Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,484 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow (3361 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by bomasek(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2018
rusher14:

Show us a picture from then or you are a liar.
So I ought to have saved a picture since 2015 for this day
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by automatix: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback:

But PDP and Atiku have a blueprint?

Atiku is so patriotic and desirous to rule yet his firm was withholding funds from the FG? So patriotic he has been spending his civil servant billionaire wealth to buy presidential primaries since 2011?

Come on wake up from your delusion.

If APC is not good for Nigeria, PDP should be a banned name in Nigerian politics.

Stop the lies. Tinubu has a stake in the "company". If you are not trying to be mischievous, you would have mentioned the company because you know Tinubu was fingered few days ago to be among owners of the company. However, it was revealed that the Italian man apologized for delays of the funds and subsequently promise to release funds.
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Joyfullyme: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
KenOne:
For PDP and it's members this is the state of the airport in October 2015 that you said GEJ completed.

You guys should fear God.

Oooh mumu boy, this terminal is still in the same state, the one to be commissioned is a new terminal built by GEJ. It was to be commissioned in Dec 2015 but is being now to save face.
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by gare(f): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fiaburnthem:
I just don't think the assumption of four is greater than sixteen is possible... A child of 4 yrs couldn't be more better than a sixteen year old teenager.. This administration has not been given fair time to prove it worth to Nigerians, all what some people want is a fast magician,.
For me, more time should be allowed for the government to put the country back on track,then the citizens would hold them accountable.

Can you then explain 97% to 5%
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by forgiveness: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
gare:
This Project was awarded during the GEJ Administration and work was ongoing before the change in Government, the project was paid for and no money was missing, the fact that it was not completed during the time of that administration does not mean the money was missing, APC coming to complete the Airport is a good one, dont come here a tell lies because you want to make GEJ look bad, the man did his best and may be it was not good enough that was why he was sent packing, PMB has come and done the little he can do and most Nigerians feel he should go and rest, it is not a do or die thing.

This country belongs to us all be it good or bad, the airport will be used by all APC, PDP so why make s much noise about, whoever wins next years general election will work for the good of all Nigerians, stop all this My APC and My PDP, if Atiku wins will that make you relocate from Nigeria? Or if PMB wins will that make PDP fans leave Nigeria? No, despite the fact that PMB has asked some people to leave Nigeria, that is not the way a true leader should speak.

Gej could not complete the project after 5 years but Bubu finished it within 3 years. grin sai Buhari! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Corrinthians(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback:

I reckon it is APC that ruled this country for 16yrs since 1999, without electricity, security, good roads, good healthcare, good universities and working refineries?

Just tell us you are a PDP sycophant who has missed being in the corridors of power.

What will Wike do? Does he think those who have resided in Port Harcourt or are still resident there, do not know the status of that Airport as at May 2015?

If the useless and failed PDP has not left this country alone, why would APC leave the country alone?

There is no ministry of Aviation in the Buhari administration. instead, it is a department under Transport ministry, headed by Rotimi Amaechi.

If you wanted the glory, you and your useless PDP would have completed the storey.
That boy's comment is one of the most useless and senseless I've ever read on the forum. It is very difficult responding to such comments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by rusher14: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
bomasek:
So I ought to have saved a picture since 2015 for this day

Others have shown pictures from then.

My dear, you are a liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by bantudra: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
gare:
This Project was awarded during the GEJ Administration and work was ongoing before the change in Government, the project was paid for and no money was missing, the fact that it was not completed during the time of that administration does not mean the money was missing, APC coming to complete the Airport is a good one, dont come here a tell lies because you want to make GEJ look bad, the man did his best and may be it was not good enough that was why he was sent packing, PMB has come and done the little he can do and most Nigerians feel he should go and rest, it is not a do or die thing.

This country belongs to us all be it good or bad, the airport will be used by all APC, PDP so why make s much noise about, whoever wins next years general election will work for the good of all Nigerians, stop all this My APC and My PDP, if Atiku wins will that make you relocate from Nigeria? Or if PMB wins will that make PDP fans leave Nigeria? No, despite the fact that PMB has asked some people to leave Nigeria, that is not the way a true leader should speak.

if na love and compassion you want from buhari,then you go wait tire....buhari is a ex general....we already knew that fact....

we,that voted him never tried to sugarcoat that fact.....
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by bomasek(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
rusher14:

Others have shown pictures from then.

My dear, you are a liar.
U don't reside in PH,so u won't know this. Keep on with the sentiment.
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by thatigboman: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cantonese:

Amaechi is not the minister of aviation so your information is wrong. Also Wike will not watch APC take glory in his state bro. It is a PDP project. APC should please leave this country alone. We do not care which party takes over but APC must leave with their lies and bad luck.
amaechi is the minister of aviation mr man
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by thinksense: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wailers kip wailing. 16yrs you no complain about bad leadership and infrastructure. Now new govt came on board less than 4yrs you start wailing. Kip on pmb we trust ur govt. Any body wey no fit stay for our country pls he is free to leave.

