Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics (2356 Views)

Notorious Terrorist,Turji & His Members Show Off Their Sophisticated weapon (VID / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
An Igbo Facebook user shared a pic of Atiku and wanted the pic to be appreciated.

What he got instead was a total tsunami of insults on Atiku. Peter Obi was not spared either.

I guess the mindset of ipobians are still on Biafra or death and no referendum, no election.

Let's view the screengrabs together shall we? grin

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Here they come cheesy

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
They keep coming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bombs dropping grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by vanbonattel: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
When will these ppl start to mind their cone shaped business? grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
They never stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by vanbonattel: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hahahahahahah

Nigerians are so frigging scared of IPOB. The OP wants to die on IPOB matters grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
lol

So Buhari is now depending on IPOB to win election in Nigeria? cheesy

Oh my, I knew Nigeria was a joke, but I thought it was AY laugh show...

I had no idea it was that of Basketmouth. cheesy

So through his media aide butterflyleo is now depending on IPOB.

God help this CUNT ry.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
And.more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Bethel4Life(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chief Bmc leaving defending buhari but posting about Ipob.... . Hhmm

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
The bombs keep dropping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by IamAtikulate: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
You are depending on miscreants without PVC to win election in the East. You go wait tire. We Ndi Igbo with PVC would Atikulate.

A true IPOB member doesn't have PVC. From the 8 million true Ndi Igbo that registered, we are assuring Atiku at least 5 million votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by sarrki(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Igbos are barbarians

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Still dropping the thunder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by sarrki(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
It shall never be well with Igbos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Bethel4Life(f): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Pls before u respond on this thread ask butter-nonsense wat is his view about Ganduje..

If not,, don't respond to him

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
The insults keep offloading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Panel beating galore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by vanbonattel: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
lol

So Buhari is now depending on IPOB to win election in Nigeria? cheesy

Oh my, I knew Nigeria was a joke, but I thought it was AY laugh show...

I had no idea it was that of Basketmouth. cheesy

So through his media aide butterflyleo is now depending on IPOB.

God help this CUNT ry.

The way zombies are campaigning for Nnamdi Kanu ehh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by richidinho(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
the name Atiku means Sleepless night for zombie

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
More panel beating of Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Bethel4Life(f): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
sarrki:
It shall never be well with Igbos

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Rstc: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
More roasting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Its clear that Atiku does not enjoy the much talked about popularity among those in the SE.
Many also loathe him.

Are these the people who would vote for him enmasse? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Bethel4Life(f): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
That's wat they don't understand
IamAtikulate:
You are depending on miscreants without PVC to win election in the East. You go wait tire. We Ndi Igbo with PVC would Atikulate.

A true IPOB member doesn't have PVC. From the 8 million true Ndi Igbo that registered, we are assuring Atiku at least 5 million votes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Bethel4Life(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Its clear that Atiku does not enjoy the much talked about popularity among those in the SE.
Many also loathe him.

Are these the people who would vote for him enmasse? cheesy
trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bethel4Life:
trash

I hear you but the ipob members said I should give you this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by basilo101: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
You better start marketing the dullard to nigerians. Atiku's presidential ambition is not igbo affair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Butterflyleo: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
The nairaland nomads here who claim mass support for Arhiefku in the SE are simply deluded by all indications. grin

One here is claiming 5mil votes for Atiku cheesy

Okay o. We dey look.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by Nwadiuto247: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
APC guys here dont be decieved, IPOB miscreants dont have PVC

The over 8 million registered voters in the SE are not IPOB members rather they are the ones that are angry with the failure of this administration and are ready to come out and vote Buhari out. The number of voters that the south east will record on the day of election will be morre than expected.

The other millions of Igbos scattered across Nigeria will definitely do justice in voting out Buhari.

IPOB are touts whose reasoning runs abysmally low. The anger against Buhari in Igbo land is quite high so no Igbo voter is listening to the rubbish that ipob people are talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Show Their Disgust With Atiku And Peter Obi. Pics by gidgiddy: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Referendum is all we want! Atiku and Peter Obi can kiss both sides of my @$$

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage- Kindl Upd8 The Salary Structure Of The Federal Civil Service / Twitter Ban: Phyno, Davido And Rudeboy Tweets and reactions / Joe Igbokwe : They Say I Have A Striking Resemblance With The Ousted Malian Pres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.