of the least
of these my
brethren, ye have
done it unto me."
Mt 25:34-40.(KJV)
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
TruthHurts1:

Yes, my dear speaker of the "truth". The face of beggars in Nigeria is Christian. Thanks for your keen observation grin

What the population of Hinus, Muslims and Christians in india? There lies the answer to this stats. I have always known you are a bigot and hater but you just confirmed your illiteracy to be top notch

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

Schooled? You actually think I read any of those things you posted? grin..I just (rightly) assumed that it will be another of your incoherent comment..au contraire, once a head slammer will always be a head slammer..you can't ever wash off that dark spot on your forehead..

Confirming my comment is incoherent mean the bible is also incoherent since i quoted the bible. Btw, go and check the head of your god jesus before attacking someone else and not the imposter you worship.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Olatara(f): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Why didnt you mention the member that mentioned me?
You are right.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Lukay99: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
emerged01:

Don't point finger anybody. Op has opened a great thread preaching love without pointing finger to anybody. Behave like op,be concern about yourself. Go out there and help the needy be less concern about some people.
This is not a tithe thread. Pls let us be focus on giving to the needy.

you just contradict yourself with your above statement, what's wrong with saying some of the rich people living in lekki under pay their gateman or workers? but they will rather pay their pastors high tithes instead. how's this not related to tithe payments? he/she never singled anybody out, but you on the other hand just point fingers in your response. please don't get me wrong I'm not against pointing fingers as long as it's done the proper way.

if Jesus (saw) and the disciples where only concern about themselves, who will spread the gospel and points out the wrong doing with the society? and just so you may know I'm a Muslim and I have nothing against or anybody.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
blackgold2018:
Remove that phrase "if you can afford to do so" .. If you are willing and want to.. you can.
The idea is perfectly captured in that phrase, for there are who are willing and want to do so but can't afford to, so this particular message is aimed at those who can afford to, for it may their only saving grace.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by femi4: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
I support giving tithes to the poor rather than taking it to church
Wrong teaching. You can give to the poor as well as pay tithe.

That chair you sat on in Church was bought by someone
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
femi4:
Wrong teaching. You can give to the poor as well as pay tithe.

That chair you sat on in Church was bought by someone

Aren't they numerous chair already in the church? When will pastors tell you, it's ok don't tithe anymore.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by femi4: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Aren't they numerous chair already in the church? When will pastors tell you, it's ok don't tithe anymore.
Is it just about chair, there are others recurrent expenditures to run the Church and support people on outreach.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
femi4:
Is it just about chair, there are others recurrent expenditures to run the Church and support people on outreach.

Is African church expenditures different from their European counterparts? Why are they always collecting in African churches but same can't be said about European churches especially non black ?
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by coputa(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Czarugo007:
Many preferred giving it to their pastors alone in the name of tapping grace and sowing seed into the life of the so called man of God.
Give as you're lead,never judge.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Smart365Life(f): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
clemzyzone:

Give instance/s of things and chance that can put one in such position
I wanted to leave this for another topic. Since you've asked I'll just briefly state these:

1. Environment: This is one reason people are either rich or poor. Someone born in the US will never have the same opportunity as someone born in Somalia. So also, someone who surrounds himself with wise, diligent and faithful people will never have the same opportunity with someone that surrounds himself with lazy, unserious petty thieves.

2. Knowledge: Even if you were born in the US and you surround yourself with wise, diligent and faithful people, if you don't have the right education or skill, or you don't know what to do, you will still be hopeless.

3. Sacrifice: Many of the people blaming God or their parents sleep half of their lives. Some just sit and wait. Ask any rich man and you'll find out how at a point they cut off pleasure, wasteful spending (like buying a PS4 so you won't be bored at home, instead of using same money to diligently acquire a skill), started managing their time better (instead of 'hanging out' idly with friends).

When you truly become restless and tired of your situation, you will change your environment, acquire the right knowledge and make appropriate sacrifices. Gen 27:40.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by femi4: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Is African church expenditures different from their European counterparts? Why are they always collecting in African churches but same can't be said about European churches especially non black ?
Give names, no Church can survive without believers putting their resources together
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
femi4:
Give names, no Church can survive without believers putting their resources together

Quit talking like half baked educated person
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by coputa(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Benekruku:
Their Pastors are the poverty stricken personality's in their life's

Nigeria would have been a better place if we were lifting the nearest to us who needs help

People be taking tithes to Ibafo and Sango Otta all the way from Lekki and would probably have a gateman doing far below average

Is it the pastors that looted the common wealth and impoverish the people without measure amidst abundant resources.The church to a large extent brought orderliness to the society.If the government can do 5% of what the churches are doing,the society will be a better place for all.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by femi4: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Quit talking like half baked educated person
lol....I know you won't be able to come up with superior argument.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by TruthHurts1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

What the population of Hinus, Muslims and Christians in india? There lies the answer to this stats. I have always known you are a bigot and hater but you just confirmed your illiteracy to be top notch

Heheheheh grin grin grin grin!!!! Wipe your tears away and weep not my poor MOOSLIME friend wink In India you guys are less than 20% of the population and yet you contribute 25% to the number of beggars. Una no dey try at all grin grin grin E suppose be 100% if not for the generosity of the Indian Hindu Government. If not for oil your A-RAG masters would also be suffering just like you miserable beggars in Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Robynwelo1(f): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
To all the...

