Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu (911 Views)

Adeyanju To Justice Nyako: Step Down From Kanu's Trial, Your Husband Is Fulani / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by gidgiddy: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2018
Garba Shehu released a message where he assured people the government is strong enough to protect Nigerians and that Nigerians have nothing to fear about Nnamdi Kanu.

Can someone please tell Garba Shehu this:
Herdsmen are killing people everyday
Boko Haram are killing people everyday
Militants are killing people everyday
Armed bandits are killing people everyday
The day Nnamdi Kanu said he is coming back with hell, over 50 people were slaughtered in Kaduna. Nigeria is already hell

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have never been armed and have never killed anyone.

So please Garba Shehu, what we need in Nigeria is not empty assurances about how you will protect us from an unarmed man who has never touched anybody

What we need to know is what your clueless APC government is doing about the people being murdered daily!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by dkronicle(m): 12:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Lols only if dem go hear

1 Like

Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by omololu2020(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2018
The coward albino called nnamdi kanu promised to bring hell to Nigeria, what stopped him from showing the Nigerian army the hell grin

A man that fled like ojuku when the Nigerian army just showed him ordinary python dance grin will he be able to stand it when the Nigerian army will make the next move

This time around it shall not be operation Python dance, but operation Lion chop antelope grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by socialmediaman: 12:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Garba Shehu cannot joke with you again? grin grin grin
Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by SarkinYarki: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2018
In the last 5 days herdsmen have killed over 150 people yet Garba Shehu wants tobsave Nigeria from a man that hasn't killed a fly in the last 10 years

5 Likes

Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by Upsidedown9ja(m): 1:02am On Oct 24, 2018
If that man was my father, I will disfarther him because he don’t think and talk like a father. Useless garba shit
Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:14am On Oct 24, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
If that man was my father, I will disfarther him because he don’t think and talk like a father. Useless garba shit

U mean useless Garbage...?
Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by KANUISALIVE: 3:01am On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
omololu2020:
The coward albino called nnamdi kanu promised to bring hell to Nigeria, what stopped him from showing the Nigerian army the hell grin

A man that fled like ojuku when the Nigerian army just showed him ordinary python dance grin will he be able to stand it when the Nigerian army will make the next move

This time around it shall not be operation Python dance, but operation Lion chop antelope grin
[/s]

Hell is already in kaduna

Mazi Kanu is a prophet indeed the war will start from the north
Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by gidgiddy: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
In the last 5 days herdsmen have killed over 150 people yet Garba Shehu wants tobsave Nigeria from a man that hasn't killed a fly in the last 10 years

Garba Shehu will never release any statement for the thousands of people killed so far by Herdsmen this year alone, or the thousands that will be killed in the future.

But if Kanu, who is unarmed and never killed anybody, says he is coming with hell, that's when Garba Shehu will jump up and respond.

The killing of people is not a big deal to him and the APC administration. What is a big deal to his administration is what Kanu says.

1 Like

Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by velocity25(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2018
brother you're on point, those demons will never say anything about the murderous herdsmen , but God will judge them.
Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by TheApologist: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Kanu is a big joker and I wonder why right-thinking ibos still consider him their messiah. While I agree this government has done little or nothing to stem the killings all over the country as against the way Kanu and IPOB have been checkmated, I also feel it will be fool-hardy for anyone to still queue behind this self-serving coward called Kanu.
Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by gidgiddy: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2018
TheApologist:
Kanu is a big joker and I wonder why right-thinking ibos still consider him their messiah. While I agree this government has done little or nothing to stem the killings all over the country as against the way Kanu and IPOB have been checkmated, I also feel it will be fool-hardy for anyone to still queue behind this self-serving coward called Kanu.

The problem with people like you is that you are looking at the messenger rather than the message.

How the messenger delivers the message is not what is important, what is important is the message is delivered and understood

Kanu is preaching freedom, independence and self determination. This is what I want to hear in the hopelessly failed state of Nigeria. The language Kanu uses to deliver that message is not what care about.

The messa
Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by ferop: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2018
ok
Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by TheApologist: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2018
gidgiddy:

The problem with people like you is that you are looking at the messenger rather than the message.

How the messenger delivers the message is not what is important, what is important is the message is delivered and understood

Kanu is preaching freedom, independence and self determination. This is what I want to hear in the hopelessly failed state of Nigeria. The language Kanu uses to deliver that message is not what care about.

The messa
He does not have to do it in a divisive and arrogant manner by spreading hate and inciting trouble by using uncouth words
Re: Tell Garba Shehu To Save Nigeria From Herdsmen Before Saving It From Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2018
TheApologist:
He does not have to do it in a divisive and arrogant manner by spreading hate and inciting trouble by using uncouth words

He did not do anything wrong. It is your right to talk anyway you like same as it is Kanu's right to talk anyway he likes. Kanu is not forcing you to listen to him, is he?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Cambridge Speaks On Buhari’s WAEC Certificate Saga / Keyamo: I'll Be A Fool To Say APC Is The Best Thing That Has Happened To Nigeria / My Opinion Why Nigeria Army Suffers Huge Casualties Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.