Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa (48476 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by biterkola: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Absolutely love this
SHOWBIZ pure and simple, they are cashing out big time on rumors.

I don't know if people expect her to be in sack cloth because she was once married and had the guts to leave instead of suffering like the typical Nigerian woman.

Rock on Tiwa ,let them quench!

You own your punny,enjoy your life jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Topmaike007(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
my prick don dey standgrin
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
There is nothing to this video nonsense. It is still all about entertainment

WotzupNG:
A new music video by Wizkid titled ”Fever”, which features Tiwa Savage as video vixen, appears to be the final proof of a relationship between both talented singers.

It also serves as a response to Tiwa’s estranged husband, Teebillz, who recently boasted that Wizkid can never cross his part by having an affair with her.

Read what Teebillz wrote:

Treating Teebillz’s words as trash, Wizkid responded by dropping this new music video which shows him getting cosy in suggestive manner with Tiwa Savage, the mother of Teebillz’s child.

A quick snoop shows that this is not the first time both singers will be seen rocking each other in a music video. Looking at a 2011 video titled ”Pakurumo”, one can see Tiwa Savage getting cosy with the Starboy. Their role in the video can in no way be compared to what they played in ”Fever” as they appeared to be passing a message that they are now lovers.

See screenshots from the video Pakurumo below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/wizkid-replies-teebillz-tiwa-savage/
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
biterkola:
Absolutely love this
SHOWBIZ pure and simple, they are cashing out big time on rumors.

I don't know if people expect her to be in sack cloth because she was once married and had the guts to leave instead of suffering like the typical Nigerian woman.

Rock on Tiwa ,let them quench!

You own your punny,enjoy your life jare.

Are you female or male?
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Officialemmyd(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Shebi I av said it tyms witout numbers dat dis tiwa is a typical slut bt ppl wil nt hear me, nw see wat mamajamil is doin to starboy... I bet u, she wil stil bcm 1 of his (starboy) babymama
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by DidierDrogba: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Teebliz sef na big fool.....who dey feel for olosho
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Emeka71(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin
This is what I do to uniBEN babes.
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by DonCortino: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Why the fuss? Tha bìtch is already divorced and free to fuçk whoever she wants. Pipo sef angry

But tiwa fall my hand sha.
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
DonCortino:
Why the fuss? Tha bìtch is already divorced and free to fuçk whoever she wants. Pipo sef angry

But tiwa fall my hand sha.

Lol. She fall everybody hand brother.
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Sleekfingers: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
She is free to do whatever she want....and what is the big deal if they are fucking...they are both mature....and tiwa is no longer with teebliss....she own her pussy and can give it to anyone....but I don't think they are even dating....but if it is true.. good luck to them...

Teelisss should move on and stop acting like a pussy or bitch arse ....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Peppergroove(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Stew everywhere!! !

Wizkid 5 - Teebillz 0
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by flames01: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
ajericho:
in what way slowpoke

In a way you are too dull to understand, Senior Slowpoke.
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by flames01: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wizzyflexx:

Who nor like better thing??

At times, discipline and discretion should come before pleasure
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Fitbillionairep: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
i think wiz kid must have taken permision from him and he approved it.
but i know say wizkid dey Bleep am. yes like a wize kid, he will always deny it
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by dederocs(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

I wonder how Teebillz will bbe feeling now.

He was even boasting that his Blood Gang in US will back him up if Wizkid tries anything funny.

Wizkid, abeg fear for your head o because bloods no dey gree for America.

lalasticlala
grin grin
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by ozodigboo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Twoclans:
I don't even understand why people are hyperventilating up and down.

As for me ohhhh the video is beautiful ,if you have been in a troubled relationship and you are lucky to get out of it you can never imagine the joy if you now find real happiness even if its just from a neutral friend.

My above submission is regardless of the gender,if wizzy is what makes this lady happy lets respect it i.

I am always a supporter of what makes people happy as long as it does not negatively affect other people.
but you are contradicting yourself.
its affecting TeeBillz negatively.
they both have a son for Christ sake
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Twoclans(f): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
ozodigboo:

but you are contradicting yourself.
its affecting TeeBillz negatively.
they both have a son for Christ sake

Hmmmmm Teebliz is not important anymore ,what affects him is irrelevant .

Women are far deeper than they appear ,its only a man who is not wise that will not fear women especially when it comes to what makes them happy.

I hope you know you don't have to agree with me,my way is not pure so don't bother.I will do the same if I were in her shoes.That is just the way the cookie crumbles my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by ozodigboo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmmm Teebliz is not important anymore ,what affects him is irrelevant .

Women are far deeper than they appear ,its only a man who is not wise that will not fear women especially when it comes to what makes them happy.

I hope you know you don't have to agree with me,my way is not pure so don't bother.I will do the same if I were in her shoes.That is just the way the cookie crumbles my dear.
I understand you perfectly .
women tend to find joy in the remotest of places
just that i thought Tiwa should hv been coded or subtle.
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by fredoooooo: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Teebilz Banky W is busy with his oyinbo pepe wife ,nobody wey go run after you if you decide to go and comit suicide this time around ..
Mugu wan die because of one babe , I swear na on top of his grave Tiwa go celebrate it he die .... Ode didinrin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Awesomefred32(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Teebliz take heart nigga..
u can never leave a fish with a cat and it will still remain the same
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by DavidEsq(m): 3:07am On Oct 25, 2018
yungmoney447:
Pepper #1500
Onions #200
Tomatoes #300
Now Everywhere Stewwwww
Why art thou this wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 25, 2018
It's a toss-up whether Tiwa has actually had sex with Wizkid or not, everyone knows she has been quite free with her favours if we go the by lurid tales that came out of her broken marriage.

But she's trying very hard to position herself as the sex-symbol of Nigerian 'afrobeats'. And of course those who understand this society are aware that she is also aiming for a certain category of paying customer with extremely deep pockets which is the Nigerian politico cool
Re: Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa by lollytk(f): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kolombz:
If Teeblitz isstill optimistic about getting tiwa savage back after this overt display of intimacy between her and wizkid,he is nothing but a legendary fool.He should do himself a favour and just move on.Tiwa savage is a lost cause.She has already proven it to him times without number shocked
why is it so difficult for an average Nigerian especially the educated ones to differentiate between acting and real life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit / South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! / Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.