1 Like

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by oyatz(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
They will start Biafra or death campaign again.

basty:
Buhari and APC don't deserve to be voted for in 2019, whoever that votes for PDP in 2019 should have his head examined and such fellow might remain slave forever.

Buhari and APC disappointed Nigerians that voted them in but any reasonable person campaigning for PDP is a fool with the way they ran the affairs of this Nation for sixteen (16) years.

The noise Igbos are making is the hatred they have for Buhari and nothing more to be seeking less for Atiku as a President.

I would have expected them (Igbos) to form a new party which will merge with the some existing parties aside PDP and APC that will have a National outlook like what brought about APC.

Should Atiku/Obi failed to win comes 2019, Igbos will go back to the background again.

What a failure political calculation loading? .............................

Insults are expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by uba1991: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cantonese:

Amaechi is not the minister of aviation so your information is wrong. Also Wike will not watch APC take glory in his state bro. It is a PDP project. APC should please leave this country alone. We do not care which party takes over but APC must leave with their lies and bad luck.
wat is this thing saying
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by uba1991: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
GOD BLESS PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Throwback: 4:56am On Oct 25, 2018
bomasek:
U don't reside in PH,so u won't know this. Keep on with the sentiment.

Residing in PH is not the issue.

Do you even use the airport at all? Many are resident in states with airports and have never used the road leading to the airport itself.

I was resident in PH and I used that airport a lot. At a point after 2015, I was using that airport almost monthly. And I was still in PH twice this year 2018.

Are you not ashamed that even pictures from 2015 have proven that you are a shameless liar?

So go back to Jonathan and tell him he is a failure and an Ineffectual Buffoon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by bomasek(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2018
Throwback:

Residing in PH is not the issue.

Do you even use the airport at all? Many are resident in states with airports and have never used the road leading to the airport itself.

I was resident in PH and I used that airport a lot. At a point after 2015, I was using that airport almost monthly. And I was still in PH twice this year 2018.

Are you not ashamed that even pictures from 2015 have proven that you are a shameless liar?

So go back to Jonathan and tell him he is a failure and an Ineffectual Buffoon.
My brother there are two buildings at Omagwa airport,the old and newly constructed airport. The new building is close to Sachol shed and u won't be able to gain access there cause u r not authorised to do so. I worked there briefly and was able to access the building(my airport pass and on duty reflective) and saw Chinese workers on site. What I frowned at was use of that canopy for both local and international flight for arrival. The departure lounge ought to have been put in shape alongside the ongoing construction of the new airport. If I may ask u this simple question since you have been brainwashed to believe bubu built it, can u tell me when did this administration commence the building of the airport?
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by ionsman: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2018
bomasek:
U are a clown,the project was ongoing and was near completion during GEJ tenure,it was fully paid for by the last administration. Mind u,I worked briefly at the airport to know the extent of the project during the last administration.

You guys always seem to have been 'involved' in phantom projects carried out by Gej. That was how one was saying jebba - mokwa road was almost finished by Gej and his company was involved. Oya what is the name of your company and how far was the project done, we're still waiting for him till today. Yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by bomasek(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2018
ionsman:

You guys always seem to have been 'involved' in phantom projects carried out by Gej. That was how one was saying jebba - mokwa road was almost finished by Gej and his company was involved. Oya what is the name of your company and how far was the project done, we're still waiting for him till today. Yeye
Oya tell me when buhari start the project
Re: PH International Airport To Be Commissioned By President PMB Tomorrow by Cantonese: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2018
Throwback:

I reckon it is APC that ruled this country for 16yrs since 1999, without electricity, security, good roads, good healthcare, good universities and working refineries?

Just tell us you are a PDP sycophant who has missed being in the corridors of power.

What will Wike do? Does he think those who have resided in Port Harcourt or are still resident there, do not know the status of that Airport as at May 2015?

If the useless and failed PDP has not left this country alone, why would APC leave the country alone?

There is no ministry of Aviation in the Buhari administration. instead, it is a department under Transport ministry, headed by Rotimi Amaechi.

If you wanted the glory, you and your useless PDP would have completed the storey.

Can you honestly tell us what you or others have benefitted in the three and half years of this APC government? In three and half years of the PDP under Obasanjo our country had moved up economically coming out of the military regime even as oil prices were revolving between 23 and 30 dollars. There was peace in the land and hopefully if you were married and had children then life was better.

We have been inundated with how GEJ did not save. If you are from Rivers state you may have forgotten how out of bitterness Rotimi Amaechi led the gang of governors that objected to GEJ's desire to save. Today we hear all the stories of how PDP looted the treasury as if present APC leaders were not part of that government. Buhari himself refused to return the jeeps given to him.

Tell us the positive trajectory Nigeria is on now if you can.

This government will always fail my brother. Do not sleep of the bed of deceit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: UYO Court Sacks 5 APC Lawmakers / BREAKING: Gunshots As Protesting Shi’ites Return To Abuja Streets (Pic) / Anambra 2021: Anglicans, Pentecostals Team Up To Enthrone Obiano’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.