'God created the world perfectly. God's plan was for everybody to live well and be happy. it was man that spoilt God's Plan' people.

Can you hear yourself? After thousands of years, God couldn't step in to make things better? He abandoned man to kill themselves and innocent children suffer for the sins of their parents. Why does he turn a blind eye to the people on the streets crying out his name day and night? What is the usefulness of prayer? God is only one of these: wicked, incapable, dead or he does not exist.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
TruthHurts1:

Heheheheh grin grin grin grin!!!! Wipe your tears away and weep not my poor MOOSLIME friend wink In India you guys are less than 20% of the population and yet you contribute 25% to the number of beggars. Una no dey try at all grin grin grin E suppose be 100% if not for the generosity of the Indian Hindu Government. If not for oil your A-RAG masters would also be suffering just like you miserable beggars in Nigeria grin grin grin grin

I wasn't wrong when I called you an are illiterate, every screenshot point to North and Northerers. The North comprises of several tribes and religions.

If you like use rainbow colour on your text and attach truckload of pictures it won't still change the fact I wrote up there.

Btw, you can disappear again while searching more pictures to upload.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Robynwelo1:
To all the...

'God created the world perfectly. God's plan was for everybody to live well and be happy. it was man that spoilt God's Plan' people.

Can you hear yourself? After thousands of years, God couldn't step in to make things better? He abandoned man to kill themselves and innocent children suffer for the sins of their parents. Why does he turn a blind eye to the people on the streets crying out his name day and night? What is the usefulness of prayer? God is only one of these: wicked, incapable, dead or he does not exist.

They are coming for your head ooo. You will soon be called unprintabe names
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
femi4:
lol....I know you won't be able to come up with superior argument.

It isn't about superior arguments or not. You simply fail to appear logic and intellect to the discourse
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by femi4: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

It isn't about superior arguments or not. You simply fail to appear logic and intellect to the discourse
You are ignorant of the things of the spirit. Its beyond your logical reasoning and biased mind
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by ollah2: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
femi4:
You are ignorant of the things of the spirit. Its beyond your logical reasoning and biased mind

Same lame comment. Only African churches and Africans aren't ignorant of the things of the spirit yet they are worst in everything that their counterparts outside Africa. Shioor
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by nathpope(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
jesusjnr:
Jesus said: "Then shall the King
say unto them on his
right hand, Come, ye
blessed of my
Father, inherit the
kingdom prepared for you from the
foundation of the
world: For I was an
hungred, and ye
gave me meat: I was
thirsty, and ye gave
me drink: I was a
stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye
clothed me: I was
sick, and ye visited
me: I was in prison,
and ye came unto
me. Then shall the
righteous answer
him, saying, Lord,
when saw we thee
an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a
stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we
thee sick, or in
prison, and came
unto thee? And the King shall
answer and say unto
them, Verily I say
unto you, Inasmuch
as ye have done it unto one of the least
of these my
brethren, ye have
done it unto me."
Mt 25:34-40.(KJV)

Will be so glad if YOU....or ANYONE can help me with a substantial amount of funds to register a graphics 3D animation course i so much want to enrol in.

i am not "poor" but i am needy.

00.156.222.29 GTB.

Will come back here to testify and appreciate.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by femi4: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Same lame comment. Only African churches and Africans aren't ignorant of the things of the spirit yet they are worst in everything that their counterparts outside Africa. Shioor
You are a natural man, I ll be surprise if you think differently
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by coputa(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

I wasn't wrong when I called you an are illiterate, every screenshot point to North and Northerers. The North comprises of several tribes and religions.

If you like use rainbow colour on your text and attach truckload of pictures it won't still change the fact I wrote up there.

Minority of northerners are Muslims.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by TruthHurts1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
ollah2:

Awww, don't cry cry cry cry. Pray to Satan We Trust (S.W.T) and ask him to bless you abundantly. I'm told that if you double the number of your headslams from 5 to 10, you will also get double blessings grin grin grin grin

[img]https://i./H2ss.gif[/img]
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by themanderon: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Remember a little love shown to all both known and unknown to us even to those that wronged us can go a long way in destroying the hate that has torn us apart for so long.
Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by VULCAN(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Seun is a free thinker who is scared of islamists, don't blame him. One day he will gather courage

gaventa:
So funny how I can comment freely on a Christian post, so disheartening why I will have to lie that I believe in our holy prophet Muhammed SAW before i can make a comment, failure to do this leaves me unable to even make any comment on any islam related topic. Admin Its uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. by Martin0(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
calliope:
But the idiot make small sense sha grin
u wan cry abigrin Gypsey come handle this babe abeggrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US / Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.