Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

“i’m Tired Of Writing Statements” – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i’m Tired Of Writing Statements” – Fayose (455 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Fayose Thanks APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Tired Of Writing Statements” – Fayose by sirpraise(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2018
The immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose in a leaked audio which is now being circulated online was heard telling EFCC officials that he was tired of writing statements and he doesn’t think he would get justice from them except at a court of law.

He also told them he was willing to stay with them for as long as they want to keep him.
Re: “i’m Tired Of Writing Statements” – Fayose by Vatsyayana: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2018
Please don't be tired. Since you were never ever be tired of signing cheques and Bills

(1) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Clears Air On Rumored Defection / Myths And Truths (story Behind The Black Man) / PDP Picks Reuben Abati As Deputy Governorship Candidate In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.