Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

OK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OK (1228 Views)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OK by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2010
So promoting Biafra is now "illegal acts", according to Nairaland owner and his crew? - see their Rule 9!

SMH for Black people.

Biafra means Freedom!
Re: OK by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2010
Re: OK by philip0906(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2010
all 'em tribalist 2 descend on d thread now. . .one,two. . . grin grin grin
@op
kidnapping has come 2 stay in Nigeria as far as our leaders remain corrupt. . .sick country undecided undecided
Re: OK by adejodan(m): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2010
This Kidnapping stuff is becoming a big business for some people.
Re: OK by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2010
Re: OK by redsun(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2010
We are heading the way of colombia or rather,nearer home,somalia.It is a state of anarchy,a state of lawlessness championed by the so-called leaders.,like obasanjo,igbinedion,kalu,ikimi,atiku,anenih,babangida,aondokaa,tinubu,even jonathan,name dem,all our statesmen and women,past and presents are all rogues.
Re: OK by philip0906(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2010
Posted by: redsun
Insert Quote
We are heading the way of colombia or rather,nearer home,somalia.It is a state of anarchy,a state of lawlessness championed by the so-called leaders.,like obasanjo,igbinedion,kalu,ikimi,atiku,anenih,babangida,aondokaa,tinubu,even jonathan,name dem,all our statesmen and women,past and presents are all rogues.

POINT!!!!we r a failed state. . .all these problems and crimes were championed by them all. . .we r reaping what we sowed
Re: OK by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2010
@ Frank!!

It shall be well with you. I called Orji Uzo Kalu and thief an a betrayer of his own people and the Igbos almost stoned me to death.

The last time I was in Aba was when he was still in charge and I almost cried.
Abians should demand his head on a platter. Thats the only sacrifice the the gods of the land would accept for peace to return to that state.
Re: OK by snowdrops(m): 11:37am On Jul 17, 2010
and people say kidnappers should not be killed.

[size=20pt]THEY SHOULD ALL BE BURIED ALOVE. PERIOD.[/size]
Re: OK by snowdrops(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2010
redsun:

We are heading the way of colombia or rather,nearer home,somalia.It is a state of anarchy,a state of lawlessness championed by the so-called leaders.,like [b]obasanjo,igbinedion,kalu,ikimi,atiku,anenih,babangida,aondokaa,tinubu,even jonathan,[/b]name dem,all our statesmen and women,past and presents are all rogues.
and add the cameleon oshiomhole to the list as well.
Re: OK by philip0906(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2010
Posted by: snowdrops 
Insert Quote
and people say kidnappers should not be killed.

THEY SHOULD ALL BE BURIED ALOVE. PERIOD.
. . .AND THE POLITICIANS WHO STEAL MONEY AND CAUSED THIS MESS,BURIED ALIVE TOO ALONGSIDE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS
Re: OK by oderemo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
Can u add chile and mexico.
now i wonder what will happen during the next election when opposition party can willingly kidnap with ease. we shall c.
Re: OK by OAM4J: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
Whaoo! Not again! shocked shocked shocked
Re: OK by EzeUche(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2010
If you are a regular person, you should not fear kidnapping. Just saying. . .

I had no problem travelling to Abia during the holidays. They are only kidnapping people who have no business being in the region.

If you are a true native son of Abia, you have nothing to fear.
Re: OK by bawomolo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
EzeUche:

If you are a regular person, you should not fear kidnapping. Just saying. . .

I had no problem travelling to Abia during the holidays. They are only kidnapping people have no business being in the region.

If you are a true native son of Abia, you have nothing to fear.

denial

~Bluetooth:

If i talk again,some eebo folks go start again.we never finish one kidnapping issue and another one is happening again.these eebo people self.e be like say kidnapping dey inside their gene.

oh boy, here we go again
Re: OK by bawomolo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
thread derailed
Re: OK by oderemo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
Blame your Yoruba colleague that I quoted.

can u admit u r wrong for a min.?
damn.
Re: OK by sjeezy8: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2010
lol

This is one of the reason why I liked some of the ideology northerners possess- they dont give a shiot  about if its their region or not they go in and start shooting everyone. lol jk
Re: OK by 006(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2010
My only anger is that they kidnap Igbos. I just hope that they extend their net to every part of Nigeria except the SE.
When Federal Gov't refused to site anything in the SE, what did they expect? How did they expect the people to cope?
Re: OK by bawomolo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
ode remo:

damn.

lol hell would freeze the day that happens.   
which one is Yoruba again. he he
Re: OK by sjeezy8: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
006:

My only anger is that they kidnap Igbos. I just hope that they extend their net to every part of Nigeria except the SE.
When Federal Gov't refused to site anything in the SE, what did they expect? How did they expect the people to cope?

how dumb is that- dont you know thats causes ethnic wars? or do you not know of the war called biafra
Re: OK by 006(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
sjeezy8:

how dumb is that- dont you know thats causes ethnic wars? or do you not know of the war called biafra

There are some question marks in my last post. If you don't mind, you can address them.
Re: OK by EzeUche(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2010
ode remo:

damn.

What is wrong with what I said?

Kidnapping was introduce into Nigeria by you Yorubas. Igbos just perfected it.
Re: OK by mbulela: 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
the tribalism on this forum is sickening.
Re: OK by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2010
EzeUche:

We learned it from the Ijaw and the Ijaw learned it from the Yoruba. Every single vice originated from the Yoruba.
lwkmd. . .even if any kidnapping takes place in yorubaland,you would still find an eebo man hand in it.this has nothing to do with tribalism.
sooner or later, your people would soon migrate to lagos and other western states en mass and desert that horrible east cuz hausaland na no go area for you people
Re: OK by philip0906(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
bluetooth
lwkmd. . .even if any kidnapping takes place in yorubaland,you would still find an eebo man hand in it.this has nothing to do with tribalism.
sooner or later, your people would soon migrate to lagos and other western states en mass and desert that horrible east cuz hausaland na no go area for you people
u right though cos atleast 4 now,d thing outta control. . .just like child despoiling is now rampant in d west by d yorubas and ofcourse,ancestral tradition pf political thuggery. . .all d number of people dat will loose their lives as d election approaches will be higher than d number of dead in d recent upsurge both in d south-east and south-west combined.It has started already,so lets begin d counting. . . grin grin grin
Re: OK by chuxy12(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2010
not again!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Jigawa Governor Blames Basin Authority For Flood Disaster / edit / Online Live Coverage Of Cpc Flag Off Campaign Kaduna: More Than 2 Million People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.